Deleted

WW Legendary Help!

Hello all!

I've been lucky enough to get my fifth legendary yesterday, and I am struggling with wich ones to use.

My legendarys:

[Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus] 940
    [Hidden Master's Forbidden Touch] 910 (940 this week)
    [Cenedril, Reflector of Hatred] 940
    [Cinidaria, the Symbiote] 940
    [Drinking Horn Cover] 940

Now I do like to use Drinking Horn Cover, Personally I think its BiS(with SeF "Fixed")
    For my 2nd legendary I currently use Cinidaria, the Symbiote. Now this one I like but is only handy with ToD opener and useless(the bonus) for the rest of the 90% of the bosses HP.

I've been following Walkingthewind guides/podcasts, but yet I still cant decide, I hope someone could help me out.

Sorry if this has been asked be4, I tried using the search function, but found nothing.
    Thanks in advance!

DHC for sure.

2nd is between Cinidaria and Cenedril but I would personally wear the belt. They give about the same dps if Cenedril is used perfectly but that's such a hassle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusch View Post
    DHC for sure.

2nd is between Cinidaria and Cenedril but I would personally wear the belt. They give about the same dps if Cenedril is used perfectly but that's such a hassle.
    Thanks alot for the fast response!

I guess ill keep the belt equipped then

Thanks again!

DHC + Cloak for me

ToK can do so much dmg if used properly with cloak

Belt is perfect when we rolled serenity tho , dno how it functions with SEF

the cloak will do more dps than the belt. use the cloak. and of course DHC

http://www.walkingthewind.com/wp-con...No-CoF-1T.html

If you add 30k dps to the cloak (which means it would have to be used perfectly and on cooldown) it does virtually the same damage as the belt. The belt requires zero effort however.

im sorry but that isnt correct. I have the belt and the cloak and the cloak always out dps's the belt. Sims are not always accurate and you should never base your entire opinion on pieces of loot with it.

Deleted
    Hmm, so reading this ill just have to do some testing on my own when i find a replacement belt.

Thanks again for the info, its been very helpfull!

Deleted
    Pretty much agree with Necco.
    Generally, Cinidaria gimme an average of 3 to 4% of my damages on ST, wherease Cenedril put my karma at 7 to 8% of my damage. Ofc, It doesn't take into account the use of karma with the belt, but when I look at average parse, it is generaly around 2% of all damage.
    So for me, Cenedril is generally ahead, and, let be franc: funnier to play :3 slacking on purpose piss my RL off so often that it make me laugh :3

Edit: Of course, for this you need to use Karma on cd, meaning having the possibility to make the full damage => This is not possible on every boss. Some are really easy :

skorpyron: when his armor get detached
    chronomatic anomaly: slacking in red aoe and / or blue orbs, using it during power overwheling
    Trilliax :... using whatever puddle you want
    Aluriel: using the annihilated of the tank + slacking into the burning ground.
    Krosus: Who said BIG LASER ?
    Elisanda: Well, puddle everywhere, orb everywhere... what else ?
    Guldan: P1, beam + hellfire P2 hellfire + fire on ground, p3, fire / black harvest...

Harder:
    Tichondrius: Well, No damage can be done at start, you need to wait either the plague / Echoes of the void... I think Karma cant be optimized here.
    Etraus: P1, damages are random ( the dot) so, if you are lucky you can karma, otherwise.... not at all. P2, once again random, karma when you have the frost ring, or going on the tank when he is pulsing. Once again, kinda dangerous because of the destacking dance of tanks. P3, ok, easy, taking 1 fel debuff and GG. P4, waiting on of the last pulse of the add. Once again, I dont think Karma can be optimized here.
    Botanist: P1, well, solar colapse, but sometimes it can be hard to be reached, and sort of dangerous if you miss the timing. P2/P3, solar collapse, controlled chaos, plasma explosion. Pretty easy in these phases. Because of the P1, cenetril could appreared a bit random.

Of course, If I had Katsuo and DHC, all this information wouldn't be usefull, and my cenetril would remain in my bag forever.
    Last edited by mmoc6bd94af899; 2017-02-04 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necco View Post
    im sorry but that isnt correct. I have the belt and the cloak and the cloak always out dps's the belt. Sims are not always accurate and you should never base your entire opinion on pieces of loot with it.
    I tend to prioritize sims and evidence over anecdotal evidence.

I kind of like Prydaz. Problem with belt and cloak is that the belt only increases the opener, which is nice but doesnt help much imho.
    The cloak forces me to use karma on cd which i dont really want and also is st only. And sometimes its not possible to exactly predict when damage comes which wasts the whole effect.
    Prydaz on the other hand is just a minor dps increase due to higher stats but this increase works for everything. And the survivability boost is really strong. Need to get those boots...

Belt is almost as strong or as strong as the cape in ST, doesn't require you to use Karma off CD for dps, and only gets better the more targets there are or the long targets stay at above 90% hp.