Need help with what to do during BoS down time.

Like are there priorities? Don't over cap, use obliterate on KM procs. What about Remorseless Winter?

I feel ya. You can find heaps of info on what to do during BoS, but the down time between breaths is what kills my DPS. I feel like rune pooling is a thing I need to do, but I don't understand what that all entails.

Normal oblit/rime/fs rotation is about it.

Do your normal rotation while prioritizing procs (rime, km). If you're running Gathering Storm talent, focus on that as well. When you're about to get to a second/third BoS, pool your resources. RINSE AND REPEAT FAM.

I just seem super rune starved. Should I let runes regenerate or use them as soon as they come up?

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 on regenerate not more, 3 ready to use should be best
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

aye keep 3 ready at all times. This way you can instantly use em on Killing Machine Proccs.

Quote Originally Posted by songslinger View Post
    Like are there priorities? Don't over cap, use obliterate on KM procs. What about Remorseless Winter?
    I can't post URLs yet, but this link below will help you out.

docs.google.com/document/d/1aVoO3dkG-YJGTU1E0xju-F178HBdILT_2rSMR3F1x4o/preview#heading=h.ph5x2y4fh8jg

Quote Originally Posted by songslinger View Post
    I was playing around with my rotation a little bit last night and the thing that helped me out was using Horn of Winter(HoW) frequently. You can HoW 2 or 3 times between breaths if you need to. Also not firing off Howling Blast(HB) without a rime proc (Unless the dot was gonna fall off). I still had to wait at a few parts but I just think that's how the build works.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have GS just pool for RW Windows to extend it as long as possible

RP is practically a meaningless resource when BoS is down :<
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Saybel View Post
    RP is practically a meaningless resource when BoS is down :<
    I just spam FS and pray for more runes to generate.

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    aye keep 3 ready at all times. This way you can instantly use em on Killing Machine Proccs.
    But how does this work? If i have 3 runes up but i dont have runepower and then i still dont use them and wait till km proccs or the other runes are rdy?? Isnt that a dps loss?