Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Another success, couldn't be happier. Fuck that shit
    Sound rejection of the century of work and data by thousands of "scientists", or as I like to call them, liberal grant-grubbing, ivory tower living, communists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    If I recall, he claimed to have purchased a high end vehicle "because I can", then bitched about needing to get new expensive tires to pass state inspections, knowing said vehicle would require expensive tires and willingly living in a state that requires inspections.

Then goes on about informed consumers and responsibility for actions.
    LOL, he's the guy that goes to the dealership to get the stale popcorn in an effort to seem that he belongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I expect the next eco-disasters caused by private entities to go unpunished. hopefully the people affected are Trump voters and they get a hard lesson in voting that POS in.
    I hope so as well, but if they voted for Trump, they won't believe that the disaster was caused by the environment. They'll believe whatever their God-King tells them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Must have been one of these, lol.

The plastic bomber was actually a very reliable car and easy-to-fix at that time! You would definitely not need expensive material. Although it barely had any electronics.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I hope so as well, but if they voted for Trump, they won't believe that the disaster was caused by the environment. They'll believe whatever their God-King tells them.
    People wise up pretty good when they're actually affected by something. As seen in the link in my sig, Trump voters can lose their faith in Trump pretty quick when they find out that they're not actually going to be saving that $500 a year on their mortgage because Trump signed it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    People wise up pretty good when they're actually affected by something. As seen in the link in my sig, Trump voters can lose their faith in Trump pretty quick when they find out that they're not actually going to be saving that $500 a year on their mortgage because Trump signed it away.
    Or when they find out that Mexico won't be paying for that wall.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Or when they find out that Mexico won't be paying for that wall.
    Yup. That will really pick up though if they do go with the plan to put tariffs on Mexican products, at which point people will suddenly be paying a lot more for some things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This is true - and your lists are interesting (as are the GOP national officials currently turning on Trump - but I digress). It would require them to think for themselves and/or accept information from sources they previously shunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I noticed man, i get annoyed on how many retarded comments this thread has. I didn't know right wing americans were this damn retarded. Like holy fuck man.
    Extreme-right is the same everywhere i'm afraid. We in the EU are gonna have our fair share of it soon enough.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Extreme-right is the same everywhere i'm afraid. We in the EU are gonna have our fair share of it soon enough.
    Luckily, there's very little "extreme right" in the EU. Most of "us" are just people who are not so quick to jump on the extreme lefts bandwagon against the supposed imminent nazi takeover of the EU.

As for Trump, fuck him and his destructive policies. If I was so inclined, I'd happily go blow myself up in hopes of nailing his fat ass, too. I prefer to live, though, in hopes that you in the US will get rid of him somewhat legimately.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

I thought under the terms of the accord the US couldn't pull out for four years? Fuck me this world is going backwards and fuck you America for putting that piece of shit in charge of your country.

Deleted
    I imagine some people here would cheer if Trump killed a person so screwing the planet with applause isn't surprising one bit. Crazy attracts crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, American cities are pretty much fucked if sea levels rise. Most of our population centers are right along the coast and not that much above sea level.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Ironically, American cities are pretty much fucked if sea levels rise. Most of our population centers are right along the coast and not that much above sea level.
    Yeah but at least the podunks over in fly overs will be safe! "Where's all that rising water liberals??!?" they'll say.

It's not even really about "saving the planet". Earth will heal itself after we're done making a mess of it. It's about preserving our species, making sure the 1 home we have remains habitable for future generations. Gotta be pretty selfish to think that driving a giant car for funsies is more important than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Yeah but at least the podunks over in fly overs will be safe! "Where's all that rising water liberals??!?" they'll say.
    Of course they will. Then they'll bitch about not being able to leech as much money from liberal states when that money is needed to combat rising sea levels.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    "Those cities are populated by filthy libruls. No big loss."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    HOW?

Paris Accord is meaningless to actually solving the problem because the TOP polluter, China, blatantly ignores to takes action. On this I'm not even Devil's Advocate, China just blatantly signs treaties with everyone then takes the piss on all of them.
    Because until recently China was still a developing nation?

How would it be fair for us, having gone through our own phase of heavy pollution and growth, to tell other countries they have to skip right from third world shit hole to information age green economy.
    Last edited by I Push Buttons; 2017-01-31 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

How would it be fair for us, having gone through our own phase of heavy pollution and growth, to tell other countries they have to skip right from third world shit hole to information age green economy.
    Because the issue is either about Climate change or it's not.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

Because that implies that pollution is absolutely necessary for growth.

Which is a really strange position, given that growth isn't a linear phenanom.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Because that implies that pollution is absolutely necessary for growth.

Which is a really strange position, given that growth isn't a linear phenanom.
    well put bigzoman, technology has improved since the industrial revolution