True shot relics and trinkets

questions for the MM masters, Have Eye if Guarm 880 mastery and Kil Jad Burning wish legendary 940, i just got Convergence of Fates 875. The Guarm has more agi and of course mastery, the Convergence of Fates has less agi and not extra stats but drops true shot time. Switch out the Eye or for convergence?
    Also..
    Have Bioluminescent mushroom +49 870 ilvl
    Got Construct personality sphere +51 ilvl 875
    I read somewhere I think the true shot relics are not the way to go anymore...
    Not sure which to use.
    Thanks for the help guys

Deleted
    Definitely switch out Guarm for Convergence, it reduces the CD on Trueshot by a lot and Sims show the Convergence trinket being even better than the 890 Guarm Mastery. In addition to that I would also switch out the relic since Construct Personality Sphere is one of our BIS trinkets from NH and the Quick Shot trait is still a good trait to go for and of course weapon ilvl is strong on MM aswell.

I have a similar question. Don't have the Trinket yet but curious which would be better to replace. Have 880 Mastery Guarm and 880 Bloodthirsty. Say i get the 875 Convergence, as a MM Hunter would it be better to dump the BTI as for Haste is no longer a much desired stat for us?

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    I have a similar question. Don't have the Trinket yet but curious which would be better to replace. Have 880 Mastery Guarm and 880 Bloodthirsty. Say i get the 875 Convergence, as a MM Hunter would it be better to dump the BTI as for Haste is no longer a much desired stat for us?
    I C Y V E I N S . C O M
    Code:
    Last edited by chrewm; 2017-01-30 at 04:32 PM.

Defs swap out the eye for convergence. I have an 880 mastery eye and I would swap it for an LFR convergence, the proc is what makes this trinket so good

Always go with ilevel for relics becaue the weapon dps value is so high, even for a minor upgrade (about 3x more value than mastery)
    Theres also an argument that relics are the least important of the trueshot reduction things...

check out this post http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nket-quickshot
    Turtel put together an awesome trueshot CD spreadsheet that may help you make a decision
    Last edited by Absoul; 2017-01-31 at 01:32 AM.