10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    10/10 Prob most happy with this end result outside of Paragon secretly reforming and stealing the instance out from under everyone...
    I wish that'd be true....

nevermind me being stupid guys (thought its borntorage or smth)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    yea.. ranged is really hard etc... move between gcds hm...
    git gud and stop being butthurt
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-02-05 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    Hahaha men u kill me hhhhh

Deleted
    Well done to Exorsus for their kill. Not sure why so many people who aren't even in these guilds are upset unless you've got a personal connection to one of those guilds. You will put a lot of work into the game to be a world first guild or one who can compete for world firsts, more work than the average players like most of us can even fathom. The members of Serenity and Method have no doubt worked hard for it too and I think being able to do that is admirable, but Exorsus have won this one. I guess if you're a big fanboy of Method or Serenity you can see which guild will beat the other for world 2nd.

I hope Serenity isn't too demoralised by not getting WF Guldan and that they continue to compete in the next tier and beyond. Competition is what makes WF race more interesting after all. I mention them specifically just because I know they've yet to get a WF, but that doesn't mean they won't still pull it off in future.

anyone knows what happened with the german guild set sail for fail? usually ranked top 10 world. Sad to not see them!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    anyone knows what happened with the german guild set sail for fail? usually ranked top 10 world. Sad to not see them!
    Armory is bugged and doesn't work for their realm pool.
    They are 7/10 (at least)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post

Brilliant! Ha ha
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    they are on 7/10, low percentage wipes on 8/10. Sadly their Armory is broken for several weeks now - but they are alive and kickin

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/827984760332955648

we have no reason to believe there was anything shady going on with their kill
    Last edited by Roadblock; 2017-02-04 at 11:17 PM.

Danish Terrace 8/10

Deleted
    Davaj davaj, sasha!

Quote Originally Posted by Alveona View Post
    Tired of reading this accusations. If 2 confirmations from Blizzard is not enough, linking here screenshot from warcraftlogs http: // i.imgur.com/fqdV8U5.png

P.S. Thanks a lot for cheering & congratulations.
    You guys should have thought about that before you cheated on M Helya. People are gonna be less likely to think your kills are legit now, whether or not they are.

You brought this upon yourselves.

Game set match. Winner the russskis. they take us election now WF. What else is left for us to gossip about?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    I need this in my life.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I haven't seen people making that excuse anyway(at least not here), but it's been 10 hours since first kill, which is basically the time Serenity lost on Thursday/Friday because of attendance issues, but they still haven't killed him.

Pull count is going to be interesting

Is a tactic being shared? ScrubBusters and FatSharkYes are 8/10 too, 4 mins apart and within the hour of Danish Terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Is a tactic being shared? ScrubBusters and FatSharkYes are 8/10 too, 4 mins apart and within the hour of Danish Terrace.
    Probably world first is gone now, the race doesn't really matter that much anymore.