Have you ever heard about "Argentum Online"?

Hi everyone,

well, we were discussing about this with our friends and that why im here asking...

Argentum Online its a game (A base game nowadays) that is open-code and a lot of ppl make their own server with it. You have 10000 servers with 10 ppl playing, and some other very succesfull with lot of ppl.

This question came up today because today the biggest server since ever called "imperium" released their new version this morning. like an wow xpac.

Now it has 1300 users online. and that a lot of ppl for the world that it has, and i have to say, its one of the most skill demanding games i ever played.
    Really, you have to aim the shit out of it to kill other ppl.

So... have you ever played an Argentum Online server? if its yes, did you liked it??

This is game was made on Argentina (where im from). and its like a pride to play this game. Just wondering if it has ever got out of Arg to another country.

Let me know !
    Last edited by shonist; 2017-01-30 at 04:29 PM.

So it's some kind of Tibia clone, that arguably looks much worse.
    People play this in 2017?
    I guess people still play these kind of games because you can run them on modified toasters.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2017-01-30 at 04:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    So it's some kind of Tibia clone, that arguably looks much worse.
    People play this in 2017?
    I guess people still play these kind of games because you can run them on modified toasters.
    No, not even close, it has a mouse gamepaly that is pretty unique.
    I think im feeling hooked by the new version that Iao brings today and its not because i have a toaster (because i dont). Its because is challenging all the way to lv max and the end game (Going to dungeons (always open world) and killing big mobs for big loots). if you die, you lose all your gear. and you have to be very careful/good

I think you would be surprised.

The game was made in 1999 by "Pablo marquez (Argentinean)" as a college exam. 17 Years later the game is still on the world. pretty amazing i think.
    Last edited by shonist; 2017-01-30 at 05:06 PM.

Deleted
    Shit tier game by shit tier country.

Nation bashing is not allowed in these forums. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-01-30 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Shit tier game by shit tier country.

Nation bashing is not allowed in these forums. Infracted. -Edge
    Good tier language.