Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Oh please, just shut the fuck up with your Serenity underdog bullshit. When they ditched Method, they took 80-90% of their raiding core with them. Method is the guild that had to rebuild. And yet, when you look at WF since then, Method has 1 -- Serenity 0.

Maybe Method should just change their guild name so then they can be your underdog who "has never been first to begin with"?

Besides, it's not a loss to anyone, except those who consider it a loss. And so far, it's only Serenity who seem to be so butt hurt over losing their bragging rights, that they all just want to disband and go pout in their corners.
    Why so serious? If ppl are unhappy with a guild decisions they're in why arent they allowed to switch and why is it bad to have ambitions? Guild split happend over a year ago and you still can't let go it seems. Why's that, is it because your guild is not 1st in the world anymore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post

When you try your best but you don't succeed
    This is dumb even from Kuznam. Not a single wf yet claiming #1. And inb4 someone says it's irony from him - it's not. They really think (or atleast though before this..) that they would have no real competition.

Quote Originally Posted by raiziee View Post
    Think it's really unfair to say REM are being carried, considering how far they have come.
    That's my point.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to Exorsus for their second world first this expansion! I guess that's the fruit of not being part of unhealthy nemesis & drama.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how many pulls it took?
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

There's a leaked screenshot going around in Nurse's chat with 2 fury wars at 850k dps, while the rest of the raid is at 720-750k.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Archimonde was killed on page 335 of the HFC thread.

Blackhand died on page 317.

Imperator died on page 102.

Gul'dan dies on page 337, calling it now.
    Holy crap Kwaai that was a spot on prediction. You see guys, sometimes amazing things like this happen on MMOC.

Now imagine if he played the lotto instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Yea and damn proud. Gonna be racist and prove you're a 12y old kid typing and playing from his mom's basement?
    I'm in my mothers basement, but my mom has a basement. You'r mom sits outside stores saying "hello madam got change for my boys wow-sub?"

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing was here. I am too late.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromma View Post
    https:/ /pp.vk.me/c837228/v837228516/249d1/a1TYOCTJsmQ.jpg

Can't post links, hope you will correct it right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Led what WF race? Exorsus won EN & Method won ToV - Exorsus won the main and most important kill and serenity has had a poor show this entire week.

Limit also led the WF race by your definition.
    The Nighthold WF race. The one we're talking about. Please keep up. Limit are a US guild who led with 24 hours head start. Serenity led at 9/10 until they had a "poor show" this week. Not debating that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lulz Serenity... 0 results so far despite all the bullshiting about how they are bestestest.

Disbanding soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    The Nighthold WF race. The one we're talking about. Please keep up. Limit are a US guild who led with 24 hours head start. Serenity led at 9/10 until they had a "poor show" this week. Not debating that part.
    It's irrelevant to say whos leading midway through a raid instance. It means nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

LETS

TURN

SERENITY

INTO

THE

DANKEST

MEME

Based on: GM of the #1 WoW PvE guild Serenity. Kuznam twitter info. lololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Congratulations to Exorsus for their second world first this expansion! I guess that's the fruit of not being part of unhealthy nemesis & drama.
    Exorsus peak drama is way juicier than whatever Serenity/Method has. For example, like half of their guild left right before Highmaul because GM f**ed them over some buyer money, they went and created Openness(hence the guild title). It's just that since then they've been mostly quiet.

You gotta give it to Alveona though, he might be a dick, but even after they lost a ton of people they went and got world third on Mar'Gok.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    No fanboy, claiming you're world number 1 guild means top 1 each and every single patch, not top3. And even if they were number1, being cocky strips you of any achievement. Until then, they're both cocky and top3
    Just because I state a fact I'm a fanboy? It's funny coming from you as a Method fanboy, don't act so tough just because I don't idolize Sco as hard as you.
    I don't care about Serenity or Method, I just laugh when people try to bash the other when they're clearly wrong.

Hope you understand it now.

Deleted
    Nice, gz Exorsus! Hope "the rest" gets their shit together and we get the video soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to Exorsus! People said you only won EN because it was a short tier. Then you go and win the big boy tier. Keep it up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Lulz Serenity... 0 results so far despite all the bullshiting about how they are bestestest.
    Certainly much better results than you.