Posion Bomb proc nerfed?

Hi guys,

I am running NH atm, so far.... Skorp 3 procs, Chrono Anomaly 1 proc, Triliax 2 procs, Krosus 2procs and that is for entire fights.

Is any one else experiencing such low procs?
    Last edited by BatHasi; 2017-02-02 at 08:41 PM.

RNG is RNG
    today i had 3 PB procs IN A ROW on trash

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    RNG is RNG
    today i had 3 PB procs IN A ROW on trash
    did you climax sensually?

I think they should just make poison bomb have a charge system, 2 charges with a 45 second recharge timer. So we can store 2 charges for aoe situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    I think they should just make poison bomb have a charge system, 2 charges with a 45 second recharge timer. So we can store 2 charges for aoe situations.
    Then no one would ever invite a sub or outlaw rogue ever again

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rng gonna Rng, poison bomb has always been a cruel bastard. Only myself and 1 other rogue in my guild, and some fights he'll have 90 poison bomb hits (multi target fights) to my 32 hits, and thats with me having more envenoms! It can be pretty ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Discostick View Post
    Then no one would ever invite a sub or outlaw rogue ever again
    Then nerf the damage of it. RNG aoe damage is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Then nerf the damage of it. RNG aoe damage is silly.
    Basically this, yeah. Poison Bomb is too random and too powerful, particularly in short AoE situations. If you get a proc on a pack of small adds in a dungeon, Poison Bomb can account for the vast majority of your damage on that pack. If you get a proc or not makes an absurd difference and it is based entirely on luck. Some randomness is acceptable, but not to this extent. Some of the AoE damage should be moved from Poison Bomb to something else, like Poison Knives. I wish they'd change BotA and Poison Bomb so that the player has some control over what's going on, or just removing them entirely.

Better yet make the recharge timer effected by haste, so its not such an awful stat compared to mastery or crit.

As some already said. Kingsbane should be the procc and poison bomb the ability. RNG procs seriously hold us back in mythic+

Quote Originally Posted by enzi View Post
    As some already said. Kingsbane should be the procc and poison bomb the ability. RNG procs seriously hold us back in mythic+
    Not only in mythic+ but in raids too, take spellblade for example. Arcane adds that needs to die, we can herpa derpa fan of knives for 40k damage or we can actually help on them with a poison bomb, but you would have to be soo lucky to get a procc at that time frame (10 seconds). In the meantime, Odyns Fury doing millions upon millions of damage to them, Wake of Ashes doing millions + divine storming etc etc etc. Here we are at the mercy of massive RNG and Fan of knifing for pitiful damage.

Deleted
    2 days ago or something there was a thread of people saying it's been buffed and now this, you people are idiots.