Pathing issues in NH

Anyone else having issues in NightHold with pathing issues. I had a few issues with star, ellisand, and some of guldan fights. Where i tried to intervene but no path available. Wondering if its a known issue.

Deleted
    Well, i did try to charge to Elisande last week and got instagibbed, while nothing and nobody was near me.
    Combat log also said that I just died ... without any damage taken. was a bit weird

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Well, i did try to charge to Elisande last week and got instagibbed, while nothing and nobody was near me.
    Combat log also said that I just died ... without any damage taken. was a bit weird
    Happened to me too, I did a test run after the kill and it's the big circle in the middle, if you path through that via charge/leap you get instagibbed every time. And leap will work if you attempt to leap over/through it, rather than giving you a "no path" it just gibbs you.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    I mean, lore wise it's because it's the fucking Nightwell and you are basically jumping through pure, concentrated energy.

You do it once (or twice, or x times), and then learn and never do it again

Quote Originally Posted by runey View Post
    I mean, lore wise it's because it's the fucking Nightwell and you are basically jumping through pure, concentrated energy.

You do it once (or twice, or x times), and then learn and never do it again
    This. Did it as a shaman a few times. Got some guildies laughing at me

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is the well in the middle. Whenever I stupidly try to jump over it, I died. I mean, obviously I got into contact with the very nightwell itself. Sometimes when I charge Elisande and cut a tiny but of the outer texture of the central well, I die, too.
    Last edited by Valech; 2017-02-07 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Yeah, was pretty surprised too on our first pull when all 3 warriors jumped over the nightwell feeling smug looking down on the plebs walking around it, then we died, and were laughed at. Still have to refrain myself to do it everytime ... Thing is this kind of stuff usually has a barrier stopping you from going in, perhaps they were afraid it could be exploited like helya was and just made it instagib you