Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anzay View Post
    I know there's this one.

https : //youtube . com/watch?v=Ad-gRhv4r48
    You're the hero we need.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Ah right that must be the Reason they suck in many other Games like Counterstrike.... no Reward, Oh stop you can get easy rich now

Stop making Koreans better than they are just because they are good at some RTS Games
    Koreans are fantastic at a lot of games, Europeans are fantastic at a lot of games, Americans are fantastic at a lot of games. It's just whatever that group of people dedicates themselves to.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I'll stop if EU fans stop deluding themselves regarding their own "superiority" in WF race. Until then KR > ALL.
    why is KR not playing csgo? 500k$ for major win is not enough?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Koreans are fantastic at a lot of games, Europeans are fantastic at a lot of games, Americans are fantastic at a lot of games. It's just whatever that group of people dedicates themselves to.
    Americans are a meme in pretty much every single competitive game/esport

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this the vid you're trying to find?

Why have a signature? What I just posted states how retarded I am anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Except Gul'dan is not down yet. And RL is interfering with Serenity today. But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
    Yes one day. What about Exorsus or Method? How that could make me "feel better" I have no idea. I'm just pointing out you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    RL happens and you can't plan around certain things. That's life, even in a WF race guild.
    WF racing guilds try to find the people who basically never have any random RL events appear, and trust me, such people exist.

It's impossible to identify them properly during recruitment process though. That's what trial period is for. If you organize farm raids for 3 alts every week for 4 months and somebody shows for all of them, you can safely bet they will have 100% attendance during progress.

The issue might be that Serenity, being a fresh guild, didn't have time to properly test their trials this way. Either that, or inhuman amount of unluckiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    It's pretty surprising they only had one week scheduled for full-time raiding. This may end up costing them.
    Maybe those RL issues are not even work related.

284-???? pages from people who have more anxiety than the top guild raiders about which guild will finish first. If this is not misery then what is????
    And dont ask me why i read this thread and reply.Why? Coz i will give you the answer.I simple have fun with this kind of threads ending to a huge argument most of times and i like to say my opinion.
    At least is only one thread about this first place war and not 1 of 89749283741987549218472 threads like legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    WF racing guilds try to find the people who basically never have any random RL events appear, and trust me, such people exist.

It's impossible to identify them properly during recruitment process though. That's what trial period is for. If you organize farm raids for 3 alts every week for 4 months and somebody shows for all of them, you can safely bet they will have 100% attendance during progress.

The issue might be that Serenity, being a fresh guild, didn't have time to properly test their trials this way. Either that, or inhuman amount of unluckiness.
    serenity fresh guild ELEGIGGLE tell me more.

15+ Year Old Account

That might be it.
    They recruited like 7 new people in the last month.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    why is KR not playing csgo? 500k$ for major win is not enough?
    Game itself is not popular for some reason, so people don't invest time in it and companies don't bother funding pro teams. If you look at OW it's pretty clear it has nothing to do with "Koreans can't play shooters" most of their players are fantastic mechanically.

Sure, majority is from Method's raid team, but not all of them. And I somehow doubt it's the ex-Method players that randomly took a day-off, unless its intentional sabotage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

how is it that we're in week 2 and only 4 guilds managed to kill Star Auger??

Quote Originally Posted by Daniwa View Post
    Is this the vid you're trying to find?

Someone needs to add a "WE ARE ... TAKING A DAY OFF" to this thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallamouna View Post
    284-???? pages from people who have more anxiety than the top guild raiders about which guild will finish first. If this is not misery then what is????
    And dont ask me why i read this thread and reply.Why? Coz i will give you the answer.I simple have fun with this kind of threads ending to a huge argument most of times and i like to say my opinion.
    At least is only one thread about this first place war and not 1 of 89749283741987549218472 threads like legendaries.
    What the hell did I just read?

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

Recruited like 4 healers and 3 dps'ers over last 4 weeks bruh. Where you been a f k?
    They after the ToV had 1 healer in Mandrai left everyone else quit or kicked

Sure, majority is from Method's raid team, but not all of them. And I somehow doubt it's the ex-Method players that randomly took a day-off, unless its intentional sabotage.
    by that logic method is mostly new guild too, considering they had to replace most of their main rooster or the other way around "not all of them are REM"

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Recruited like 4 healers and 3 dps'ers over last 4 weeks bruh. Where you been a f k?
    They after the ToV had 1 healer in Mandrai left everyone else quit or kicked
    "Recruited" that's not how you pronounce "bought".

Quote Originally Posted by OperationGoogle View Post
    "Recruited" that's not how you pronounce "bought".
    Well if Serenity had bought they many new players fair play to them, i hope they buy me one day too 4Head