Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakefarts View Post
    Havoc / 892 ilvl
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lywonka/simple
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...eras/Illywonka
    Did good rankings/dps wise at the start of the raid but later on my damage dropped off and i started getting crappier and crappier . Trying to figure out if i missed some major talent choice options on thosenlast bosses or i had bad rng, didnt do something enough or what. Thank ya'll in advance for any insight.
    Do you have a link to any logs? Does wowprogress link to them or something and I'm just not aware? I can't really tell what you did or didn't do on later fights compared to the ones you said you did well on without logs, unless you just want to tell me what talents you used for what fights.

I can say that I would change your neck enchant to Mark of the Claw. Hell, your crit really isn't that bad and if you wanted to you could go with Soldier if you feel comfortable with your Fury generation/crit rate; default to Claw, but you have just enough crit to go to soldier at your own discretion if you wanted.

Are you DPSing in tanking legendary shoulders? Is that all you have aside from the ring? You could do well with trying to swap to some better weapon runes; critical chaos would be a good start if you can nab any of those. Running with the Meta leech talent can allow you to continue DPSing on some fights when others wouldn't be able to, as long as you can do so without hurting the raid; an easy example is heroic Tich, staying in while everybody is hiding behind the pillars. If you get a meta lined up with it you can continue to nuke and keep yourself at full health with ease. You can really use whatever you want in that talent row (I go netherwalk for a few fights, and ofc Guldan) but it does boost your DPS a bit when you can cheese mechanics via the self healing.

You might be able to work in a few better pieces of gear by swapping some stuff around. Putting crit on both your rings might let you swap to a higher item level piece of gear down the road that doesn't have crit. I can't exactly tell what's in your bags or if you're holding potential upgrades due to stat balance, but don't be afraid of changing things up. Based on your overall item level vs equipped I'm assuming you have some other good pieces in your bag, but for all I know it's just your tanking set. You're at a good place right now with crit; Mastery is probably good for you right now so I understand the ring enchants, although I probably wont be swapping from crit enchants until my baseline crit is a bit higher.

What is your opener like? Do you have any other good trinkets you're not using? You could probably afford to ditch the Eye of Command if you've got a good alternative; if you've got a good Bloodthirsty Instinct lying around that'd probably be great for you.

But yeah, logs would help.

Edit: Bad RNG definitely happens and can lead to a bad attempt, it happens to the best of us... but if it happened on multiple fights towards the end of your run, while I suppose it's possible, it does make it more likely that something was going wrong outside of your luck.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-02-06 at 01:55 PM.

Logs

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Do you have a link to any logs? Does wowprogress link to them or something and I'm just not aware? I can't really tell what you did or didn't do on later fights compared to the ones you said you did well on without logs, unless you just want to tell me what talents you used for what fights.

I can say that I would change your neck enchant to Mark of the Claw. Hell, your crit really isn't that bad and if you wanted to you could go with Soldier if you feel comfortable with your Fury generation/crit rate; default to Claw, but you have just enough crit to go to soldier at your own discretion if you wanted.

Are you DPSing in tanking legendary shoulders? Is that all you have aside from the ring? You could do well with trying to swap to some better weapon runes; critical chaos would be a good start if you can nab any of those. Running with the Meta leech talent can allow you to continue DPSing on some fights when others wouldn't be able to, as long as you can do so without hurting the raid; an easy example is heroic Tich, staying in while everybody is hiding behind the pillars. If you get a meta lined up with it you can continue to nuke and keep yourself at full health with ease. You can really use whatever you want in that talent row (I go netherwalk for a few fights, and ofc Guldan) but it does boost your DPS a bit when you can cheese mechanics via the self healing.

You might be able to work in a few better pieces of gear by swapping some stuff around. Putting crit on both your rings might let you swap to a higher item level piece of gear down the road that doesn't have crit. I can't exactly tell what's in your bags or if you're holding potential upgrades due to stat balance, but don't be afraid of changing things up. Based on your overall item level vs equipped I'm assuming you have some other good pieces in your bag, but for all I know it's just your tanking set. You're at a good place right now with crit; Mastery is probably good for you right now so I understand the ring enchants, although I probably wont be swapping from crit enchants until my baseline crit is a bit higher.

What is your opener like? Do you have any other good trinkets you're not using? You could probably afford to ditch the Eye of Command if you've got a good alternative; if you've got a good Bloodthirsty Instinct lying around that'd probably be great for you.

But yeah, logs would help.

Edit: Bad RNG definitely happens and can lead to a bad attempt, it happens to the best of us... but if it happened on multiple fights towards the end of your run, while I suppose it's possible, it does make it more likely that something was going wrong outside of your luck.
    CRAP i apologize i forgot to include the logs link

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...#view=rankings

CRAP i apologize i forgot to include the logs link

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...#view=rankings
    Are these the right logs? You aren't even listed on any Elisande attempts, and all the rest show you at relatively the same DPS; I mean they vary a bit but nothing huge. I haven't looked any further because nothing looks wrong at a glance, you seem to be doing around the same amount of damage for each kill, there are some differences between them but not enough to make me think it's anything more than bad luck, certainly not some glaring mechanical error on your part.

Can you point out which log you're talking about specifically where you feel the problem is? You made it seem like you were doing great and then your DPS plummeted towards the end of the raid, but I'm not getting that here? And, again, you're not listed as even being present for the final boss of the log session.

Are these the right logs? You aren't even listed on any Elisande attempts, and all the rest show you at relatively the same DPS; I mean they vary a bit but nothing huge. I haven't looked any further because nothing looks wrong at a glance, you seem to be doing around the same amount of damage for each kill, there are some differences between them but not enough to make me think it's anything more than bad luck, certainly not some glaring mechanical error on your part.

Can you point out which log you're talking about specifically where you feel the problem is? You made it seem like you were doing great and then your DPS plummeted towards the end of the raid, but I'm not getting that here? And, again, you're not listed as even being present for the final boss of the log session.
    Was simply that the later fights (ya i had to leave for ellisande) I was average on my bracket parse scores so i figured there might be something someone could pick out that I was doing wrong, i didn't think about it till a friend mentioned it but these were this guilds first kills on those bosses so tanks were slow to move bosses out of aoe on Bot (dps loss), tich strat was doodoo in and of its self, but ya was just curious what i could improve if anything outside of getting a 2nd actual DPS legendary and using a better trinket in place of EoC for target switch rich environments.

Question: With 4 piece, how much crit is ideal with haste at 10-12% before going into mastery more? I simc my stats a bunch but it always nukes my crit down below 40% and ups haste to like 15-18%
    Last edited by Cakefarts; 2017-02-06 at 07:00 PM.

Was simply that the later fights (ya i had to leave for ellisande) I was average on my bracket parse scores so i figured there might be something someone could pick out that I was doing wrong, i didn't think about it till a friend mentioned it but these were this guilds first kills on those bosses so tanks were slow to move bosses out of aoe on Bot (dps loss), tich strat was doodoo in and of its self, but ya was just curious what i could improve if anything outside of getting a 2nd actual DPS legendary and using a better trinket in place of EoC for target switch rich environments.

Question: With 4 piece, how much crit is ideal with haste at 10-12% before going into mastery more? I simc my stats a bunch but it always nukes my crit down below 40% and ups haste to like 15-18%
    40% is a good amount of haste with 4 piece. You can get away with 37-38% but you'll feel the difference. I would aim for 40, you don't really need to worry about having allocated too much to crit (if there could even be such a thing!) until you're at like 45-50% with 4 piece.

Simcraft has always been a little wonky bouncing us between Mastery and Crit. If you look at the graphs it produces, you can see that the amount of stats and DPS its putting per step is pretty small. For instance, on the chart where it would show the results for swapping 500 Crit for 500 Mastery, it shows it as a DPS gain but when you look at the actual numbers its pretty damn small.

Keep in mind that you really want to simcraft after *every* time you change a piece of gear. If Simcraft is telling you to get more Mastery and YOU are comfortable with that and the amount of crit you have, swap one piece around to gain some Mastery. Afterwards, sim again and see what it says. If it says Mastery again, do it again. Keep adding Mastery until simcraft bounces back to telling you that crit is best again, and see how low your crit has gone; probably more than you're comfortable with. Do this just by swapping pieces of gear, of course, do not adjust any gems/enchants for testing purposes.

Simcraft is an excellent tool, but one I've always used for advice more than instructions. It's the same for many classes, but even moreso with Demon Hunters -- you will know how it feels when you're fighting a boss and are Fury starved or notice you're going long periods of time with no crits. Simcraft will often tell you to go under your crit "comfort zone". It's up to you to take its recommendations alongside what you know.

Hi, so im looking at logs (/reports/yGgHJCVFn4c8rMKD/#comparesearchplayer=19&comparesearch=2.10.2.28) and im clearly underperforming, i cant quite tell why and in dire need of some help. Heatstick the other DH is also struggeling.

/reports/yGgHJCVFn4c8rMKD/#comparesearchplayer=19&comparesearch=2.10.2.28

What needs to change here? gear, rotation or uptime?

Crit Chaos definitely isn't bad, and 875 isn't something to frown at either. Relics can be hard to come by, I bet there are plenty of people out there with one under 875; considering how good a trait crit chaos is, many may have a lower item level version simply because they do not want to use a lesser trait.

As for the other legendaries you have; because none of them are particularly great for you (aside from the shoulders, but you don't really have the other pieces needed to make them spectacular yet), you might want to start looking at them as stat sticks for now.

Take off each legendary and, in its place, equip the best item you have for that slot. Your best non-legendary belt, chest, rings, and shoulders. Now, and I'm assuming you use pawn with accurate simcraft weights or are capable of determining upgrade value on your own/some other way (hint: use simcraft weights in pawn), check which legendary items grant the largest improvement. If equipping the bracers is only a 7% upgrade because you've got a great non-legendary pair, but your chest is a 35% upgrade because your non-legendary version is garbage, you should probably start wearing the chest instead of the bracers regardless of the legendary affix. Do this and determine what your best two legendaries are stat-wise, based on both their stat allocations and the level of upgrade between them and your non-legendary alternatives.

Once you do this, you can then pick-and-choose which to wear if you have any that are close in value. If, for example, the chest is your best upgrade from non-leg to legendary in that slot but afterwards the other options are relatively the same in upgrade value (I'd say within 5% or so of eachother, tops) you can then select one based on personal preference. If you still want to min/max your options, the Sephuz ring has a ton of crit on it (something you could use!) and is the only legendary you have that can actually contribute a reliable DPS increase without needing to change your spec or wait to loot other pieces for it to be at full potential.

I know you're already using the ring, and chances are it will be one of your two best even after you do what I've said, but for all I know you've got a decent non-legendary ring to replace it with but you've got other slots with terrible alternatives. If this is the case, it may be worth using a legendary with a worse effect for the better stats, assuming the gain is large enough.

I'm rambling; tl;dr version: Treat your legendaries as if they have no special abilities on them and are just stat sticks, and determine which of them gives you the best stats compared to their non-legendary alternatives, the gear you'd wear in their slots if you never had that legendary to begin with. Base your choices on that before basing it on what the legendary actually does.

If everything were absolutely equal stat-wise, if you were equipping the legendaries solely based on their special affix, I'd probably stick with bracers/ring myself. The ring can still contribute DPS on a kick/stun, and while without Bloodlet they're nothing special, technically the bracers are still contributing damage any time there's more than one target around.

Use a bonus roll every week trying to get the CoF trinket from the second-to-last boss in Nighthold. If you can do that, and possibly also get a relic that reduces your Meta cooldown, you'll be well on your way to gaining the two-minute meta CD. That'll be a lot of fun for you in raids. Getting the shoulders is the hardest part for everyone; as unlucky as you may feel with your legendaries, you've completed the hardest part of earning that 2 minute meta cooldown. Aside from hoping for new/better legendaries, if I were you my goal would be getting that CoF trinket and 2-minute Meta. You've done the hard part already; get the trinket at all costs. Kill Elisande on as many difficulties as you can each week for more chances on it. Once you can fight her in LFR, farm for it in there too; the lower item level may mean less agility on the item, but the cooldown reduction should remain the same. Kill her on as many difficulties and use as many bonus rolls on her as you can. Once you get that trinket (and, again, potentially one of the meta CD reduction relics) the game's going to change for you pretty dramatically.

Sorry for the spam. Hell, halfway through I gave you a tl;dr breakdown and then continued on spammin'! That's what happens when you're an ADHD poster boy and are on the forums at 5am D:
    Thank you very much for taking the time to post this. Up until about two weeks ago, I was not really playing this a lot. I looted a meta relic the other night. I am now just trying to get into a H Eli to see if I can get the trinket.
    I have 865/870 backups for the shoulders and wrists but nothing really for the ring or chest so ill stick with the ring and bracers for now.

Thanks again for taking the time to post all of this for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pederr5 View Post
    Hi, so im looking at logs (/reports/yGgHJCVFn4c8rMKD/#comparesearchplayer=19&comparesearch=2.10.2.28) and im clearly underperforming, i cant quite tell why and in dire need of some help. Heatstick the other DH is also struggeling.

/reports/yGgHJCVFn4c8rMKD/#comparesearchplayer=19&comparesearch=2.10.2.28

What needs to change here? gear, rotation or uptime?
    Okay, so I'm looking at the log for your Krosus kill.

One thing I'm noticing off the bat is that you don't seem to be lining up your Chaos Strikes with Meta. Even if you have a bit off time off your Meta CD, until you get it at (or very near) the 2 minute mark, you really want to line up Nemesis/Chaos Blades/Meta, using Nemesis/Chaos Blades once between every meta CD. It looks like you used Chaos Blades right after your Meta (or near the end of it, maybe) which is a huge DPS loss. Look at the graph of your damage done and how much higher it is at the pull - you should be seeing a spike like that, if not quite as high, pretty much every time you Meta barring really unlucky Fury gen. That alone is going to change a lot for you, more than most classes a huge chunk of our damage is during our burst windows.

You also used Death Sweep only FOUR TIMES during the entire fight. That averages out twice to each Meta; that's insanely low. Death Sweep is your best and hardest hitting ability and you should be prioritizing it over anything when Meta is up (along with Blade Dance when Meta is not up). 4 with two full duration Metas is way, way too low and is guaranteed costing you tons of damage. Make sure you're casting it over absolutely anything.

Edit: Just the same, 17 blade dances over a 5:04 fight is too low. You need to be prioritizing your Death Sweep and Blade Dance a lot more. You're running First Blood but are almost ignoring the ability that it makes your hardest-hitting. With the amount you're using DW/BD you might as well run Chaos Cleave or Bloodlet... and believe me, you don't want to do that. Start using those attacks more along with proper CD stacking and your DPS will shoot up a lot.

You're also using the legendary bracers, which aren't that great. They're made better when you run Bloodlet, but even still you want some other legendary. On top of that, the bracers do LITERALLY NOTHING against a single target, so on fights such as Krosus they don't even contribute a *little* bit. Your second bracers are the boots, which also do nothing on ST and aren't exceptionally high rated for us either. I'm assuming you're using those two because you have nothing better, which means you got pretty unlucky with your legendaries, which sucks. I feel your pain. If you have other legendaries, almost anything else would be better. If these are your only ones, you might do better running Bloodlet on fights with consistent, multiple adds; think Spellblade or Botanist. Also make sure that with multiple targets up you're Fel Rushing through them. The increased damage for each target hit is not capped and can actually hit pretty hard if you manage to hit a bunch in a single rush. This is all a very niche playstyle though, and you still want to focus on the primary talent build, swapping your legendaries if possible, and improving your ability priority.

Quote Originally Posted by heqqr View Post
    Thank you very much for taking the time to post this. Up until about two weeks ago, I was not really playing this a lot. I looted a meta relic the other night. I am now just trying to get into a H Eli to see if I can get the trinket.
    I have 865/870 backups for the shoulders and wrists but nothing really for the ring or chest so ill stick with the ring and bracers for now.

Thanks again for taking the time to post all of this for me.
    No problem, let me know i you have any more questions.
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-02-07 at 09:15 PM.

Thanks Extremity, i didn't realise blade dance/ death sweep was the main priority! :S ill defo try to improve my cd rotation, but I use Convergence of fate wich results in Meta getting a lower cd, should I use it once off cd or always wait untill i can stack with nemesiss and chaos blades?
    Also RNG FML..
    thanks for taking the time tho greatly appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    So, background. I originally was tanking, but since DH are not doing so hot, I switched over to DPS. I know I am extremely behind in crit.. like 6000-7000 behind most other DHs. I also have what I think are the 2 shittiest legendaries. (Have only gotten the 2 equipped legendaries in the ~5 months of having the character) The other 3 DHs in my guild usually parse extremely higher than me. Im stuck in the 10-20% range. Sidenote: If you look at Krosus, I barely used FB or FR because it kept causing me to glitch off the bridge.

Logs: warcraftlogs.(com)/rankings/character/15312576/latest/

I know that my talents arent the de-facto best talents, but since I've switched to my current talents, I've done way more DPS than I was.. like an average of 40-80k increase.

What could I possibly do to increase my DPS? Want to avoid being benched.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by Rueger; 2017-02-09 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Fixed

Hej.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I know it's something.
    My numbers have been dropping as of late, and I can't explain why.
    I sim with different trinkets, enchants, talents etc, but can't seem to find my fault.

My guess is it has something to do with my rotation, and probably my stat priority. Swapping from crit/haste to crit/mastery is harder than I first imagined it to be.
    Trinkets are a big problem for me too, cause I'm not really sure what to go for. I've been trying out different ones lately, but to no avail.

My logs for the last HC raid I was in
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zfQmC4K2qtHrxVMB/

Last normal I was in
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8ktrVacz9ACjJwqn/

I really hope I can get some help, cause I'm struggling to keep my dps up.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorexis View Post
    Hej.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I know it's something.
    My numbers have been dropping as of late, and I can't explain why.
    I sim with different trinkets, enchants, talents etc, but can't seem to find my fault.

My guess is it has something to do with my rotation, and probably my stat priority. Swapping from crit/haste to crit/mastery is harder than I first imagined it to be.
    Trinkets are a big problem for me too, cause I'm not really sure what to go for. I've been trying out different ones lately, but to no avail.

My logs for the last HC raid I was in
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zfQmC4K2qtHrxVMB/

Last normal I was in
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8ktrVacz9ACjJwqn/

I really hope I can get some help, cause I'm struggling to keep my dps up.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm looking at your Krosus kill and noticed you only casted death sweep 5 times despite having 2 metas for the fight, thats a significant amount of damage lost. Seems you got 4 casts in your first meta but only 1 in your second, you should be able to get that to at least 5 in the opener with hero and 4-5 in the 2nd depending on your haste levels. Also logs are either glitched or you did not use nemesis on pull which would be another significant dps loss. But I definitely think one of the bigger things I'm noticing is your 2nd meta at 4 minutes isn't nearly as significant a spike in your damage as it should be. You also only casted Arcane Torrent once and are missing out on free fury there. There's also moments where you are casting neither chaos strike, blade dance, or felblade which you could fill in with some throw glaives.

So I guess I normally do decently enough on fights, but I've noticed i'm struggling on many fights, I can't keep my fury gen going, and I run out things to do.

I usually try to prioritize Blade Dance > FOTI > Eye Beam > Chaos Blades, reserving Glaive for downtime and only using Fel Rush if Fel Blade is off CD (So I can quickly get back in) or the boss is large enough/against a wall that I wont lose damage running back in.

http: //us battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Mapie/simple
    https: //www warcraftlogs.com/reports/vwM7Cq8xrGRhY4ft

Deleted
    Hey guys!
    I'm getting much better at my dh but I'm still quite uncertain about how to play it since it's been my alt till a few weeks ago.
    I feel like my dps is starting to get there but I still want help improving. The only logs I have that are recent is a NH normal boostrun my guild did which might not be the best thing to look at to help me improve but I hope it works. The biggest issue I have and thing that makes me feel like I should do more is that the rogue who beat me ran to a lot more of the bonds than I did and went into the night well and such things and I did it less yet he still beat me. He has 2 ilvl more so he's not insanely better geared than me. So any tips on play style, if I tunnel too much, if I should tunnel more, gearing, whatever you can think of would be appreciated. Thanks! ps. Not allowed to post links so I'll add a space or two.
    My character is Itir on Stormscale EU.

Armory=http: // eu battle net/ wow/ en/character/stormscale/Itir/simple

Log=https: // www warcraftlogs com/ reports /Danryg7B43cxqWfC/
    Last edited by mmoc6b7d245591; 2017-02-12 at 12:00 AM.

Hello - I'm trying to up my DPS as I'm sitting on the lower side, on most fights, of the mean on my Simcraft results. I've improved over the last few weeks but now I feel like I'm hitting a wall. Unfortunately on our Krosus fights I died while sitting at about 450ish k when I did. Just to knock a few questions out, I realized I was not using my DoS enough so that should help a bit. I feel like my agi is low for the overall gear level as well.

Here are the logs: w w w. warcraftlogs . com/reports/yfkQM8wWzRJKXDrL

Sorry for the crappy link text. I'm not allowed to post links apparently.

Thank you
    Last edited by Travluler; 2017-02-15 at 06:26 AM.

Hey guys, hoping to get some feedback on Demonblade in the logs below.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/vNBC3WtQFXq6Jpxm/

He thinks his issues are related to his fel-rush usage, and trinkets, if that helps analyze the logs.
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

Morning all, here to hopefully gain some insight on how I can improve my DPS.

I normally tank the raids I run, but lately we have had more people want to tank so we will be rotating in and out. With that being said I do not want to be a load on the guild so I need to make sure my DPS is somewhat up to snuff. I know I am not enchanted or gemmed for DPS, and my crit is probably about 10% to low. More than anything I am wondering if there is anything I can do based off my logs to improve my rotation. My initial burst seems pretty high but then it dies down quite a bit until I can pop nemesis and CB again.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cyilent/simple

WarcraftLogs
    Skorpyron: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=3
    Chronomatic: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=3
    Krosus: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=3

Thanks guys

Hey guys,

My raid group is having some issues with Normal NH and im just trying to see if theres something my dps could do better to maximize their dps. We have two Demon Hunters Mort and tomato and they usually go back and for on the meters but both feel like they could pull bigger numbers. Any suggestions would be awesome.

Armory Mort: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ortikais/simpl

Armory Tomato: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ntomato/simple

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Havoc/ 889 iLVL equipped
    Pârdahun
    Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/P%C3%A2rdahun/simple
    WowProgress: wowprogress.com/character/eu/silvermoon/P%C3%A2rdahun
    Warcraft Logs: warcraftlogs.com/reports/6wR4gFhvQ2jPxaK1/#

Greetings fellow Demon Hunters!
    First of all i am pretty new to Havoc DH and it seems my DPS is a bit low. There are many questions in my mind. One of them is, shall i always combine Meta with Nemesis and Chaos Blades? or should i use them whenever they are on CD?

As you can see i have helmet and chest legendary unfortunately. Depending on that which pieces of tier should i go for?

And ofcourse any recommendations regarding to my DPS would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by pardahun; 2017-02-17 at 04:16 AM.

Deleted
    Havoc - 894 ilvl equipped
    Meatward
    Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodfeather/Meatward/simple
    Logs: warcraftlogs. com/guilds/54308/

Okey. Here it goes. Im currently raiding hc nh and my DH does much less dps than i think it can do.
    I got logs that i will link to.
    Accordning to the logs i am in the lower bracket of the % show on dmg both dmg wise and ilvl wise.
    Would love some input on how i can increase my dmg.

I got the legendary belt and boots as the only option.