Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post

Because you're filling this thread with irrelevant, unnecessary discussion about your opinions.
    did you mean to say facts?

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Yeah, could be tooltip bug could be anything. And im sure mana issues is what throttles the world first lol
    well if your healers have a free extra trinket, and your dps have a couple thousand more crit, and your tanks have a couple hundred more armor, it doesn't become a very fair race does it?

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    Asked about the exploit and holy priest from exorsus answered. http://www.noob-club.ru/index.php?to...781#msg1253781 (donald duck)

translation is
    Sometimes buff from the trinket stays after you change it, its only cosmetic, won't see that on gul'dan

dont know if he really is the guy, but his other posts are in holy priest discussions, so most likely is
    Google translating that site is a comedy goldmine. From the first page:

Quote Originally Posted by some Russian bloke
    Though Ekzorsusy and cattle, but still professional. Therefore Graz (unless zaeksploytili). By the way the same Crippen of cholesterol in their videos regularly says to himself that he asshole, and that progress is impossible without being inherently cattle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    I dont feel like arguing, but MC, AQ, SSC, BT(release version) GL, all terribly designed raids, Naxx in Wotlk was pathetically easy. Ulduar was great, ToC was meh as hell, and ICC was great.

Raids in MoP/Legion/WoD are at the same if not higher quality, take off the fucking specs.
    thanks for sharing. now ease down madboy

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they're still not banned so I guess it didn't affect performance?

Would be downright retarded for them to exploit right after getting banned on Helya.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Well they're still not banned so I guess it didn't affect performance?
    blizzard don't work on weekends lmao

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    damn, that 4chan hacker is photoshopping the stream live right infront of my eyes
    I'll bite. But watching the stream after the fact you can see the buff is active non-stop while turning in quests, running around, etc. It's obviously a display issue. He has the trinket equipped as well for the fight less than 10 minutes after the kill happens. 10:38 seconds in that video it's on.

I wouldn't put it past someone photoshopping that screenshot showing a different trinket to cause drama. Unless there's a recording of the kill which isn't on his twitch page.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    blizzard don't work on weekends lmao
    how did my ticket get answered then?

Just wanted to pitch in for Exorsus. You guys fucking rock.

Gz to Exorsus!

All things considered, this is probably the best result. Method and Serenity have not exactly handled themselves in the best manner, and if either of them had won, the excuses would have been through the roof.

Fair play to Exorsus, all things considered they are THE best raid guild in the world now. I wonder if Kuznam will show some humility and change his twitter handle?! Unless in his mind 3 losses still class Serenity as the no1...
    Last edited by L3fty; 2017-02-04 at 08:39 PM.

Deleted
    What's the difference between Viklund exploiting his priest on Helya (though not WF) and got away fairly lightly in the eyes of the community?

Not saying it's right but people need to judge everyone with the same brush.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    how did my ticket get answered then?
    the people being paid £5 an hour to answer CS queries are the same people who hand out bans. YEP.

10/10 boy

Deleted
    the people being paid £5 an hour to answer CS queries are the same people who hand out bans. YEP.

10/10 boy
    I am pretty sure people can get banned during weekends...

10/10 boy
    you did not say that you said blizzard doesnt work on weekends. Game masters can also ban players.

Blizzard didnt ban viklund for exploiting shadow priest insanity decay in mythic helya, why they should ban an entire guild for this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    its not a "rumor" u can see they have darkmoon buff, question is how and is this bannable
    Oh it's definitely bannable and it will definitely get their kill removed IF it's a clear exploit.

The question is, if this is indeed exploited, will blizzard finally have the balls to permanently close their accounts.

- Because surely if he found a way to bug and keep it active, he's not the only one that would use it on the guldan kill, it would be all of them.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2017-02-04 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Oh it's definitely bannable and it will definitely get their kill removed IF it's a clear exploit.

The question is, if this is indeed exploited, will blizzard finally have the balls to permanently close their accounts.
    Except it can just be a visual bug with no benefit to actual power of the character. If someone can reproduce it and say whether you keep the effect or not then we'll know.

Kreygasm more drama Kreygasm

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    will blizzard finally have the balls to permanently close their accounts.
    No way, they probably fear the wrath of Putin.

I did some bug-testing on this after seeing what I could find. In this case, the buff isn't just cosmetic-- you actually gain the mana reduction effect until you leave combat or die. That said, the way to recreate the bug is very innocent (zone into instance while in combat then swap trinkets inside). It could happen to anyone unintentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    nah it happens from time to time, buff icon doesn't mean anything in this case (DMF trinkets were hotfixed in 7.0 for reason you have mentioned)
    Based on responses like this one, some people have had this bug and not realized it, or just thought it was a tooltip error or something. If Exorsus abused this, as it would be very obvious to anyone watching.
    Last edited by notarealwizard; 2017-02-04 at 08:56 PM.