Quote Originally Posted by Ralantos View Post
    who are they lmao?
    There used to be a huge alliance russian guild called M.I.B. that came from a different game and consisted from a lot of really rich people(at least from what i've heard back then) all of them had like scarab lords, rank 1 pvp titles that they bought, etc. They bought pretty much everything, but also had a pretty strong PvE core, i don't remember how good they were, but around top 20, not sure if they raided themselves or just paid people to play with their guild tag.

I stopped playing around Cata and when came back in MoP that guild didn't exist anymore. My understanding is that their core raid group transfered and created Fusion around WoD, but their raid team probably changed a lot since then. They're still pretty young and have been improving with every new tier, but that's a huge jump. Did they actually kill Augur faster than Serenity even? Because they were like a day behind.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-01-29 at 06:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Crazy how much people underestimate Pyrdaz. These guys are on prog, be all and end all prog, and if dps isn't the issue, and damage they take is, damn right they'd switch off to Pyrdaz. Because that will help them get the kill faster.

They don't get it, put it in their bank and think "Never gonna touch this!" It stays with them just incase dps isn't an issue on the fight, but outgoing damage is brutal.

Would not be suprised to see some of them running it on Gul'dan.
    DPS is always the issue on WF progress.
    There is a reason why these guilds always give all loot to DPSers and tanks instead of healers.

Also idk why you keep talking about Prydaz all the time

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Wtf is going on with Limit? They have been 7/10 for 3 days now lol.. started so strong but now poop.. did they reach their Limit?
    Limit doesn't day raid.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    There used to be a huge alliance russian guild called M.I.B. that came from a different game and consisted from a lot of really rich people(at least from what i've heard back then) all of them had like scarab lords, rank 1 pvp titles that they bought, etc. They bought pretty much everything, but also had a pretty strong PvE core, i don't remember how good they were, but around top 20, not sure if they raided themselves or just paid people to play with their guild tag.

I stopped playing around Cata and when came back in MoP that guild didn't exist anymore. My understanding is that their core raid group transfered and created Fusion around WoD, but their raid team probably changed a lot since then. They're still pretty young and have been improving with every new tier, but that's a huge jump. Did they actually kill Augur faster than Serenity even? Because they were like a day behind.
    safe to say they bought strats from exorsus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Crazy how much people underestimate Pyrdaz. These guys are on prog, be all and end all prog, and if dps isn't the issue, and damage they take is, damn right they'd switch off to Pyrdaz. Because that will help them get the kill faster.

They don't get it, put it in their bank and think "Never gonna touch this!" It stays with them just incase dps isn't an issue on the fight, but outgoing damage is brutal.

Would not be suprised to see some of them running it on Gul'dan.
    The people on here don't understand what progress is about. Classic Skada egoists jerking themselves off while they stand in mechanics cuz moving is dps loss and then wonder why Heroic is tuned so hard.

Gotta keep all options open for WF progress, even using Prydaz or Sephuz.
    Last edited by mmoce467ae5d3c; 2017-01-29 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    There is a reason why these guilds always give all loot to DPSers and tanks instead of healers.

That's the first time I mentioned it, and not really, It's definitely not always the issue, which is why the Dps>Tank>Healer priority isn't static.

We'll see after though, if any ran Prydaz

Deleted
    i really hope we start getting killvids now 4 guilds killed him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yanomamii View Post
    Verdisha was benched yesterday. Not enought dps. The best dps go to serenity.
    Didn't you say verdiisha was benched. Nothing said on this website is reliable. Everyone spewing shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post

Unless there's an elaborate hoax from Serenity, Method and Fusion lots of raiders are using it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l4p View Post
    usually not until 5 killed it

Quote Originally Posted by l4p View Post

One more kill, until they start posting killvids, is the unwritter rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    safe to say they bought strats from exorsus.
    I play on the same server with them and i don't think it's the same people anymore, there was probably some core left from MIB, but they either stopped playing or got replaced by regular players. Not sure if my info about them being from MIB is even correct, that's just what i've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Did they actually kill Augur faster than Serenity even? Because they were like a day behind.
    They did kill augur faster then Serenity did yes.
    Serenity botanist:Jan 25, 2017 20:24:58 GMT
    Serenity Augur: Jan 27, 2017 20:39:19 GMT

Russian dudes botanist:Jan 28, 2017 15:32:03 GMT
    Russian dudes augur:Jan 29, 2017 ~18:00 GMT.

How about they payed Exorsus players a million to play their accounts and kill it?

Deleted
    How to Star Augur Mythic, push p3, hs out with the add, kill boss lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Please let this be the strat

Deleted
    Rofl if that's true that's some next level "clever use of game mechanics"

Deleted
    method did it finally lol

If any of the guilds did that they know they would 100% get banned and their kill revoked, so I'm betting noone did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by donmargarito View Post
    method did it
    Yeah about half an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    How about they payed Exorsus players a million to play their accounts and kill it?
    Exorsus players sure are amazing, killing one of the hardest bosses in the game on second account while simultaneously progressing on Elisandre. Did you even think before posting?