That is one impressive fake screenshot

Literally the best photoshop I have ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vained View Post
    Had me fooled for a while, 10/10.
    I have to say, that had me fooled for a while as well. Colour me impressed.

In before Method fanboys come in to say they knew it was fake because Serenity's strategy is not clean

15+ Year Old Account
    Thats actualy a pretty good shopped ss
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I have to say, that had me fooled for a while as well. Colour me impressed.
    The one thing they messed up with was the person earning the server first achievement.. they don't exist for raid bosses anymore for players and I noticed this straight away
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    Not very Mythic raiding guild should be a Mythic raiding guild.

Blizz will nerf it. They can't afford to lose casual players.
    Whether or not you think they should be a mythic guild or not, if they are stepping foot into mythic NH they are definitely far from being casual players. I feel like everyone's definition of "casual" is very very broad nowadays. You don't have to raid 5 times a week and have 50 days played at 110 in order not to be a casual. I have friends who log in to do LFR once a week, dailies and play 5-8 hours a week. THAT'S casual. Not a guild who can't finish mythic raids. I know a ton of raiders who raid 9-12 hours a week and aren't very good. They're not good, it doesn't mean that they're casual because they didn't get 7/7M. Skill =/= casual or not. So stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    The one thing they messed up with was the person earning the server first achievement.. they don't exist for raid bosses anymore for players and I noticed this straight away
    Or Nagura getting [Cutting Edge: Gul'Dan]
    She have like 5 kills on Heroic doing splitruns lul.
    Anyway 10/10 photoshop, really good skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooglecoborg View Post
    Pretty much every aspect of the game during Wrath drew a lot of complaints on the forums. The dungeons were all too easy, mindless AoE-fests, a huge departure from slow and methodical BC dungeons which required CC on nearly every pull. The raids had pretty poor tuning across the board. Tier 7 was doable by trade chat pugs with minimal wipes. Ulduar was great (although plagued with bugs), but it was made obsolete by ToC after only 4 months. ToC was not a very exciting instance aside from Anub 25H, and you had to run it 3/4 times per week. ICC was a 12 boss instance, and only 4 of the bosses in it were particularly challenging. And nobody liked the gating or limited attempts. There was a decent amount of criticism for Heroic Lich King on 10-man since he was so overtuned that only 25-man guilds were killing him for a while. The first strictly 10-man guild to kill him without gearing up in 25-man pugs did so around 4 months after Paragon killed him on H25. Then ICC overstayed its welcome quite a bit. I didn't PvP much, but from what I read things weren't great there either from a balance perspective. I only really did any PvP towards the end of the expansion when every arena team was beast cleave. The expansion had some problems.
    This basically describes the game now. lol. Bar the limited run gating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Cutting edge is mythic man
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Deleted
    Wut? You do know Cutting Edge is the Mythic achievement, right? Ahead of the Curve is for Heroic.

Didnt know that, sorry my bad.
    Im casual now just doing mount runs, dont even do LFR.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Deleted
    I have to admit I stopped for a second to consider why my boyfriend failed to inform me that they killed him last night when he went to bed after they ended their raid. I would be so disappointed if he didn't let me know instantly, lol. That is one good fake screenshot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Didn't Method in an interview say they only take the first week off? Pretty unfair race if we have Serenity raiding for double the time.
    Serenity were not raiding during the day, only started at 1900 CET so not raiding for double the time and therefore not an unfair race.
    Even if, who says the guilds in the world first race must only raid certain hours for a fair race? :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    They could maybe do some sort of trigger outside the instance so you can engage hardmode without weird or unintuitive trigger mechanisms.
    That would ruin the whole thing, what made Ulduar great was the fact that there was no toggle but instead you triggered the hardmode during the fight. This ment there was no separate difficulties and as such not the huge i-lvl inflation we see today.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    As far as fakes go, that was a pretty darn good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    It's a good fake, except for the bbs.nga.cn watermark

Deleted
    You do realize that the Heroic FoS is "Ahead of the Curve" while the Mythic FoS is "Cutting Edge".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    That would ruin the whole thing, what made Ulduar great was the fact that there was no toggle but instead you triggered the hardmode during the fight. This ment there was no separate difficulties and as such not the huge i-lvl inflation we see today.
    How would hardmode prevent i-lvl inflation? By how much the i-lvl increases is soley decided by the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    How would hardmode prevent i-lvl inflation? By how much the i-lvl increases is soley decided by the devs.
    The Ulduar design only had two difficulties, normal and hardmode. As opposed to the current that has LFR/Normal/Heroic/Mythic. LFR being the most redundant thing they added to this game.