Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    and this is why i hope blizzard puts a ban in on people who ACTIVELY op to leave a mythic plus.

aka

if you leave a mythic + once its been started your banned from doing another for 2+ hours, getting more for every group you ditch.

if your kicked from a M+ there is no punishment.

if someone leaves your group it should pause the timer and allow you to find a replacement, aka pause the timer port them out or some shit, make mobs immune till they have a full group and the key holder restarts the timer.

think they could do it.
    would solve some stuff tbh+ but i personally never seen kick/leave situation in my runs . +2 till +15 i guess those are rares

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    would solve some stuff tbh+ but i personally never seen kick/leave situation in my runs . +2 till +15 i guess those are rares
    I had a tank leave this week. First time ever someone left a group during a run. We were doing DHT15 and wiped on Dresaron. We still would have made it in time, but our tank decided to be a dick. Anyway, I´m all for a penalty for leaving a group mid-run.
    But "cant enter another m+ for 2h" wont cut it since ppl just afk for the time. Maybe no loot for the next run? There would have to be a mechanic if your grp decides to call it, so the first person to leave wont get fucked...

Quote Originally Posted by Dodar121 View Post
    I had a tank leave this week. First time ever someone left a group during a run. We were doing DHT15 and wiped on Dresaron. We still would have made it in time, but our tank decided to be a dick. Anyway, I´m all for a penalty for leaving a group mid-run.
    But "cant enter another m+ for 2h" wont cut it since ppl just afk for the time. Maybe no loot for the next run? There would have to be a mechanic if your grp decides to call it, so the first person to leave wont get fucked...
    minus artifact power and reducing their paragon ranks?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Ok so if I don't have gear enough for a 15+ but I might get a maw or dht key, would u invite me with your 15 key then? No? Oh...ok
    You can do a 15 with right affixes in blue gear now with some luck. Stop pretending you know the whole situation and go by the info u got fromop
    I'm fully aware how it works, but if you read op and think about what he said, and then you apply logic you might get some different result.
    And stop causing like that and think you're funny. I won't reply to you again unless you write like so,Evonne who's older than 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Read above. Level my key, and joining a random is different.
    And this....this is where you showed everyone that A) you are a VERY young person, and B) you have no idea how M+ runs work and C) you havent even remotely stepped into a +15 if you think you can do it in blue gear.

ROFL at this shit, lol

edit: and after checking some of your older posts out, it is absolutely obvious you dont know jack shit about M+, so please stop boosting your post count by contributing with this nonsense bullshit here.

Deleted
    Mh? Someone gave you his/her key and you decided to get mad over it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Ok so if I don't have gear enough for a 15+ but I might get a maw or dht key, would u invite me with your 15 key then? No? Oh...ok
    You can do a 15 with right affixes in blue gear now with some luck. Stop pretending you know the whole situation and go by the info u got fromop
    I'm fully aware how it works, but if you read op and think about what he said, and then you apply logic you might get some different result.
    And stop causing like that and think you're funny. I won't reply to you again unless you write like so,Evonne who's older than 4.
    Did you just... did you just say you could do a +15 in fucking blues with "the right affixes"? Have you even stepped foot in a fucking +4 with blues? you would either die immediately as a tank, have no fucking dps, or have no chance of keeping your group alive as healer.

This is by far the dumbest thing ive read on this website, and thats really saying something.

All you did is basically voided every single opinion you will ever write, cos looking at this one comment, i can tell you are god damn clueless.

You are the bad guy in this scenario, who the hell throws a tantrum and kicks everybody just because someone uses their key instead?

you weren't ninjaed out of anything. I am inclined to believe you are either purposefully baiting us or just plain ignorant.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2017-01-31 at 11:52 AM.

I think OP is just baiting, no one can be that ret.. not smart

If this thread was a person it would be licking windows on a bus. Really OP?

Notice the OP never came back to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    yeah we had a healer priest who kept using his aoe knockback on the adds i was tanking in a skittish teeming run. and he left when i asked him to stop doing it.

in another run we had a dps afk for 10 minutes into the run then come back and chain pull like they where the tank.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    I think OP is just baiting, no one can be that ret.. not smart
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

lol this thread didnt turn out in OPs favor.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Yes it did. He was probably trolling or baiting. Never came back to the thread so eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    This bait-thread turned out exactly like the OP wanted.

Yes, it was a free run, but if the person had spent the time creating the group specifically for the purpose of leveling up their own key (and if it was clearly advertised as such) - well, it may have been an overreaction, but I can understand if you spent your time for a specific purpose and it get hijacked.

They did say they wanted to try to go for 15 - again, yes, it's a free run, but if that pug just drops group after the run then all the time creating the group and running the dungeon has done zero to progress toward the goal that time was intended to further. The guy who put his key in was probably doing so specifically to boost their own key for the same reason, to get it up higher. I've even thought that might be a quicker way to boost my own key than creating a group for mine - finding a group advertising the same as I have and just putting my key in. I mean, I never have because I figured it would be a dick move, but ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

What's your battle tag so I never run with you. I can't run with stoopid

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    and this is why i hope blizzard puts a ban in on people who ACTIVELY op to leave a mythic plus.

aka

if you leave a mythic + once its been started your banned from doing another for 2+ hours, getting more for every group you ditch.

if your kicked from a M+ there is no punishment.

if someone leaves your group it should pause the timer and allow you to find a replacement, aka pause the timer port them out or some shit, make mobs immune till they have a full group and the key holder restarts the timer.

think they could do it.
    Cant have replacements. people would go in with the A team. On last boss one would leave and an undergeared alt would join. Now he got a shit easy 3 chests on 15

pretty obvious troll but no doubt will catch a lot of people

8/10 humour

5/10 bait

this is the kind of thing that will get people worked up

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Lol, stupidest post i have ever read after Legion released, congrats.

No wonder people have terrible experience with pugging and oh so many things i could say!

But hey, 13e per month! Everyone has same rights, right?

Waiting for the white knights to go all "BUT HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT KNOW".

Google is a wonderful thing!

The only problem is you OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    . . . did you even talk to them to ask why they did that or is that too much social activity for your poor fragile ego to handle?
    Quote Originally Posted by psukardi View Post
    What's your battle tag so I never run with you. I can't run with stoopid
    gottem

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Cant have replacements. people would go in with the A team. On last boss one would leave and an undergeared alt would join. Now he got a shit easy 3 chests on 15
    penalties with leaving.

so they couldnt leave.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.