Deleted

Bored when not on raid days

Anyone else feel bored on the days they don't have raids? I feel like now that im ilvl 895 or so, theres just nothing to do once im locked to all stuff for the week. Nothing really gives actual rewards, unless its a titanforge. Like i login everyday, spend 5 mins doing emissaries then thats it. What else is there to do?

Nope, never had that problem. Not even during WoD.
    I find it incredibly hard to "run out of stuff to do" in a world so expansive.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    Anyone else feel bored on the days they don't have raids? I feel like now that im ilvl 895 or so, theres just nothing to do once im locked to all stuff for the week. Nothing really gives actual rewards, unless its a titanforge. Like i login everyday, spend 5 mins doing emissaries then thats it. What else is there to do?
    Welcome to Vanilla WoW, TBC, Wotlk, Cata, MoP, WoD and Legion.

WoW was and is a game of gear chase which means when your (logical nonRNG) gear chase is over for the week you have no reason to log on because you are normal and intelligent enough to realize what WoW is about.

And now the 5 hours/month players will pop in and call me names and different stuff for ruining their RP/Pokemon/Arena blablabla AND WOW HAS SO MUCH TO DO.

Do what everyone else does when the gear chase of the week is over, play an alt and gear chase there, or play a secondary game till its raid night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make some alts or play more games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    M+.. Even without TF, M+ 15 stuff would be an upgrade for you in some slots surely.

if you have no interest in any other side of wow such as pvp pets mounts achievements professions alt etc.

then i can only suggest play other games, raiding is a big part of wow but it's not the only thing, its just the best place for gear, and you're not supposed to farm and get upgrades 24/7.

alts are the only real way tbf, if you play dps, level a tank or healer. its kinda easy when you can fire the lfd.

The game needs 7.2 to come out and give it a jolt of content.