Page 1 of 26
... LastLast
    Deleted

America preparing legal work to invade Iran

So apperantly the Americans want to start a shooting war with Iran and are preparing the legal framework for it.

The American Congress is working on passing this. Allowing American Forces to fight Iran.
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...n%22%5D%7D&r=7

Best part is this.
    (4) Iran’s pursuit of a nuclear weapon has and will continue to destabilize the region
    followed by
    (6) Iran’s sincerity in forgoing the procurement of a nuclear weapon has created legitimate cause for concern.

Dammed if you. Dammed if you don`t.

Iran recently tested a IBM. The Nuclear Resolution not forbid Iran from using or testing them. However the US still views this as a violation.

Iran is also preparing to stop using the USD and we all seen before what happens to those who stop using the USD.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicd.../#1bded892676d

Will America start a war?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post

They can't help themselves, their favourite pastime.

Spread that freedom & democracy to the savages

/sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they'll find WMDs this time around.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    So apperantly the Americans want to start a shooting war with Iran and are preparing the legal framework for it.

The American Congress is working on passing this. Allowing American Forces to fight Iran.
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...n%22%5D%7D&r=7

Best part is this.
    (4) Iran’s pursuit of a nuclear weapon has and will continue to destabilize the region
    followed by
    (6) Iran’s sincerity in forgoing the procurement of a nuclear weapon has created legitimate cause for concern.

Dammed if you. Dammed if you don`t.

Iran recently tested a IBM. The Nuclear Resolution not forbid Iran from using or testing them. However the US still views this as a violation.

Iran is also preparing to stop using the USD and we all seen before what happens to those who stop using the USD.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicd.../#1bded892676d

Hopefully there are some sane people left in the administration to talk them out of that type of stupidity. China has fairly strong relations with Iran...declaring war against Iran would precipitate a much larger conflict. This is one of the reasons why you want the Chairman of Joint Chiefs and the DNI on the National Security Council...

I dunno, the guy who introduced the bill you linked is a Democrat from Florida. That doesn't sound very democratee of him

Sponsor: Rep. Hastings, Alcee L. [D-FL-20]
    Mr. Hastings submitted the following joint resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Foreign Affai

They should keep it in their pants unless they want to to ensure that Iran hates the US for another 40 years. The younger generations in Iran are increasingly positive about the west. Destabilizing Iran was a bad move the first time, it's a bad move now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    They can't help themselves, their favourite pastime.
    Nation bashing

I fucking knew it...

When that limp wristed nuke deal went through I knew it wouldn't be long before war were declared.

MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Nation bashing
    Strawberry shortcake!

One glance at the UN agreement made 2 years ago clearly states that missile testing is not in the nuclear deal. But, you are right, Trump and Flynn don't care about words on paper signed by both sides. They just feel like Iran is up to no good, so let's attack!

Nation bashing
    is this better?

We can't help ourselves, it's our favorite pastime...

and now that we have a moron who has publicly stated that he wants to start a nuclear arms race in charge, you better be ready for it.

It's not exactly a secret that many Americans want to go to war with Iran. Honestly, I don't think there's nearly enough support to justify an actual war. Iran has made no overt moves against the United States, but both the United States and Israel have continuously made moves against Iran. If we attacked them, we certainly wouldn't hold the moral high ground, and would likely find ourselves with few allies.

Of course, this will likely end up just being a way to justify the continued espionage and minor means of attack that we've been doing.

Nation bashing
    Hardly, specially when its true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before everyone gets excited, it's just a bill. Thousands upon thousands of them are introduced every year across the whole nation. Most never pass or even make it to a vote. This was introduced nearly a month ago and as far as I can tell, hasn't passed anywhere...unless someone has evidence it has?

You are aware, even with confusion, that Iran is fighting ISIS in Syria ?

Most of the ''Syrian'' army is pretty much now Iranian.

(BTW, that's a new strategy this, tried to amend ties with Russia by attacking their key allies)

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I dunno, the guy who introduced the bill you linked is a Democrat from Florida. That doesn't sound very democratee of him

Sponsor: Rep. Hastings, Alcee L. [D-FL-20]
    Mr. Hastings submitted the following joint resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Foreign Affai

You do know what joint resolution means right. Not to mention the fact that sponsor doesn't mean they authored the bill.

There are still many Muslim countries the US hasn't bombed in this new millennium. Maybe Trump is trying to reduce the number again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Hardly, specially when its true.
    I just love when Americans get offended when they are reminded that they wage the most wars around then any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    I fucking knew it...

When that limp wristed nuke deal went through I knew it wouldn't be long before war were declared.
    The war wouldn't be started by those who made a deal. No one forced Trump to put a travel ban on Iran, when they have not had a terrorist attack the US in modern history. You voted for Trump, if he approves the war, blaming those who preferred a deal instead, doesn't make sense.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi