Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by heqqr View Post
    I have the wrists as well, and have not taken bloodlet on most fights. I was lucky enough to get the shoulders to use most of the other fights.
    If you're going to go with the Shoulders, try VERY hard to get the Convergence of Fate trinket. It doesn't matter if it's from Normal, Heroic, or even LFR; kill the second-to-last boss in NH on the highest difficulty you can and bonus roll every time until you get that trinket. Use your shoulders+the trinket, along with one (or possibly two, depending on your Fury generation) Meta CD relic to get your Meta cooldown to 2 minutes, so it's in line with every Chaos Blades/Nemesis use.

Do this and laugh as you Meta with full cooldowns every 2 minutes and the rest of your DPS cries themselves to sleep.

Edit: Your goal for second legendary should be the belt or the ring. The belt gives you absurd burst on the pull / first 10%, but the ring will give you substantially more Fury over the course of an encounter; and because the Shoulders reduce the Meta CD based on Fury spent, generating more Fury via the ring also means you'll get more time off of your Meta CD at a quicker rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    If you're going to go with the Shoulders, try VERY hard to get the Convergence of Fate trinket. It doesn't matter if it's from Normal, Heroic, or even LFR; kill the second-to-last boss in NH on the highest difficulty you can and bonus roll every time until you get that trinket. Use your shoulders+the trinket, along with one (or possibly two, depending on your Fury generation) Meta CD relic to get your Meta cooldown to 2 minutes, so it's in line with every Chaos Blades/Nemesis use.

Do this and laugh as you Meta with full cooldowns every 2 minutes and the rest of your DPS cries themselves to sleep.

Edit: Your goal for second legendary should be the belt or the ring. The belt gives you absurd burst on the pull / first 10%, but the ring will give you substantially more Fury over the course of an encounter; and because the Shoulders reduce the Meta CD based on Fury spent, generating more Fury via the ring also means you'll get more time off of your Meta CD at a quicker rate.
    Yeah, I was really hoping for the shoulders, but I got the bracers last night so looks like another 2-3 months before I get another Lego drop and it will hopefully be the shoulders for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    On purely single target, use the helmet and the belt. The bracers are going to be effectively useless on single target. I mean the helm pretty much is too but idk, at least it's doing something (even though you really shouldn't eye beam on single target, although you may want to when you have the helm? I'd have to check.)

In a permanent cleave/AOE situation, I'd use the bracers and the helm together with Demonic build. You should do some pretty great AOE/cleave damage with those, run Bloodlet and put Throw Glaive back into your rotation.

For most fights in Nighthold, though... I'd have to think about it. Very few are purely ST, Krosus probably being the closest, but there are even adds there if somebody messes up and doesn't soak a swirlie. Keep in mind that on one target the bracers do nothing, it only increases damage after the first target.

The stats of these items are pretty important, too. I said belt/helm for single target, but consider your alternate non-legendary for each slot. Equip a non-legendary for both bracers and helm; if equipping the bracers is a 22% upgrade but equipping the legendary helm is only a 14% upgrade, then go with the helm. Unfortunately, for ST your legendaries aside from the belt are basically stat sticks for you.

For the first fight in Nighthold and anywhere else you go with big cleave/AOE, you have some great legendaries for Demonic build (where you would, as I said, use bracers/helm). OUTSIDE of Demonic build, however, it changes. If you're not comfortable running Demonic and never do, that changes things. You're mainly going to have to decide which of the two (bracers/helm) is a bigger upgrade stat-wise for most fights. If they are both genuinely the same (within like 3-5%, tops) then I would stick with bracers/helm running First Blood; if you do a fight with at least two targets up a majority of the time, but less than 4, run belt/bracers with Bloodlet. Once you get to around 4-5+ enemies up a majority of the time swap to belt/helm with bloodlet, running Demonic if possible. Even if you don't go Demonic, I'm pretty sure that belt/helm would still be best, still using Eye Beam rotationally. I can run some sims to check from you if you're really worried about it.

It's going to be hard to give you a "this is the best stuff to wear" answer as fights vary so wildly. If you can name one (or a few) specific boss battles I can do a better job of telling you what you should do/wear.
    Thank you! Already helped me a lot

bracers are gdlk against botanist

Quote Originally Posted by ravell View Post
    Thank you! Already helped me a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mineral4r7s View Post
    bracers are gdlk against botanist
    But yet the best parse is with traditional felblade / firstblood build. To notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    But yet the best parse is with traditional felblade / firstblood build. To notice.
    Yeah, but with what legendaries? We're helping him gear around the legendaries he has, not what is optimal out of all available gear.

The legendaries I have gotten so far are meh. I have the wrists, shoulders, chest, and sephuz. I went with the shoulders because I thought it was the best for what I have. I have been trying to get relic and trinket, but I am not beholden to the shoulders. I just thought it was the best out of my meh options.

THanks for the feeback

Quote Originally Posted by heqqr View Post
    The legendaries I have gotten so far are meh. I have the wrists, shoulders, chest, and sephuz. I went with the shoulders because I thought it was the best for what I have. I have been trying to get relic and trinket, but I am not beholden to the shoulders. I just thought it was the best out of my meh options.

THanks for the feeback
    You need to base your choice on which legendaries give the greatest stat increases, then. Look at them as stat sticks before looking at their bonuses, until you get something that compliments the shoulders and outside of fights where you would want to run bracers/bloodlet.