Deleted
    I feel like people saying that Serenity is not raiding to save energy and work out the perfect strategy are just deluding themselves. I dont believe that they have some info M&E dont have.

If they had the right people available they would raid right now. And some people in Serenity are probably pissed that they cannot.

Can u gtfo with your sub numbers to another thread? Im sure u can find plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    didnt you hear the more subs blizzard has the more dps method does
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    To which, Blizzard responded:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    “After speaking with Tom on this end, we can confirm that this was a misquote or some kind of misunderstanding on the part of the journalist.” In addition, Blizzard also said that, “Our policy for almost a year now is that we do not talk about subscriber numbers, and Tom did not do that with this publication.”
    So, uh... not exactly a reliable source.
    Thank you kind sir... they gonna make me sound like crazy...

I did play up to 15 days ago and I could feel that there are less people playing.

I am not saying Legion is bad or that it has anything to do with that. Its normal that Wow will decline more and more. It has been out for 12 years. It doesn't acquire youngsters as they tend to prefer Lol and CSGO and COD and whatever else out there.

Wow has been living off by the population it had for many years, but that is changing of course, myself included when I started I was quite young and at college, now I have kids etc, can't keep up with wow.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Thank you kind sir... they gonna make me sound like crazy...

I did play up to 15 days ago and I could feel that there are less people playing.

I am not saying Legion is bad or that it has anything to do with that. Its normal that Wow will decline more and more. It has been out for 12 years. It doesn't acquire youngsters as they tend to prefer Lol and CSGO and COD and whatever else out there.

Wow has been living off by the population it had for many years, but that is changing of course, myself included when I started I was quite young and at college, now I have kids etc, can't keep up with wow.
    I quit for a little while but the catch up mechanics in 7.1.5 have made the game's time sink feel less burdensome.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    QFT. This is an objective fact.

Also, nobody has any actual information about the number of current subscribers, so nonsensical argument.
    Activision Blizzard Accounting Department know... But they can't tell it to any one else...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    I feel like people saying that Serenity is not raiding to save energy and work out the perfect strategy are just deluding themselves.
    Of course they are. Serenity raided till late at night yesterday, they're having problems with their recruits for the third raid in a row, but i guess it's easier to believe in some genius strategy. If they still win despite all of that it'll be a huge achievement. Weekend is coming though, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    This!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    casual gaming is up, hardcore raiding is down, competitive pvp is dead, alt characters are dead between the garbage AP and legendary systems.

people have already unsubbed and are continuing to unsub, that's why blizz is trying to make changes now that should have been baseline for the expansion based on beta feedback. it might appear to be booming out there in your world questing, but thats because of the cross realm technology.
    Mentioned raiding too you oblivious fuck , both normal and heroic. Mythic too - not something I do too often , but plenty of guilds on my server recruiting /etc. But naaaah, let's just use some bullshit unsourced statistics and keep screaming WoW is doomed and subs are at an all time low. Been hearing this song since Cata, yet you still here

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmd View Post
    It seems like you dont get the point. Earlier (top end) mythic raiders had to play a different class if there were a few superior ones. Now on top of that we have legendaries aswell. If you dont so an additional limitation there (which people can get upset about) you are just ignoring facts. For shadowpriests we coudl basically go from 0% dps boost to a 15% dps boost, just by lucky/unlucky dice rolls. This difference in numbers is approx 60mil AP. And I am sure there are worse examples out there.
    Also, they geared those alts a bit harder then you can gear them now. Today you can pug a hc carrying your own weight like 10 days from lvl1, if even that. All the top guilds now have on most of their chars good legendaries. Saying you have to switch to one alt you have because he's more suitable and that's a bugger means you don't belong in the group that clears the raid in weeks after it's released. Wait for some nerfs to the raid and then clear it. Hell, I can't swim as fast as Phelps, and so I don't try to match his times. Doing mythic when every tiny bit counts means you come prepared, and that takes time and dedication. Not just having a 110 alt that you did world quests every 3 days. You gotta play every char until it's ready for the upcoming release. Is that hard? Yes. That's what Mythic is and supposed to be. It's not having pre-generated ready char for you to just enter and clear it. That's not cutting edge mmorpg. You either do what it takes, or you step down the difficulty ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    Also, they geared those alts a bit harder then you can gear them now. Today you can pug a hc carrying your own weight like 10 days from lvl1, if even that. All the top guilds now have on most of their chars good legendaries. Saying you have to switch to one alt you have because he's more suitable and that's a bugger means you don't belong in the group that clears the raid in weeks after it's released. Wait for some nerfs to the raid and then clear it. Hell, I can't swim as fast as Phelps, and so I don't try to match his times. Doing mythic when every tiny bit counts means you come prepared, and that takes time and dedication. Not just having a 110 alt that you did world quests every 3 days. You gotta play every char until it's ready for the upcoming release. Is that hard? Yes. That's what Mythic is and supposed to be. It's not having pre-generated ready char for you to just enter and clear it. That's not cutting edge mmorpg. You either do what it takes, or you step down the difficulty ladder.
    except what serenity/method/exorsus do is just recruit people w/ bis legendaries w/ the promise of "world first raiding" and have their own raiders play those characters OR they outright buy characters w/ bis legendaries lol. sure you have people who get somewhat lucky (nagura's moonkin, fragnance's dh), but you also have those who are unlucky who simply play characters who belong to another person's account or are bought.

i dont think it's wrong, personally i don't care if people break tos rules because it doesn't really effect me but it's a bit false to say "a lot of effort" is put into gearing characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    I feel like people saying that Serenity is not raiding to save energy and work out the perfect strategy are just deluding themselves. I dont believe that they have some info M&E dont have.
    Not sure who has said that. Serenity had to hold off start of raiding until late yesterday, and they kept raiding until hours after midnight. I don't presume to have any inside info whatsoever (I am a straight-up nobody) but it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together and guess they're sleeping in right now. Raiders gotta rest up from time to time too, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    I think you're missing the problem. With Legion's legendaries, if you're playing a ShadowPriest and want to be involved in World first / Region first / Realm first race, you'd have to gear a second Shadow Priest. Because if your main only gets shitty legendaries, you're basically screwed. Having a second char of the same spec is somehow mandatory to dilute RNG's bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    From a perspective of a mythic raider, I hate Legion and the grind requirements, augmented with the ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS legendary rng. I mean, I have to play my shadow priest alt for progress because my main has 4 shit legendaries, how cool is that?
    stop playing with dipshits who require that from you - its only computer game - it never will be anything more - once you realise it and go casual you'll see why legion isb est expansion since wolk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    I think you're missing the problem. With Legion's legendaries, if you're playing a ShadowPriest and want to be involved in World first / Region first / Realm first race, you'd have to gear a second Shadow Priest. Because if your main only gets shitty legendaries, you're basically screwed. Having a second char of the same spec is somehow mandatory to dilute RNG's bad luck.
    seems like very unhealthy gameplay - the course of action is simple - blizzard needs to remove mythic from game to save raiders from their ocd. very simple solution which will make all those "problems" dissapear.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Of course they are. Serenity raided till late at night yesterday, they're having problems with their recruits for the third raid in a row, but i guess it's easier to believe in some genius strategy. If they still win despite all of that it'll be a huge achievement. Weekend is coming though, so who knows.
    How about this tinfoil hat theory:
    Serenity all have unguilded alts on which they practice the fight, once they've nailed it, they'll do it on their Serenity characters..

Deleted
    Ive seen some people in this thread say stuff like that.

But even if they raided until midnight its 14:00 right now. My point is there is no way they would not utilize that time if they had the choice.

Serenity would definitely utilize every waking moment throwing themselves on GulDan if they could

inb4 another Sloot pissed tweet

Deleted
    Any info on the Korean progress?

Kinda hilarious how kuznam broke away from method because certain people there *cough* sco *cough* had to skip raids all the time because they had a job and now serenity is having the same(?) IRL issues, LMAO fucking irony. Is that karma or fucking what?

15+ Year Old Account
    Will there be a new "??? was the problem" meme ?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog