Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    Yeh, but don't forget Serenity slept during that 16 hours lead and it was not like they were raiding.
    eventually the slavs will need sleep too, so it evens out.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    eventually the slavs will need sleep too, so it evens out.
    Hmm, i guess you are right. This might be Serenitys race to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerpong View Post
    Exorsus have killed Star Auger , that makes it a 16 hour lead for Serenity
    Fantastic math, apparently top guilds play 24/7 with no sleep or anything. Serenity killed him at the end of their raid day and Exorsus killed him at the very beginning of theirs. So it depends on how long Serenity played yesterday after killing him, which is prorably 2-3 hours.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    its not dead is it?
    Your sense of logic is remarkable.

Deleted
    Can we not just make doping legal and have some super cool full week nonstop progress race?

Hope Method will make it still.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Can we not just make doping legal and have some super cool full week nonstop progress race?

Hope Method will make it still.
    Extremely dangerous behavior

Deleted
    Looks like Elisande is a pretty big wall as well

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If Elisande porves harder than Augur and Gul'dan tops all that then this will have been one hell of a finish.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    If Elisande porves harder than Augur and Gul'dan tops all that then this will have been one hell of a finish.
    Would be great if Blizzard have done it this way and get it right again. This is how the dungeon should be designed

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    How long has it been since progression on Elisande started?

Deleted
    i would love to see at least 3 guilds 9/10 and squeeze my buttocks on who is going to get world 1#.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    Hmm, maybe your english comprehension skills are lacking. Maybe you should scroll back and read what i wrote

- - - Updated - - -

That's partially true and not the deciding factor i would say. There have been several guilds during WF race that have got to the last boss first and still lost the race.
    It is not partially true, it is true. The guild who sees the mythic only phase will have an advantage. I think you cannot comprehend what you read .

The race is beautiful! Drama, bosses that last more then 2 hours.
    The only way to get better if we get 3-5 guilds at 9/10 at the same time. Oh man the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveh View Post
    i would love to see at least 3 guilds 9/10 and squeeze my buttocks on who is going to get world 1#.
    Beat me to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    12 or so hours for Serenity, 8 for Exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Serenity killed it 9pm cet roughly yesterday. So they have been on it all of today and like 4-5 hours last night. (14ish)
    Exorsus been on it since around midday cet today (6 hours)
    Last edited by Costa; 2017-01-28 at 05:28 PM.

It seems, apart from enormous DPS needed, Star Augur is in some way a retard check during Grand Conjuction casting - if you dont pair with other player in time or pair with wrong one its instant wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    She is, just looking at journal:
    1. Pretty much all abilities echo into later phases making p3 a complete clusterfuck.
    2. Rings expand after collapsing.
    3. People take 100% extra damage from orbs for 1.5 mins after they soaked one, meaning they are unable to soak 2 in a row without a major cooldown.
    4. Lazors in p2 dont stop at their target, they hit through to the walls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully Method kills Star Augur as soonish as possible.. would love to see at least 3 guilds at 9/10, i guess that's the race everyone wanna see...

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Hopefully Method kills Star Augur as soonish as possible.. would love to see at least 3 guilds at 9/10, i guess that's the race everyone wanna see...
    The longer it gets the lesser chances are Method would go all-in. They will probably drop raiding hours after Sunday as I think they went a bit casual since last year.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    If they don't kill him in the next 3-4 hours their chances at R1 are pretty much over imo. They can still come back if last two bosses take a few days, but that'll require other two guilds having MAJOR problems. I can see Method possibly taking over one of them, but the fact that there's two guilds with such time advantage is a huge lead.