Congrats Exorsus!

Love that Exorsus won, but I'm keen to see who comes 2nd. The fanboy wars will be great to see. Instead of being happy for their favourites, they're for sure just going to throw insults at team who comes third :P

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Exactly. This is why Method is the best guild. They never resort to underhanded methods to get kills. They simply have better players. I'm honestly confused that people are even upset with the implication that Method will win. It's not even a debate. We all know what will happen. It's like arguing about the outcome of a pre-recorded sports event. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I just felt the need to quote this for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Congratulations to Exorsus! People said you only won EN because it was a short tier. Then you go and win the big boy tier. Keep it up.
    They won both a 100m sprint and a marathon!

7+ Year Old Account
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Essar View Post
    Certainly much better results than you.
    Well both Gaidax & Serenity have 0 WF's, so actually their results are the same. Serenity can be compared to mmo-champ forum trolls pretty squarely there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Entropy World 6th Star Augur

Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    The way you guys go on about these raiders as if they're celebrities so sad :/
    i said it 2 times above. Misery and now i add also the word Pathetic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Essar View Post
    Certainly much better results than you.
    lulz, we ain't bullshiting the world we're no.1 WoW guild lulz.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol such fail for Serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's irrelevant to say whos leading midway through a raid instance. It means nothing.
    It's completely relevant. It's the entire point of this thread.

Illidan Secret Phase finally confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Well both Gaidax & Serenity have 0 WF's, so actually their results are the same. Serenity can be compared to mmo-champ forum trolls pretty squarely there.
    They have 3 more WFs this tier than Gaidax has.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    lulz, we ain't bullshiting the world we're no.1 WoW guild lulz.
    Source of said claim please. And don't link me Pottm's video.
    Last edited by mmoc239aabf776; 2017-02-04 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Yes, we hold a lot of relevance to who is in the lead in a middle of a marathon (to use a common analogy for raid tiers).

Oh wait, no we don't. Exorsus got gul'dan and Fusion exploited Augur. Serenity was nowhere for the third raid in a row making them 0/3 and 0/1 for tiers despite claiming to have no competition and being the no. 1 guild.

@Essar we only measure WF's by the final boss / clear - so no they're equal. Noone talks about SnF's World Firsts because we don't consider them to have any - as individual early-mid bosses are not the goal, merely checkpoints.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    lol such fail for Serenity.
    Not really they haven't lost any ranks this expansion yet. 3rd EN 2nd ToV and possible 2nd now. Method on the other hand were 1st in ToV but lost to Exorsus when it really counts :/

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Illidan Secret Phase finally confirmed.

That mage and warlock did a pretty good job cheering them on from the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauruz View Post
    "The most balanced raid in both heroic and mythic" - Nurseos from Exorsus on twitch
    balanced raid?

9 melee 5 ranged on end boss.

Melee doing basically nothing on 80% of bosses this tier but sitting on boss scratching their balls while ranged get every mechanic.
    Not to mention the class balancing where basically every ranged class got it up the ass. So on top of that Melee are already doing 50-75k more dps if everyone could stay on boss 100% of the time. So now ranged doing 50-75k less baseline damage are doing every mechanics and melee are sitting there like uh i can count to 4.

This tiers balance and the raid design as a whole is an abortion. Unless your playing a melee.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-02-04 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    No. The only boss who matters ultimately is the last. Who cares if Limit got world first for some bosses at the beginning of the race.

@Mohoots you're right it's one of the first tiers where you can have more melee than ranged (although still req some ranged) and not get shafted, ever. Do you know why ranged handle more mechanics? Because it's easier.