Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I personally don't see what he did to be "oh so horrible". He didn't name anyone specifically, at least not in his first tweet. He was venting frustration about someone who is not pulling their weight and in his opinion (we don't know all the details) is because inconsiderate of the other ~20 people in the guild who want to compete in this race.

This is no different than someone tweeting about problems with their significant other, friends, bosses, etc; without actually naming them. I think people are really blowing this out of proportion.
    Exactly, it's just that people apparently have different perceptions on what should be public and what should remain private. I personally would never share things like this on a public forum (nor issues I would have with my boss or whoever), but apparently some people don't think that's an issue. Regardless, I don't think people are saying Sloot is a bad guy for doing this, just that they think it was a bad decision to share this. Nothing is being blown out of proportion.

augur continues to be a wall even with all this mythic gear :P
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Deleted
    The nerf on the rogues probably makes it a lot harder considering all guilds had 2-3 of them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    The nerf on the rogues probably makes it a lot harder considering all guilds had 2-3 of them
    What nerf? Can't find any information on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    What nerf? Can't find any information on it.
    Agonizing Poison application no longer increases Kingsbane damage by twice the listed amount.

Scroll down on the main page

It's his right to say whatever he feels. Far too many special snowflakes getting all worked up over Slootbag. Hell from all that is going on I can't tel if you guys are jealous of him or just want to fuck him. If Kuznam had a problem with it, he would of taken care of it. He named no names and didn't call anyone out. He voiced frustration. So fucking what. Compete on that level and see if you don't voice your opinion on your outlet full of people from your community.
    YouTube Channel
    Twitch Stream
    Beatmyfur - Guardian Druid - Stormrage- 1/11M Antorus

People getting bent out of shape about a tweet.

You guys will latch onto anything like a parasite won't you?

It wasn't that large of a nerf, the gear they got tonight would out weigh the damage lost by the 3 rogues

Deleted
    Agonizing Poison application no longer increases Kingsbane damage by twice the listed amount.

Scroll down on the main page
    how much of an overall damage decrease was this bugfix?

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Checkout roguedpsguide dot com (so new I can't post links x.x)

Has some initial findings on it

Deleted
    5-7.5% damage decrease, but that doesn't include the fact other talents may become better. But the nerf gets worse the more mastery you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    I just don't get how all the guilds are having difficulty rekilling star augur with all the new gear. It's kinda weird.
    They aren't. They are gearing to face guldan and make previous fights easier.

Deleted
    Suru is correct, on the link he gave its a 5-7.5% estimation.

However, assuming the problem on Star Augur is p3 which is basically a 3 min burn, the % should b a bit bigger than that. Also, the more mastery you have the bigger the loss (and the rogues in those guilds have insane gear -> insane mastery).

Not saying it's impossible to rekill him, just saying this is probably something that counteracts the new set of gear and delays the rekills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    People getting bent out of shape about a tweet.

You guys will latch onto anything like a parasite won't you?
    We will do anything, as long as it involves creating newer and better memes.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2017-02-01 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    We will do anything, as long as it involves creating newer and better memes.
    Everything we do is a meme to an end.

Deleted
    I won't be surprised if none of them kill Augur today.

Deleted
    From Scratch rekilled him

From Scratch reclean they are back

Deleted
    Napoleon strikes back

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Exorsus also spent 4 hours on Augur before switching to splits. Other guilds didn't reclear as fast and only had roughly 2 hours on Augur so far.
    They could have break or something in between