Poll: Should the "mentally ill" be able to purchase firearms?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Yes. How are they meant to protect themselves from bad guys without a gun.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Yes. How are they meant to protect themselves from bad guys without a gun.
    Constitutional rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Dewragg View Post
    because making it hard for law abiding citizens to get guns has worked so well for Chiraq? it's easier to buy a gun off the street when compared to buying one legally from a store here in Ma. and many other states too.
    You realize the issue with Chicago is that making tough gun laws in one area doesn't matter when you can get guns from another nearby area. It's making it illegal to buy party items on Sunday. Which by the way is an actual thing in Bergen County New Jersey; however, you can simply get those items by going to a neighboring county. Oh my god contraband! People buying party items on Sunday!

because making it hard for law abiding citizens to get guns has worked so well for Chiraq? it's easier to buy a gun off the street when compared to buying one legally from a store here in Ma. and many other states too.
    And by "street" you mean a gun show in Gary, Indiana.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Spaz out?

Naw its funny to laugh at your childishness. You do you, boo.

Keep on calling people cucks, it makes you the lulcow you are deep inside.

You got me.

I better watch that documentary you showed me on better words.

Then again, if that's where you got "lulcow" from, I think i'll pass.

Wait. aren't you supposed to have me on ignore?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    And by "street" you mean a gun show in Gary, Indiana.
    nope did not say a gun show, so what your saying is I can go to a gun show in Gary Indiana and buy a gun with no id what so ever? I call your full of shit. I said from the streets, like back alleys ect.ect.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    You got me.

I better watch that documentary you showed me on better words.

Then again, if that's where you got "lulcow" from, I think i'll pass.

Wait. aren't you supposed to have me on ignore?
    You're a gold mine. If there's one thing I like about Trump, its that it's emboldened all the lulcows to fully embrace their newfound courage.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You realize the issue with Chicago is that making tough gun laws in one area doesn't matter when you can get guns from another nearby area. It's making it illegal to buy party items on Sunday. Which by the way is an actual thing in Bergen County New Jersey; however, you can simply get those items by going to a neighboring county. Oh my god contraband! People buying party items on Sunday!
    I know what your saying, that's why it doesn't work. All it does is punish the innocent that live in Chicago

10+ Year Old Account
    You're a gold mine. If there's one thing I like about Trump, its that it's emboldened all the lulcows to fully embrace their newfound courage.
    I keep my quips towards post content and try not to go outside, because any other type of diss has no basis on what I know about someone. (Like, "I bet your face is Fugly" or something).

So are you just toggling me on and off ignore so you get the last word or what?

Were you the type of kid that would sucker punch someone, run away, and then tell everyone on the playground you beat his ass? Because i'm kind of getting that vibe from you right now.

I know what your saying, that's why it doesn't work. All it does is punish the innocent that live in Chicago
    What would work is passing wider legislation

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman
    I keep my quips towards post content
    Oh fuck off, cuck.
    Yeah sure sounds like you do.

You should add "beta" to your lexicon as well. Or could go classic 4chan and use "faggot" too. If you're going to embrace your full lulcowness, need to add all the joke conservative insults.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What would work is passing wider legislation
    actually I would rather focus on the root of the problem, drug dealing and the lack of decent paying jobs. Fixing those two things would be far more effective than an all out weapons ban would.

This ban would only have sense if they would condone mental assessment to anyone going in gun shop (which would probably make guns unobtainable by 99% of the population lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    I'm sorry would you please clarify?

Are you actually advocating for a patient suffering from a major depressive disorder with psychotic ideation be able to buy a gun based solely on the fact that they are currently law-abiding?
    Yes. If someone never had criminal record then why not? If they planned to hurt/kill someone they could do it cheaper with hands/knife. Do you know that you can hurt people the most with tongue? Do you carry permit for your tongue?

actually I would rather focus on the root of the problem, drug dealing and the lack of decent paying jobs. Fixing those two things would be far more effective than an all out weapons ban would.
    Also lowering the tax would benefit to society the most in my opinion. And drugs should be legal and sooooo cheap that all nutjobs would overdose - that way drugs money would not feed terrorists.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-02-03 at 04:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sure sounds like you do.

You should add "beta" to your lexicon as well. Or could go classic 4chan and use "faggot" too. If you're going to embrace your full lulcowness, need to add all the joke conservative insults.

You sure do have a knack for nitpicking words and ignoring context.

You sure do have a knack for nitpicking words and ignoring context.
    Yeah all that 'ignored context' by starting off a post telling someone to fuck off and they're a cuck.

Some real great nuance there. Are you mad I didn't include the rest of your post, where you whine about "feels?"

Expert analysis as always.

xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah all that 'ignored context' by starting off a post telling someone to fuck off and they're a cuck.

Some real great nuance there. Are you mad I didn't include the rest of your post, where you whine about "feels?"

Expert analysis as always.

xD
    It was directed at the politician in my quote. It wasn't towards any posters.

You would think that when I say: "I keep quips around content of posts" that it meant quips towards other posters, and not a insult directed at a bullshitting politician.

You can keep reaching though. I'm just wondering when you're going to try to get your "AHA" moment, drop your mic, and announce that i'm back on your ignore list until you find some other minor thing to quibble about.

nope did not say a gun show, so what your saying is I can go to a gun show in Gary Indiana and buy a gun with no id what so ever? I call your full of shit. I said from the streets, like back alleys ect.ect.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_show_loophole

Most guns are purchased "legally".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rydsmith View Post
    Because you have done a very poor job of explaining.
    You're being deliberately obtuse. But you knew that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it not already illegal? Just not enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    This is undoing a rule that's about 20 minutes old that was vapid bullshit when it was proposed, brought out of the well of "shit to do when you want to be seen doing something to anti-gun donors". A civil liberty is not waived because someone is on SSDI, end discussion.
    How is a background check waiving a civil liberty?