Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    After reading the first page most of them acted like sitting 4 hours WITHOUT breaks is normal. Is it?
    I always thought you'd have to be pretty damn hardcore to do that, like world first hardcore. Doesn't sound very healthy.
    Well, beyond just health, it actually makes sense to take breaks from a raiding perspective. The human mind need to refresh. After a little over an hour, a break actually helps you stay more focused and productive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    It's more reasonable to not approach the guild with that issue and instead slip away while they are doing trash?
    I didn't say that. I said that if the guild isn't taking any breaks over a for hour period, then if that's something that's becoming an issue (I'm assuming he's spoken to them about it since the discussion about g kicking had occurred) then it sounds like he needs a better fit with a guild that runs raids in a way that makes sense.

It is a real shame the OP slunk into a hole to hide after getting found out by his guild that this thread existed and punted from his guild. I was hoping for the OP to come back and try to spin more lies for people to buy into.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by velren View Post
    I went full Angela Lansbury.
    I always love it when someone does the legwork to call someone on their BS and finds their logs/armory or whatever and shows it to the thread. Usually the OP in those situations runs off to cower hoping the thread goes away. Either way laughs were had and that fool is now guildless. Good work!

Having been an officer in many guilds and now a GM of my own guild I don't think I would kick you from guild but you would probably end up leaving because I would not bring you back to anything guild related.First thing is trash needs to be cleared quickly so that you can have more time on the boss.Also if its a mythic+ and you are slacking on trash I would never invite you back.knowing that you are dicking off and just messing with texts and facebook then that is just unacceptable.You are just selfish it seems and childish.Good luck finding a trash tier guild that will put up with that.

Deleted
    For the record he was not kicked for not doing trash. He broke one of the guild's main rules: he was expected to promote the guild's good name which he failed by creating this thread and repeatedly lied about guild rules, raid atmosphere and raid schedule in the hope of receiving some compassion i guess.

He was removed mid raid for repeatedly ignoring the raid leader and officers when asked to clear trash and when asked what is his emergency. But, at no point was he threatened with a kick for that, he was just told after the raid to shape up as we'll be keeping an eye on his progress and it was made very clear he will still get picked for the next raids. In all honesty, if you check wowprogress, he never did M+ so he was depending on raids for gear and artifact power, hence if we cut him from raids he would fall behind the raiding core since he was online for raids only.

If its casual then who really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog View Post
    I didn't say that. I said that if the guild isn't taking any breaks over a for hour period, then if that's something that's becoming an issue (I'm assuming he's spoken to them about it since the discussion about g kicking had occurred) then it sounds like he needs a better fit with a guild that runs raids in a way that makes sense.
    Why are you assuming he's spoken to them about it? He hasn't, and it was revealed that the guild does in fact have a break and OP was lying (even more so). I also don't understand what you mean by running raids in a way that makes sense. That's subjective. If everyone in the guild is happy running the raid a certain way, the outlier is the one with the issue.

Again though, the OP did not elude to approaching the guild once. He did not petition for a break. He lied about how long he was afk for. He lied about his damage. He lied about how long the guild raids for and lied about not getting a break. Your point does not stand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    I
    This is why I might sympathize with the original poster. Raiding is not the army. On laid back guilds, you should get away with playing at a lesser level on trash.
    There is a difference between playing at a lesser level and afking. Our guilds sometime carries other members through previous tiers. These players are not regular raiders and would never be. Their skills are below acceptable level for raiding. So you can consider they playing at a lesser level on the while raid and relies on others to make up the slack.

But they are awake, active at keyboard and trying. That is a difference from someone being away from the keyboard and not bothered trying or helping.

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone who wants to see how horible we are during raiding. https://www.twitch.tv/suntall

You're the one being an asshole. Or rather entitled millenial.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I always love it when someone does the legwork to call someone on their BS and finds their logs/armory or whatever and shows it to the thread. Usually the OP in those situations runs off to cower hoping the thread goes away. Either way laughs were had and that fool is now guildless. Good work!
    Never understand this witch hunt mentality. Leave the lad be, its up to the guild to decide if they want to carry afkers through trash or not. Its not some big deal issue that needs the brain trust of the internet to solve.

Its like when people try to get people fired through social media because they bullied a fat kid or said something negative about the new ghostbusters movie. Scary times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Honestly when you join a guild you agree to follow the rules, If you proceed to ignore said rules you're bringing it on yourself.
    im curious as to whether the guild rules actually stated "no slacking on trash"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darklady View Post
    When I raided hardcore, our raid was like that. You had two choices: go piss before raid or wait until raid end. It never was a problem. Actually you had three choices, the third being you could find a new raid. You're being disrespectful to your raid by not keeping up. They can kick you if they want. There's nothing you can do.
    i heard your guild used to wipe on trash, due to you slacking.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    im curious as to whether the guild rules actually stated "no slacking on trash"?
    I'm sure the guild rules also didn't say "don't punch the guild master's grandmother" but you'd get kicked for doing that regardless.

Especially if you punched the guild master's grandmother, got told not to do it and then kept doing it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Leave the lad be
    He made a thread asking to be scrutinized for his decisions. What purpose did the thread hold besides judging whether he was guilty or not? This isn't a blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    The officers told him to stop slacking, He continued.

He brought it on himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    The officers told him to stop slacking, He continued.

He brought it on himself.
    tbh, slacking is an art form. he needs to learn from the master.

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    He made a thread asking to be scrutinized for his decisions. What purpose did the thread hold besides judging whether he was guilty or not? This isn't a blog.
    Whatever his intention was making the thread it wasnt to be gkicked and hunted by the online community and bagged on for 24 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Never understand this witch hunt mentality. Leave the lad be, its up to the guild to decide if they want to carry afkers through trash or not. Its not some big deal issue that needs the brain trust of the internet to solve.

Its like when people try to get people fired through social media because they bullied a fat kid or said something negative about the new ghostbusters movie. Scary times.
    agree(10chars)

So you expect to be carried and you are upset that they don't want to carry you?

I would gkick you, too. Slackers are not the best raiders.

Sounds like you are asking to be carried, OP. MMO-C won't have much sympathy for you here, as we normally find out that the OP is lying about something.

I meen honestly unless you were in a guild trying to push mythic then i would say something but they are just raiding casually time doesn't seem like it's an issue. Just probably say something if you are gonna go afk for bio and if they still complain then jesus just leave them.