Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    I'm from the UK and I get 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays so 34 in total per year
    Do you need a roommate? I get 15 days a year............ I might just move to the UK
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    This is obv just speculation but unless he is on someone elses acc he is probably not playing (his artifact is only 39 traits). I'm pretty sure he never sticks around for farm stuff, as in if they kill a new boss he might kill it a few more times after that and then be gone until next progress. The fact that this expansion is so grindy (M+) I could see him not raiding.
    I'm actually fairly certain he's playing on an alt. Locks weren't looking too good a little while ago so he probably switched before NH even came out to catch up quickly before mythic released.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    This is obv just speculation but unless he is on someone elses acc he is probably not playing (his artifact is only 39 traits). I'm pretty sure he never sticks around for farm stuff, as in if they kill a new boss he might kill it a few more times after that and then be gone until next progress. The fact that this expansion is so grindy (M+) I could see him not raiding.
    he got a gul'dan kill on 1/22/2017

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like we have 2 guilds on Gul'dan now....who will get there first? my money is on Serenity, but Exorsus are really good as well....gonna be a close one!

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Do you need a roommate? I get 15 days a year............ I might just move to the UK
    Please don't; we're full.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    He is a Fotm player. Come back when he tops the meter with a underpowered class.
    Why would he play an underpowered class?

I don't know if Fragnance is the best dps and I'm not a fan of his "persona" but he has consistently impressed me over the years (remember the 600k dps on juggernaut on SoO, or his DK on HFC). When I watch his stream, whether he plays DH or SP or whatever, it seems so fluid and smooth as if he played with increased speed.
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-01-30 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonahn View Post
    Do you know what character Sparkuggs is playing on now? I'm a lock, so I follow him closely to see his talents/spec but haven't seen him this race- I'm assuming he's on an alt??

Also, I'm not a fanboy- I'm just curious if there is anybody else at that level.
    1. You are a fanboy if you deeply care that much.
    2. Sparku isn't the #1 parsing lock.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Because his records were never available. Spark used to be the best pve lock by far since wotlk, i think he is on a break for the past month but yes spark is top notch any lock knows that and agrees.

Parsing well doesn't necessarily mean you are any good tho, specially if you think of progress.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    he got a gul'dan kill on 1/22/2017
    Yea but helping out with split runs != in for progress. There's a good chance he's on an alt we just don't know but as far as his warlock goes he has 0 Nighthold gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post

I don't know if Fragnance is the best dps and I'm not a fan of his "persona" but he has consistently impressed me over the years (remember the 600k dps on juggernaut on SoO, or his DK on HFC). When I watch his stream, whether he plays DH or SP or whatever, it seems so fluid and smooth as if he played with increased speed.
    Why do you think he rerolls every single expansion? it's certainly not because he likes rerolling.

God you're a dick. I don't "Deeply care that much" I'm just curious. We sit here talking endlessly about who the best guild in the world is, why can't we discuss who the best DPS might be, or best Healer or Tank. It's just a conversation, man.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-01-31 at 06:03 AM.

Top Parses usually involve cheese. Performance only matters on progression bosses, not farm. So what should be taken into account is performance on bosses that you can't cheese. Also, tops guilds don't make their logs public during progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    blame shitty NA work laws lol

10 business days vacation / year is standard for most people

doesnt eu get double?
    I have 4 times that !

From Scratch is 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Vurak View Post
    Pretty funny how people like you would probably be defending the EC if the election came out the other way around (Hillary win EC and Trump win popular).
    Honestly I don't care who wins, would rather just have the person people actually voted for win. I don't vote, I have no say, don't really care to, just don't like misinformation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post

Not to discredit Frag or anything but that Juggernaut parse was the pinnacle of proc luck in the history of raiding. Basically every feral druids wet dream, still makes me shake my head on disbelief when i remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by dragoonahn View Post
    god you're a dick. I don't "deeply care that much" i'm just curious. We sit here talking endlessly about who the best guild in the world is, why can't we discuss who the best dps might be, or best healer or tank. It's just a conversation, man.
    NO. We will discuss the things i want in a manner i am comfortable with or you are a fanboy scrub cuck bad noob. Similarity of thought encourages forum cohesion; get in line.

Dont know if it was posted but serenity is 9/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    Dont know if it was posted but serenity is 9/10
    you are way too late to the party.