Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    No they didn't, they started later than other two guilds today because they killed Elisande late yesterday and had to be on Gul'Dan until late at night. They went straight to mythic because they need to catch up somehow and cutting split saves a few hours.
    Why are you posting false information? Armory clearly shows otherwise. If they skipped splits they would only be further behind. Getting to the boss faster and bashing their heads against the wall without the requisite gear doesn't save any time.

Edit: To be clear, with deciphering their armory it was: Mythics through Telarn > Heroic Splits > Mythic Augur

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Sources say method figured out something challenging in the fight and has seen a lower percentage than both serenity and exorsus.
    Could you talk more BS? lol... Both Serenity and Exorsus have had 1-2 FULL days on Gul'dan before now, Method on the other hand killed Mythic Ellisande and stopped raiding within the hour last night. Until the recent hours they've no idea what to expect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arkiizne View Post
    Could you talk more BS? lol... Both Serenity and Exorsus have had 1-2 FULL days on Gul'dan before now, Method on the other hand killed Mythic Ellisande and stopped raiding within the hour last night. Until the recent hours they've no idea what to expect.
    How the fk you know anything about how advanced in the fight they are...

Sources also say that guldan gets additional hp based on amount of letters in your guilds name, so method have advantage while serenity is screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by cintx View Post
    youtube com/watch?v=K_EvWMPYA0U

Serenity Star Augur
    good lord that music choice was fucking terrible

And now we are entering the phase where world first race sucks, we will know nothing on their progress until suddenly we get a news some guild has done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiorda View Post
    Why are you posting false information? Armory clearly shows otherwise.
    Post a screenshot of armory clearly showing otherwise then? You know wowprogress would actually show split raids, right? Because people log on and off from their alts. For example, it shows that Exorsus killed hc Gul'Dan 5 hours ago. It even shows Method's Elisande kill 3 hours ago. But their last hc clear happened 6 days ago.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-02-01 at 09:55 PM.

Now, I am just a casual raider but am I the only one who finds it impressive how those two healers keep people alive? Like generally speaking, not specific to Serenity I suppose. Is 2 Healers a standard thing in Mythic Raids?

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    Now, I am just a casual raider but am I the only one who finds it impressive how those two healers keep people alive? Like generally speaking, not specific to Serenity I suppose. Is 2 Healers a standard thing in Mythic Raids?
    For fights that require a shit ton of dps, yes. I believe Heroic Ragnaros 25 was 2-3 healed because of the dps check in the third phase.

Yeah the healer really do carry the raid in some situations its awesome how well the top ones can play.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    No its far from standard and most guilds do it with 3-4 healers.

Their players are good and know how to not stand in fire and avoid most of the damage that can be avoided. This means that less healing is needed to cover for mistakes so they can go down to 2 healers on high dps requirement fights.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    How the fk you know anything about how advanced in the fight they are...
    I didnt state i knew how they were doing in regards to % on Gul'dan, Just like you dont spewing random BS.

But i did on the other hand confirm what i do know.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    And now we are entering the phase where world first race sucks, we will know nothing on their progress until suddenly we get a news some guild has done it.
    Indeed...need more drama

10+ Year Old Account
    Member when Paragon (and Blood Legion usually) used epic music in thier kill videos? I member.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-gRhv4r48 <-- so much of someone said this guild going revolutionize pve, when there was already multiple guilds who already revolutionize pve... e.e I don't even think serenity realize it.
    Paragon is THE guild that revolutionized pve. Not for better in my opinion though - they made the world first race unavailable for anyone who cannot sacrifice their whole life for months for the race. They forced guilds to have insane amount of alts, they started split running, they started class stacking (in the sense of bringing like.. 10 of the same class). They went so fking hard that it changed everything and killed guilds like Ensidia who were used to getting world firsts but suddenly got rekt by bunch of nobodies.

Deleted
    2 healers on mythic augur was probably the standard for all 4 guilds, even if strat for p3/p4 wasn't the same for all

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Their players are good and know how to not stand in fire and avoid most of the damage that can be avoided. This means that less healing is needed to cover for mistakes so they can go down to 2 healers on high dps requirement fights.
    It's not normal though and shows that fight it overtuned. Guild with possibly best dps roster in the world had to cut 2 healers and basically ignore the mob mechanic to nuke the boss, reminds me of guilds one-phasing the eye boss. Yeah, you can say that "normal" mythic guilds are going to reach him in better gear, but their players are also worse, which'll result in similar dps, not to mention it'll be impossible for them to run 2 heals.

Hell, plenty of top 10-20 guilds already did their hc and mythic re-clears, got the loot and still can't kill him.

Hopefully we get a leaked screenshot of phase 3 guldaniel

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    NEVER MIND misstook grand conjuction for big bang
    Last edited by mmoc4968a47eeb; 2017-02-01 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Paragon is THE guild that revolutionized pve. Not for better in my opinion though - they made the world first race unavailable for anyone who cannot sacrifice their whole life for months for the race. They forced guilds to have insane amount of alts, they started split running, they started class stacking (in the sense of bringing like.. 10 of the same class). They went so fking hard that it changed everything and killed guilds like Ensidia who were used to getting world firsts but suddenly got rekt by bunch of nobodies.
    I would counter your argument with the fact that Blood Legion introduced split raids in Cata; this took it to another level.