Deleted
    Method raid off. Don't know why. Maybe they just stop the race.

If Trump were raid leading, NA would definitely be 10/10 right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yanomamii View Post
    Method raid off. Don't know why. Maybe they just stop the race.
    Nice troll. They are still going strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    They'd need to get over the wall first though.

Having the right comp(i.e class stacking) means much more than ilvl. From the brief research I did it seems like Serenity put in much more effort into having viable class options than other guilds did. Method seems to have slacked quite a lot on gearing artifact on alts for example.

oh grats on the 7/10 NollTvåTre

where are these NA guilds tho? lots of guilds like to pretend like they're good, hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    nice meme bro

when do we hold a burial for method?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    when do we hold a burial for method?
    Roughly 1 day behind. It's over. Exorsus vs Serenity for WF.

And the raid bosses would be paying the repair bill.

Deleted
    Guldan will not fall this week.

WF race is pretty much over for Method i think, full raid day behind both top guilds, gonna be insanely hard to catch up. I think beating one of them and finishing second is still possible if they kill Augur soon(Exorsus for example had huge problems on Blast Furnace - they were top 3 coming into it and fell out of top 10 by the end, so there's history), but not both. Must be a player problem too, i doubt they're still figuring out tactics 3 days in.

At this point i wouldn't be suprised if AFK R beats them, they killed first 7 incredibly fast and already spend plenty of time on 8th.

where are these NA guilds tho? lots of guilds like to pretend like they're good, hmmm....

ikr, it's like they finally realised that they cannot compete for WF and the reason why so many u.s raiders have u.s # in their sigs instead of their world ranking. They just cant handle losing by such a large margin.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    WF race is pretty much over for Method i think, full raid day behind both top guilds, gonna be insanely hard to catch up. I think beating one of them and finishing second is still possible if they kill Augur soon(Exorsus for example had huge problems on Blast Furnace - they were top 3 coming into it and fell out of top 10 by the end, so there's history), but not both. Must be a player problem too, i doubt they're still figuring out tactics 3 days in.

At this point i wouldn't be suprised if AFK R beats them, they killed first 7 incredibly fast and already spend plenty of time on 8th.
    I remember midwinter having this problem to ... like 400+ attempts on blast furnace rip.

so Serenity plan came to fruition, good job Serenity, good job

Deleted
    I can't believe how people are actually thinking Method is already out of the race now. Top 2 is not even on Gul'Dan. It could take another week for all we know...And after a week, one day behind ain't so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    ikr, it's like they finally realised that they cannot compete for WF and the reason why so many u.s raiders have u.s # in their sigs instead of their world ranking. They just cant handle losing by such a large margin.
    In all seriousness, how many people actually care/watch WF races for WoW? Like 2 people in my guild keep up with it and circle jerk each other.

Deleted
    Press F for Method.

I hope EU (not Russians) win this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Punx View Post
    I can't believe how people are actually thinking Method is already out of the race now. Top 2 is not even on Gul'Dan. It could take another week for all we know...And after a week, one day behind ain't so much.
    Do you have any examples of guilds being that behind and then winning World First? Full day is like 100-150 pulls based on the length of the fight, so even if Serenity/Exorsus perform worse on last two bosses it's still a huge advantage. Plus, were talking about day behind like they already killed 8th, which they didn't and who knows when they will.

And like i mentioned earlier - it's not luke Augur is a fluke, so far Method didn't perform better than other two on first 8 bosses, so i'm not sure how can they suddenly overcome all the problems on Gul'Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Press F for Method.

I hope EU (not Russians) win this one.
    racism in 2017 lul