Lol, "at least we beat Method", that was the last missing piece in the Blood Legion parallel. The same exact line used by them and their fanboys years ago when they failed on a WF again but came in before Paragon.
    Al that is left now is wait for their unavoidable disband after a year or two of failing to make it full circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Exorsus had 248, that'a pretty huge difference, especially considering how long the fight is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Congrats to Serenity. At least Exorsus will have some challenge in Tomb of Sargeras. Method is so irrelevant to the race now they might as well change their tag to US - Guild.
    after #1 was gone, method decided to sleep 24h

Method got completely rekt this tier from 1st place to 3rd :/

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    3 world first in nighthold for serenity, 0 for method
    Nothing except final boss of a raid matters. Are you saying Limit performed better than all EU guilds then?

LF dank memes, gifs, anything

Deleted
    Exorsus & Serenity must've cheated if they got WF/W2

Deleted
    Congrats to Serenity, must still suck to sit at 0 WF end-bosses of a raid instance this expansion with all the time they invest to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Congrats to Serenity. At least Exorsus will have some challenge in Tomb of Sargeras. Method is so irrelevant to the race now they might as well change their tag to US - Guild.
    fanboism lvl over 9k, you're so pathetic. i guess you waited long enough, haven't you? xavius, helya and finally now you can say something that lame, "irrelevant, changing tag to US" lmao...damn kids

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    3 world first in nighthold for serenity, 0 for method
    They lost what matters by 29 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    Nothing except final boss of a raid matters. Are you saying Limit performed better than all EU guilds then?
    Are you saying skorpyron aka morchok is same as star augur and elisande in term of difficulty?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    They lost what matters by 29 hours.
    Only the last boss really matters, so if we're going to count world firsts for each raid instance then we're sitting at 2 for Exorsus and 1 for Method (arguable that Xavius didn't really count, alas, it was an end boss). Serenity in fact is still at 0, I'm not sure man, if I was Slootbag I'd feel pretty pissed off now.

Quote Originally Posted by saren26 View Post
    Only the last boss really matters, so if we're going to count world firsts for each raid instance then we're sitting at 2 for Exorsus and 1 for Method (arguable that Xavius didn't really count, alas, it was an end boss). Serenity in fact is still at 0, I'm not sure man, if I was Slootbag I'd feel pretty pissed off now.
    Why though? He plays at a much higher level now than in Midwinter, why he should be sad? Sure, getting a WF would be the cherry on the top, but I guess he has to wait for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    He just said a trial healer left the night before mythic progress started. Turns out he joined Method lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Must get that streamer money some way.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Aahahahah yeah I guess so

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Its his side or main job so why not?