Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    minimum wage is literally a slave wage in US/UK. if you are on minimum wage in the US/UK and not living with parents/being supported financially in some way you are 100% living on the streets or in extreme poverty to the point you cannot afford internet, pc, etc.

for clarity: minimum wage in the UK for majority of young people is £5.60/hour, the standard adult wage for a uni grad in the UK is some £13-14/hour. living wage (defined as: living within means without any additional luxury [internet, pc, going out, takeouts, etc]) is around £8/hour.
    Unless you live in central London, or go out boozing every weekend like a retard, you can get by and live comfortably on UK minimum wage. I was living alone for 3 years on min wage and never wanted for anything, now I'm living with a friend so we split the rent, both of us working just above the new min wage and money is literally the least of our worries.

Of course, if you're one of those idiots who spends £100 every weekend to get drunk and feel like shit in the morning, or gets an expensive car on finance and then realise you can't keep up with the payments, then you're gonna have worries. If you have at least a rudimentary spark of intelligence in your head minimum wage covers everything you need plus gives you a decent amount of disposable income.

Don't know where you pulled the "slave wage" idea from, or perhaps you're just being unnecessarily insulting, but most people get by just fine on min wage full time jobs in the UK.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Unless you live in central London, or go out boozing every weekend like a retard, you can get by and live comfortably on UK minimum wage. I was living alone for 3 years on min wage and never wanted for anything, now I'm living with a friend so we split the rent, both of us working just above the new min wage and money is literally the least of our worries.

Of course, if you're one of those idiots who spends £100 every weekend to get drunk and feel like shit in the morning, or gets an expensive car on finance and then realise you can't keep up with the payments, then you're gonna have worries. If you have at least a rudimentary spark of intelligence in your head minimum wage covers everything you need plus gives you a decent amount of disposable income.

Don't know where you pulled the "slave wage" idea from, or perhaps you're just being unnecessarily insulting, but most people get by just fine on min wage full time jobs in the UK.
    do you got a split personality?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    So Europeans are just born with some superior WoW gene?
    It's called the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    It's called the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time.
    And I thought it is all due to widespread obesity in the US so that fingers aren't able to operate the keyboard properly. Can't think of any other explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Perhaps the funniest thing in your post is your claim that Method's W/FC WA did not have an extreme impact on their Archimonde kill. You realize that Paragon specifically mentioned that WA in an interview as one of the main reasons that Method beat them? You're literally just talking out your ass.
    I don't think I saw that interview - does anyone have a link per chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post

Renting says it all. False economy right there.

Who is going to pay your rent when you literally need some one to wipe your asshole?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    and in all honesty very few people can actually enjoy watching a raid fight (you need to know exactly what is happening to have a chance at enjoying it after all).
    People keep saying that, yet PrestigeGaming got 8-10k viewers streaming Star Augur with only music.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Bring Kungen back, and he will make streaming progress great again.
    by speaking non stop how easy everything is and how vanilla was superior while geting carried by actual mythic raiders ? who would watch this shit? :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    by speaking non stop how easy everything is and how vanilla was superior while geting carried by actual mythic raiders ? who would watch this shit? :/
    Private server fanboys

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Please, the Lord and Savior Kungen knows best, including how the gamebreaking Fishing in whatever that MMO was that no one cares about anymore will be the best MMO.

Ontopic - was watching the Fusion video on wowprogress while it was there and I actually thought the mechanic in p4 was changed for mythic to not have an add, just to see the add spawn as the boss was dying. Hilarious russians always deliver!

the real highlight of the fusion video was how bad the bear tank played and his talent choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Move it in a tournament realm, give everyone gear for free and make the raid drop no gear.
    To me this would be the only solution to monetize the world first race.

- all top guilds are invited to make an account on a tournament realm
    - pre-geared toons, no loot drops
    - tournament realm is open for 12h a day (2 pm to 2 am), numbers can obviously be discussed
    - all progress must be streamed, if a guild is not streaming while being on the tournament realm = disqualified
    - not everyone in the guild should stream obv, you could set a min. requirement like at least 1 tank, 1 dps, 1 healer
    - top 3 (or 5) guilds get a price
    - the tournament realm mythic progress cycle starts 2 weeks before it hits live

It would make for an even playing field because every guild is streaming. Every guild has access to the same resources.
    Progress race wide sponsors can be attracted, for price money or as incentive.

I would watch that for sure. And you can go as far as you want with it, have like 1 blizzard stream with a panel who analyze, commentate, switch streams, updates, interviews, ... while every active streamer is still available because they are being featured on the team section of twitch.

What's the word on that Russian guild getting their world 3rd Augur kill removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimato View Post
    What's the word on that Russian guild getting their world 3rd Augur kill removed?
    Banned for exploiting P3. There are some videos several pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    To me this would be the only solution to monetize the world first race.

- all top guilds are invited to make an account on a tournament realm
    - pre-geared toons, no loot drops
    - tournament realm is open for 12h a day (2 pm to 2 am), numbers can obviously be discussed
    - all progress must be streamed, if a guild is not streaming while being on the tournament realm = disqualified
    - not everyone in the guild should stream obv, you could set a min. requirement like at least 1 tank, 1 dps, 1 healer
    - top 3 (or 5) guilds get a price
    - the tournament realm mythic progress cycle starts 2 weeks before it hits live

It would make for an even playing field because every guild is streaming. Every guild has access to the same resources.
    Progress race wide sponsors can be attracted, for price money or as incentive.

I would watch that for sure. And you can go as far as you want with it, have like 1 blizzard stream with a panel who analyze, commentate, switch streams, updates, interviews, ... while every active streamer is still available because they are being featured on the team section of twitch.
    That would be amazing, I would watch the shit out of that! Hell, I'd even pay

Oh scrap this im miles behind haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    That would be amazing, I would watch the shit out of that! Hell, I'd even pay
    Shame blizzard would never promote this kind of thing as it promotes excessive gameplay which everyone apart from nerds like :P

In all honesty why would it need to be monetizable at that point? People in the race argue they want to make money out of it because of the extreme amount of time spent in prep and then during the release of the raid. A tournament realm removes most of the prep (other than theorycrafting/strategies/addon building) as well as any need for split runs. The time investment becomes far more manageable; you'd still want to take a few days off for the raid of course.
    In no way do I agree that there should be mandatory streaming (strategy is king, sharing it ruins the race), nor time limits (adapting strategy on live time becomes vastly easier when everyone is forced to take breaks; people with poor strategies suddenly get significant time to recoup).
    Yeah streaming of it wouldn't be very liked by guilds. But what you could do is have leaderboard with many number of attempts on said boss, maybe have a wipe % or best attempt % on it as well. Then as soon as 5 guilds kill a boss you can have someone from community watch video from a free camera and breaking it down for everyone.

I have it on good authority that M Guldan has one MILLION hitpoints.

Deleted
    So can anyone provide me with a list of Guldan extra abilities or modifications? Exorsus has benched me following my activity in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimato View Post
    There's a video on page 183. Basically their monk tank would TP out of the room, spawn the add out there, then go back in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    So can anyone provide me with a list of Guldan extra abilities or modifications? Exorsus has benched me following my activity in this thread.
    Every 1% of his health you do in the last, secret phase, he will instantly kill all the raid members. There's no way to avoid this