Page 31 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    If that is the case, then the next campaign of the dk should be in northrend and protecting the sanctuary from the nathrezim while they are trying to rise some fallen dragons that are buried there, and during the campaign a dragon which is mortally ask to us to raise him in orden to keep defending azeroth
    Possible idea for Death Knight Class Campaign for the Death Knight Dragon Mount?
    I could see them going to Dragonblight to raise some dead red dragon there, but you see Alextrasza the Lifebinder as the player and she eyes you with suspicion.

Then some demons invade the place and with the chance you decide to help her out than raising the dragons at first.
    She thanks you for helping you and you ask her if it is ok for raising the dead red dragons for the cause against the Burning Legion.

She tells your actions in the raising the dead like the Lich King will cause the other factions to be not in terms in the Death Knights and you as Deathlord.
    Then you accept the mount and Alextrazsa wishes you best and flies off. Some Death Knight comes through the portal and asks for your presence back home.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-01-26 at 11:17 PM.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Possible idea for Death Knight Class Campaign for the Death Knight Dragon Mount?
    I could see them going to Dragonblight to raise some dead red dragon there, but you see Alextrasza the Lifebinder as the player and she eyes you with suspicion.

Then some demons invade the place and with the chance you decide to help her out than raising the dragons at first.
    She thanks you for helping you and you ask her if it is ok for raising the dead red dragons for the cause against the Burning Legion.

She happily agrees, but she tells your actions in the raising the dead like the Lich King will cause the other factions to be not in terms in the Death Knights and you as Deathlord.
    Then you accept the mount and Alextrazsa wishes you best and flies off. Some Death Knight comes through the portal and asks for your presence back home.
    no one, absolutely no one would "happily agree" to this.

especially not the life-binder.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account

Gallywix is his personal Robo-tank thing:

Rayesh Boss Location...Was honestly a nice fight. (Hope he is a normal mob, but a rare icon on him.)

Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    no one, absolutely no one would "happily agree" to this.

especially not the life-binder.
    I changed it and just thought this up, since I don't play or want a Death Knight.
    Well don't want to anger the Lifebinder or will they? I could see some traveling the Dragonblight (With a portal of course to transport here) and they go see on which place will be perfect to raise some dead red dragons. (Probably the ones who fell or gone to die)
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Death_knight Those named ones could be perfect to come with the Deathlord while you were doing the quest etc...
    For the Horde!

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned yet that the achievement speaks of the Ruby Sanctum. Which is weird. I think people may be confusing it with the Ruby Shrine in Dragonblight.

The Sanctums were those small realms where the dragonflights hatched most of their eggs. I say were, because in the Twilight of the Aspects book, Korialstrasz/Krasus destroyed them all, himself with it, when it was revealed the Twilight Hammer had infiltrated the Sanctums and transformed all the unborn hatchlings into Chromatic whelps. It was a big part of the plot, as it was initially unclear why it was that Alexstrasza's mate had annihilated those precious pocket dimension hatcheries.

So, it's weird for the a mission to take place here.. I mean.. Maybe the dragonflight's rebuilt them after the Siege of Dragonblight. Though I would see no need to, given current dragon infertility.

As for the achievement itself... It would be a huge mistake if the Ebon Blade actually turns on the Red Dragonflight and commits a massacre, to get some fancy mounts. Well, certainly would prove that the Lich King holds their reigns now, and holds their reins. Mister Frostburn wanting payback.

However, I suppose the Burning Legion could have tainted the red dragonflight. In which case it would be more a mercy-killing. I still doubt Alexstrasza would be pleased with the DKs raising the corpses into undead servitude, but at least the Ebon Blade has some justification for their massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Making it so he wasn't killed in the Nether is easily explainable, it wuld just require that they end the fight at 1-5% instead and have him teleport back to Draenor, Khadgar or someone else mass-teleporting you too, once he realised he's losing and won't risk truly dying.

Making it so the Mythic phase is canon is trickier, as they'd have to find a way to explain why the cinematic shows otherwise.
    We could have easily been on that rock in the nether and he was forcing Guldan through the portal through a tear to the nether. IIRC it never showed them in the same frame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Mostly the well-known class followers are here to welcome you to the Broken Shore.
    is this from 7.2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Don't forget about Dalvengyr. Hope he makes an appearance too, at least sometime later. He doesn't count as "high profile" either I guess, but still, all those Lordaeron-tied dreadlords from the Warcraft 3 campaign got some special mojo about them.
    And what about Mannoroth? He is for good dead or not? Yep WoD apperance i mean.

Isn't Dalvengyr in Gul'dan boss fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

a new type of demon? i wonder what these dudes are.

hopefully another corrupted race, so we can maybe seen some of the uncorrupt versions in the army of the light. i really hope there's some uncorrupted sayaad in the army of light.
    Tothrezim? But i doubt for them.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Tothrezim

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Tothrezim? But i doubt for them.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Tothrezim
    wowhead says they're "eredar brutes". a real shame and unimaginative, but whatever i guess.

if you look at them on wowhead where you can really scroll in and see them good, you definitely see the eredar features in the face :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    wowhead says they're "eredar brutes". a real shame and unimaginative, but whatever i guess.

if you look at them on wowhead where you can really scroll in and see them good, you definitely see the eredar features in the face :/
    How is that unimaginative?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Was hoping those were corrupted Aldrachi

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He is Kil'jaeden's phase 2 add btw
    With 4 different color skins? I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    How is that unimaginative?
    it's not a new demon with a history of its own. they just made it eredar.

like with the new mo'arg brutes. nobody had any idea they were even mo'arg until either someone at blizz said it or the name was datamined.

they're going on and on with the legion and we're hardly seeing any new demons, just rehashing of old ones and new members of the same race as old ones. felbats, felstalkers, inquisitors, jailers, and aranasi. out of all the demons, we know next to nothing about any of them.

i want to see new ones, i want to know more about their history, and i want to see what some of them were before their demonic corruption. i want purified sayaad in the army of the light, male shivan and incubi, female mo'arg and felguards and female wrathguards. i want more history of the ered'ruin fleshed out, they were the titan's pets in some way before.

but none of this is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    With 4 different color skins? I doubt that.
    yeah, he is an add that shows up called "Ixallon the soulbreaker"

Yeah nevermind me, I missed the part where he said 'add'.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    The player alone should not be able to defeat a dragon aspect on their own, sure, you can head over to an old raid and kill them but in lore, the "champion" shouldn't be able to do so. Even though she's lost most of her power, she is still a aspect, and not to mention she's a giant ass dragon.
    Well, the player "and many other people" killed Ysera. I suppose the player "and the Scourge" could kill her. Especially if they use the Horsemen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narbootz View Post
    Was hoping those were corrupted Aldrachi
    Isin't Sargeras killed all Aldrachi? At least some sign of them might be Aranasi because they are described as.
    The aranasi are a race of spider-like demons. Their origins are not fully understood - scholars who have studied the Burning Legion speculate that they are the remnants of a forgotten race on a world long ago conquered by the armies of Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Well, the player "and many other people" killed Ysera. I suppose the player "and the Scourge" could kill her. Especially if they use the Horsemen.
    Well, you have to remember that the battle took place at the Temple of Elune, holy ground of the goddess. Plus, the High Priestess herself was there herself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You are posting in the 7.2 spoiler thread
    just making sure, emm i see horde characters (goblins etc) will we see any Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Well, you have to remember that the battle took place at the Temple of Elune, holy ground of the goddess. Plus, the High Priestess herself was there herself.
    Wasn't it the temple of the moon?