10+ Year Old Account

What bodyguard should I use?

I've been using Mathias Shaw for that free crit and loving every minute of it, but today I got the shoulder legendary which basically does the same thing but better in every way. I'm thinking of retiring the old agent, but I can't decide if I should bring along Garona or Jorach. I also have Vanessa, Moroes and Meatball, but I don't much care for bodyguards that follow you around all the time. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

7+ Year Old Account
    whatever one you want, its al based on what you like and dont like
    we are also getting a new one in 7.2 so

but yeah, just use whatever one you like the most, test em all out... i doudt your doing much world content that you "need to know what one is 1.5% better then the other"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    whatever one you want, its al based on what you like and dont like
    we are also getting a new one in 7.2 so

but yeah, just use whatever one you like the most, test em all out... i doudt your doing much world content that you "need to know what one is 1.5% better then the other"
    It's not the damage I'm worried about, it's just that I only have 1 Potion of Triton, the Champion Equipment that gives extra gold. Whichever one I end up picking will probably not be replaced until I can get another one of these for that extra cash. Since I have to commit to one then I'm curious to see what other people have been using.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    It's not the damage I'm worried about, it's just that I only have 1 Potion of Triton, the Champion Equipment that gives extra gold. Whichever one I end up picking will probably not be replaced until I can get another one of these for that extra cash. Since I have to commit to one then I'm curious to see what other people have been using.
    well what im saying is test them all to see what one you like the best, because this is all subjective
    do you like a follower who chills with you and allways does abit of damage?
    or do you like one who allows you to call them in when your in trouble?
    do you like one who comes in when they aren eeded most?
    do you like one who does heavy single target for big bosses? or one that does massive aoe for big pulls?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I like Ravenholdt for killing bosses quickly.

I currently use Vanessa, but I will absolutely be using Lilian Voss in 7.2

I usually stick with Mathias for the crit, but since you have the legendary that gives that already, I would use Vanessa. Unlike other annoying bodyguards on other classes who pull aggro and stay there tickling a mob while you instead just want to mount up and move on - rogues can vanish (and she does also) so she's not annoying like other body guards.

Vanessa also, very reliably, lands a 5second kidney shot on your victim shortly after you jump on them. Means you can spend your first 5 combo points on a nice damage spell.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embalmo View Post
    I currently use Vanessa, but I will absolutely be using Lilian Voss in 7.2
    Oh? That's the first time I hear that! Where can I read more about Lilian as a champion?

I run Vanessa, the stun locking is super handy in WPVP (or even when you get jumped yourself), and it adds a decoy when you're being jumped. I loaded her up with garrison resources bonuses, so I get 150 per mission.

A few weeks ago I started running Mathias since I got the cloak for PVP funsies but I'm finding that recently, either the cloak was nerfed in PVP or perhaps the cumulative agi nerfs makes for very lack luster FOK crits: 900k crit with Night stalker and Flying daggers when it gives me a 900k HIT in PVE.

I use Mathias (no shoulder), Vanessa is just too annoying since she constantly fucks about / keeps you in combat. I'd rather go without at that point.

At this point, I roll with Vancleef as I have a Potion of Triton and Dust of Azeroth on her. It's really all personal preference though. I'd probably take Ravenholdt over Garona though, given that his skill is on-use instead of Garona's more random appearances.

Which one for aoe, garona?

I run with Garona. Damage isn't that great tho but who else would I run with. Come on, who doesn't love GARONA

I just use Garona regardless of what I'm doing, things die fast enough, and she does good damage when she spawns.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I use Ravenholdt, he is simply the most useful, lots of damage when i want it, no fuss when i'm just questing around.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I use moroes but he a pos and likes to keep me in combat.

I also like Lord Jorach Ravenholdt as he makes world questing a breeze with his high damage output and also very useful for PvP server to initiate or to counter gank. I slapped on some extra order resource bonus so I get an additional 175 per WQ which adds up very quickly allowing free seals every week and ready for 7.2.

Deleted
    If you don't have legendary shoulders but DO have DoS from Gul'dan I thoroughly recommend Mathias.

You can pop the trinket in stealth, it doesn't break stealth but still hits. With 100% crit you're looking at 4mill+ shadow damage.

I cannot stress just how fun it is to watch people panic running in circles as their health goes from full to zero over 3 seconds. Bonus points if their corpse run takes long enough for the trinket come back off cooldown and do it again.