Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wow! She sure showed that 15 year old, what a courageous woman!

Hey kids, don't anger Hutts. They will come after you.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Poor kid, that's gross, when you see vomit you comment on how disgusting it is
    lets see some picks hot stuff?

or not man enough?

On Thursday she woke up to dozens of comments on photos dating back as far as October, telling her she was a whale and disgusting and unlovable. "He ended it by posting that I should slit my own wrists and eat my own blubber," she said. Other people had joined in with the insults.
    How is this in any way acceptable?

Also lol @ all the people pretending they give a shit about her health. Y'all hate fat people and have no empathy for them, nothing more.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Burlesque was meant to be risque and sexy though. Would she truly be a Burlesque Dancer?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    lets see some picks hot stuff?

or not man enough?
    Shit i could be the ugliest fucking chud on earth doesn't change the fact that this landwhale thinks she has to be accepted and not told she's fucking disgusting , sticks and stones fatty

10+ Year Old Account
    *looks at comments in this thread*
    *looks at the OP*
    *looks back at comments*
    *looks back at OP*

OP did you forget you were posting this on the internet?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

She can be as big as she wants, it's no skin off my back. I don't care.

But if I paid money for a show, an erotic show, and she came out, I'd want a refund. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    She can be as big as she wants, it's no skin off my back. I don't care.

But if I paid money for a show, an erotic show, and she came out, I'd want a refund. Simple as that.
    I'd want more than a refund.... I'd sue for emotional distress and PTSD from the aftermath. Some things you can never unsee.
    /sig

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Woman puts photo out clearly looking attention and opinions.

Doesn't like the comments.

Hunts down child, i doubt she went after the grown adults saying the same thing. Those people probably wouldn't of taken too kindly to someone sniffing around their personal life
    If it was my son, I'd look at her and say " Looks like he was right. Get off my property. You're distorting the local gravity field."
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

This thread is a pretty good example why fat acceptance is important. The sheer amount of hatred towards her just for existing is pretty fucked up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    How is this in any way acceptable?

Also lol @ all the people pretending they give a shit about her health. Y'all hate fat people and have no empathy for them, nothing more.
    Well of course I don't have any empathy. They did it to themselves.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    Sure, I totally believe you are worried about her health...

Let's be honest, she could get as fat as a walrus and nobody would bat an eye.

Tired of this "worried about his/her health" thing.
    I never once said I gave a fuck about this woman. I'm not worried about her health.
    She is fat. She is unhealthy. Therefore she is disgusting.

If she's all boohoo I need to go tell his parents or boohoo I need a safe space, then she can go and change her life so she isn't a fat piece of shit.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

She could feed a family of three with the ham around her throat.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

I mean the kid wasn't in the right but she was worse with her vendetta imo.

This thread is a pretty good example why fat acceptance is important. The sheer amount of hatred towards her just for existing is pretty fucked up.
    Yes. We must accept fat fucks who don't take care of themselves. They have great mental health.
    Why don't we just start having murder acceptance, or like, meth acceptance. Great plan. Encourage the sickness.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    A better title would be -

"Attention seeker seeks attention for her body.. realises you can be an emotional attention seeker too, becomes an emotional attention seeker as well"

Instead of going after little kids that hurt her feelings, she should talk about how Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a real problem. Look at that fucking face.
    An even better title would be overweight woman fights against trolling. MMO-champ calls her a whale because they can't deal with their own issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Well, she did go after a kid and snitched on him to his school to try to get him in trouble, so it seems a little vindictive.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Well of course I don't have any empathy. They did it to themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    I never once said I gave a fuck about this woman. I'm not worried about her health.
    She is fat. She is unhealthy. Therefore she is disgusting.

If she's all boohoo I need to go tell his parents or boohoo I need a safe space, then she can go and change her life so she isn't a fat piece of shit.
    Why does she deserve to be insulted and be told to kill herself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man the Harpoons.