Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah I asked a GM too, they say it's just a random drop from the WQ and I just have crappy RNG

This Blizz RNG....I did the arcwine WQ today and the rng was this: sour, jump, jump, sour, jump, jump......rng huhh? myth...

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    This Blizz RNG....I did the arcwine WQ today and the rng was this: sour, jump, jump, sour, jump, jump......rng huhh? myth...
    Yeah, once I got jump jump jump jump jump jump. "You're an expert!"

Any1 without rank 2 infernal managed to get 3star in anything else?

Not like I don't trust "y,lol,got all rank3s day1 git gud n00b", but some screenshots would be greatly appreciated

No rank 2 brimstone and consequently no rank 3 mining skills (been mining since xpac and doing infernal wq every time).

I've got rank 1 brimstone and rank 3 on both deposits, so it is possible. Rank 2 on both seams and livings, but I don't mine those a lot anyway.

Over 100 days into legion, and i've yet to see any miner with rank 2 brimstone.

You would expect at least a few people would've gotten it by now.

Either it is a bug and blizzard cbf'ed fixing it for whatever reason, or the probability of it procing needs to be increased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazabius View Post
    No rank 2 brimstone and consequently no rank 3 mining skills (been mining since xpac and doing infernal wq every time).
    Same issue here. Just opened a ticket.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    its been broken since release
    and issue is some people got it some dident, and ive asked a gm to spawn the quest for me, but the gm told me"cant, as it could break it more, and we cant give specific players an advantage"

and literally you are just suppose to get a quest, no "wait for it to spawn" so its not you having a very low chance
    if you look it up its not even a spawn, after doing the world quest 3 times you will get a quest in dal to learn rank 2
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Same issue here. Been doing brimstone since week 1, no rank 2 yet. Got rank 2 in everything else, rank 3 in leystone. Screenshot:

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I am also on rank 2 on all formulas (both herb and mining) though if i am able to farm consistently i'm happy with that.
    Months into expansion and I still can't get rank 2 dreamleaf on my herber despite picking tons of dreamleaf...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazabius View Post
    No rank 2 but all others excpet steams or whatever they are called are rank 3 Minning is 800 and yet still after doing every single WQ for brimstone havent seen rank 2 to pop up

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Months into expansion and I still can't get rank 2 dreamleaf on my herber despite picking tons of dreamleaf...
    Tbh i'm not even palying anymore, got already bored of the game and don't really know why. Even playing casually i have the feeling that i'm just "done" (though i'm nowhere near in doing everything the game has to offer).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the bad language but... "Working as intended" mis cojones! ¬¬

I didn't even realize there were ranks for Infernal Brimstone. I'm rank 3 on living felslate and rank 2 on some others, but I've never gotten a quest or anything for the infernal brimstone. I guess ignorance was bliss... for a time

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still no rank 2 here... sent a ticket and got more or less this answer: "quest is working as intended and its not bugged, check some online pages like wowhead. Also, devs told us (tech assists) to not share hints AND INFORMATION with customers..."

WTF?! I think we must flood the fucking forums or something, really...

BTW, are devs some kind of masochists/psichopaths?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very suspicious of this Infernal Brimstone progression, and Mining in general.

I have ten characters at level 110 now, most of them with at least one gathering profession. My herbalists and skinners all have at least two or three skills at Rank 3, but out of five miners, not a single one has anything at Rank 3, and all are stalled at rank 1 of Infernal Brimstone.

I don't play them less than the others, and do the WQ pretty regularly when it's up (all have 100+ infernal brimstone in their bags).

Just doesn't feel right. I'm convinced that something is broken here.

Posted a topic on off forums, in customer service section. Thread got locked with the reason "tech issues threads only". Made another one, more detailed and quoting forum rules - got moved into general cesspool and downvoted instantly.
    I just wanted to know how it's possible to not get rank 2, which for EEVERYTING else crafting related takes a bare minimum effort to get, after doing every single IB worldquest that spawned since day1.

miner too, rank 2 everywhere, rank 3 in all leystone (someone have a rank 3 in any felslate ? im a pretty "obsessive" miner but i didnt find anyone having it) and still rank 1 in brimstone...

Have rank 3 in living felslate and rank 3 in leystone. Have no rank 2 on brimstone. My herbalist got her rank 2 in 1 day in felwort.

The stupid thing is skinner's get their rank 2/3 for the fel hide through quests. Dunno about herbalist though