Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Day 13: Vetting. Neil Gorsuch founded/led a group called the ‘Fascism Forever Club'

In our continuing docu series about the Rise of Fascism in the United States we present Trumps Supreme Court nominee with a rather interesting past. Now the normal conservative response I have seen was "well that was when he was younger" but honestly guys I cannot say I went through a Fascist phase when I was in high school.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-Forever.html

Supreme Court Justice nominee Neil Gorsuch founded and led a student group called the ‘Fascism Forever Club’ at his elite high school, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The club was set up to rally against the ‘left-wing tendencies’ of his professors while attending a Jesuit all-boys preparatory high school near Washington D.C.

Ok?

How about you fuck off and do something useful with your life?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-02 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Ok?

We'll take your shining example of a post as things that are useful.
    Well that was easy! Back to posting, since I was useful.

As a straight man, I'd fellate a thousand fascists a day if it meant everyone on the left was forced into California and Calexit as fast-tracked.

You tell kids not to do crazy crap and make jokes, that one day it will come back to bite them in the butt. Do they listen?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok?

If the only reply you manage to put out is to tell the OP to fuck off, you must surely realise it lends credibility to him and not you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    As a straight man, I'd fellate a thousand fascists a day if it meant everyone on the left was forced into California and Calexit as fast-tracked.
    I suggest you move to Colombia or some other fun country then.

People don't realize how much the country would spiral downwards, both economically and militarily, if the US lost the western coast and New York who would leave if Calexit happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    honestly guys I cannot say I went through a Fascist phase when I was in high school.
    Bingo.

Hard to believe someone who displayed clear sociopathic tendencies at such a young age might soon wield even more power over US citizens.

Sad times.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    You tell kids not to do crazy crap and make jokes, that one day it will come back to bite them in the butt. Do they listen?
    Yeah I really am not going to jump on the debate that this is equivalent to say smoking weed when you were younger. The guy was in Georgetown when he did this. Not exactly like elementary school here lol

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    I suggest you move to Colombia or some other fun country then.
    I'm sorry, I misled. By "fascist", I actually meant racially and culturally conscientious Europeans whose political goals are almost entirely centered around the idea of ethnic homogeneity. I don't do brown phallus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    People don't realize how much the country would spiral downwards, both economically and militarily, if the US lost the western coast and New York who would leave if Calexit happened.
    Fundamentally true, until you realize that Calexit would inevitably be a launch-pad for a series of U.S.-Mexican conflicts that would, in all likelihood, lead to the U.S. simply taking California back sans Latinos.

Fundamentally true, until you realize that Calexit would inevitably be a launch-pad for a series of U.S.-Mexican conflicts that would, in all likelihood, lead to the U.S. simply taking California back sans Latinos.
    Which would still destroy America's economy. The only way to take back California would be to use the military, which would be met with resistance, which would mean that thousands of people would likely die. And far more importantly all the massive tech industries would be gone, the billions in revenue would be gone, and even if America took back California it'd be very unlikely those industries came back with it.

Yeah, that adds to the topic.../sarcasm.

Lets see...“The illegal we do immediately, the unconstitutional takes a little longer.”

Also of note is the quote, Gorsuch included on his yearbook page from Henry Kissinger, which is “The illegal we do immediately, the unconstitutional takes a little longer.” He graduated from Georgetown Prep in 1985.

Gorsuch liked that Kissinger quote so much, he also used it again in his yearbook from Columbia University, as discovered by Laura Rozen, a reporter at AI-Monitor in the tweet below. Gorsuch graduated from Columbia with a B.A. in 1988.

Imagine if this was a middle eastern guy who founded a group equivalent to "Isis forever!" I don't think many people would be like "oh well he was young, let's put him on the supreme court!"

Ok?

Ah do you need a save space?

Deleted
    Ok?

Being concerned about appointing racist shitbags as judges should be something everyone is concerned about.

The exception being....other racist shitbags.

Why dont you fuck off back to your kkk meeting, pronto.

Deleted
    I'm sorry, I misled. By "fascist", I actually meant racially and culturally conscientious Europeans whose political goals are almost entirely centered around the idea of ethnic homogeneity. I don't do brown phallus.
    So if I'm reading between the lines correctly; you're praising nazi germany?

10+ Year Old Account
    So were back to criticizing people for stuff they did in high school?

So that means we can start calling Hillary racist again since her mentor and best bud was Senator "Grand Cyclops" Byrd?

Ok?

Your eloquent and compelling arguments have been duly noted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    So were back to criticizing people for stuff they did in high school?

So that means we can start calling Hillary racist again since her mentor and best bud was Senator "Grand Cyclops" Byrd?
    So, you agree? This guy is as wrong for a life time position in government, as Hillary was for president?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi