Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    M3thod are 3rd where it matters, raided longer than Serenity still behind Serenity this raid xD Method did very poor this raid if you look at it again.
    Serenity had like a day lead on guldan and still finished a day later. Two can play that game.

So, Serenity had 26 members in their roster before Mythic week and only have 20 now, i really don't think it's just recruiting - something's wrong with guild atmosphere, losing fourth of your guild in one week is insane.

Deleted
    grats Serenity.

I really wonder how this tier effected them in terms of motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    So, Serenity had 26 members in their roster before Mythic week and only have 20 now, i really don't think it's just recruiting - something's wrong with guild atmosphere, losing fourth of your guild in one week is insane.
    Yeah.

Also, if you have that much issues with your roster, you immediately look at the guy(s) who are in charge of recruiting. He/they obviously picked the wrong people and are partially responsible for the lost race.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Intentionally misleading. He said they started with 26, one of which was a trial that went to method, there were a couple planned absences for work etc, and one dude that just stopped showing. Obviously their whole world is falling apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    fanboism lvl over 9k, you're so pathetic. i guess you waited long enough, haven't you? xavius, helya and finally now you can say something that lame, "irrelevant, changing tag to US" lmao...damn kids
    Not as pathetic as a triggered method fanboy.
    Saying xavius or helya has any relevance is like some random us guild bragging they got world first on the first bosses. Nobody cares. Gul'dan was the race and method showed they can't handle it. Your fanboy tears won't change anything just go to sleep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Exorsus=2
    Method=1
    Serenity=0

Not sure whos tears are more salty.

GZ to them btw.
    Exorsus =1
    method =0
    serenity =0

EN = a joke, TOV = 1 boss Raid, Only real winner so far was Exorsus in Nighthold, lets face facts.. Serenity finished 1 day behind Exorsus, How much time was lost to the ID drama & 2 days of Shortened raids?

ps > srn > method lololo

Well we all knew the race is shorter each patches, xpacs. Fuck, i miss the long races. Fuck man i want to see sweat and tears.... this is what i have been paying for... To be honest, those races isn't fun to watch anymore... Too many guilds disbanding and race is already done for good. Now who cares about "named guilds" winning is more like pulling down pant to suck dicks that's pretty much what you are doing right now. It's okay. stfu all cost
    Last edited by Trapmastery; 2017-02-05 at 07:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have any info on From Scratch? Are they still going at it?

I wish Prestige Gaming would start streaming again, there's barely any info on Elisande as well and they just got Augur few hours ago, they promised to stream her as well. Could be that they're waiting for kill video i guess.

Deleted
    If method wins its methods win
    If serenity wins its also methods win

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or the leadership is garbage at retention; you can recruit great people but if you don't treat them properly you will not retain them.

- - - Updated - - -

IN all honesty I think this expansion has put a ridiculous strain in recruitment for these guilds. Considering what their standards seem to be it would be really hard to have a large bench; who would go through such effort only to sit out of the main event? So their roster was tight and any single misshap could just screw them.
    And who are you or anyone to say they arent being treated correctly? That goes for any guild, any guild having 26 members in and going to 20 has no correlation to how they are being treated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Must get that streamer money some way.
    yeah dude, fuck people for trying to make a living, amirite?

I am not saying they weren't I am saying that in any organization, retention is not necessarily about recruitment. When you follow up a hypothetical with an alternative, you are still presenting hypotheticals. And sorry but the idea that an organization loses 20% of its people having no correlation with the way that organization functions is moronic.
    Whos to say they lost them simply because a /who doesnt show them waiting around in nighthold?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Exorsus=2
    Method=1
    Serenity=0

Not sure whos tears are more salty.

GZ to them btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Serenity had like a day lead on guldan and still finished a day later. Two can play that game.
    Serenity also lost 5 hours to Method's raid ID sabo, and what 8-14 hrs on delayed raid times because of roster lateness/no shows the past few days?

That lead was gone long ago. what's m3thod's excuse bruh

Quote Originally Posted by arkiizne View Post
    Serenity also lost 5 hours to Method's raid ID sabo, and what 8-14 hrs on delayed raid times because of roster lateness/no shows the past few days?

That lead was gone long ago. what's m3thod's excuse bruh

I love how the amount of time due to the raid ID being stolen by a former Serenity member that Kuznam and co bullied keeps going up and up. In a few days I expect to hear how they lost a full raid week because of it.

I am not saying they weren't I am saying that in any organization, retention is not necessarily about recruitment. When you follow up a hypothetical with an alternative, you are still presenting hypotheticals. And sorry but the idea that an organization loses 20% of its people having no correlation with the way that organization functions is moronic.
    I already explained this is a lie. Sloot was talking about attendance at the end versus attendance at the beginning, not people leaving the guild. They started w a nighthold attendance roster of 26, with some expected absences. The trial healer left, and 1 of their raiders went MIA, so when they got the Guldan kill they had 20 people attending. Describing this as "losing 20% of your guild" is just completely false and I don't see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    I love how the amount of time due to the raid ID being stolen by a former Serenity member that Kuznam and co bullied keeps going up and up. In a few days I expect to hear how they lost a full raid week because of it.
    The ID time was always 5hrs, but despite losing 8-14hrs to lateness etc, they made up for it partially with later raids. So it was only like a total of 12hrs ripped, Serenity took more than 12hrs after Exorsus to kill it. So it didn't even matter.

Someone in here who a raider for method and former paragon member, said that method stop raiding when russian guild got WF, and someone post pics of some kinda vent / mumble voice chat with half method / serenity in it, I'm going guess method just told them go get world 2nd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    You'll never hear that so have fun waiting LOL.

We all know they lost "near" a day on progress they could have done and finished a day behind, hopefully the other guilds kill it before ToS release tho