Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I find the more vocal they are about it the more they're probably over-compensating for something.

I don't date obese girls, but I also don't sit around online calling them disgusting or talking about them like they're garbage.

Meanwhile, Reverend Sylv is here carrying on.
    They are garbage though. Their minds are the garbage.
    I'm completely atheist by the way.
    Just because my opinion of fat disgusting slobs differs from yours, and I'm vocal about it, doesn't give you any insight to my psyche. Sorry, but you can make all the shit up you want about over compensating, it just isn't true. Meanwhile, I'm sittin' here spittin' facts like a mother fucker-- left a fact, right a fact. You're just sitting back lying and making shit up to make yourself feel better about my harsh, but true, comments.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Probably the only way they could get it.. lol
    When I was a teenager (aka a walking hormone) and I saw a group of women on stage. My immediate attention, and all afterthoughts would be on the ones who I found attractive and caught my eye. Not on the one I *didn't* like.

Wait....oh....this makes much more sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    They are garbage though. Their minds are the garbage.
    I'm completely atheist by the way.
    Just because my opinion of fat disgusting slobs differs from yours, and I'm vocal about it, doesn't give you any insight to my psyche. Sorry, but you can make all the shit up you want about over compensating, it just isn't true. Meanwhile, I'm sittin' here spittin' facts like a mother fucker-- left a fact, right a fact. You're just sitting back lying and making shit up to make yourself feel better about my harsh, but true, comments.
    Sure thing, chubby chaser.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    When I was a teenager (aka a walking hormone) and I saw a group of women on stage. My immediate attention, and all afterthoughts would be on the ones who I found attractive and caught my eye. Not on the one I *didn't* like.

Wait....oh....this makes much more sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing, chubby chaser.
    lol........
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    So, a women stalks a child and harasses him irl and she gets praised. Good news. Is doxxing and stalking a legal thing now?
    I agree fighting petty with more petty is the incorrect method here imho.

Not condoning what the kid did but she should have taken the moral high ground.
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Is it tho? Her being fat and me being stinky are both choices we made, unless she has a verified glandular problem she didn't mention. She attacked his dad, I attacked a sister. True I punched and she just cyber attacked but I would rather take the shot to the face so the response is subjective. Or am I not in the clear because you don't have a fetish for stinky joes and just BBW?
    Yup, it is. You created an absurd scenario that I didn't propose to argue against.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    "safe space"

I don't think that saying means what you think it means.

No I think you're wrong. People want to sit behind their keyboards typing out trash without having to deal with any of the consequences for what they spew. Most of them wouldn't do these things if they were not able to do so anonymously. That is seeking a safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    I agree fighting petty with more petty is the incorrect method here imho.

Not condoning what the kid did but she should have taken the moral high ground.
    Why? Why should the kid be allowed to threaten and insult without consequence? Next time he will think twice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    m8, furious? Go look up the definition of furious, please.
    This is a public forum used to voice opinions. Get checked.
    Looks are one thing, but being obese is another, like yes, I can't wait until I die of a heart attack or obese related disease. Sounds great.
    You seem pretty angry at how other people dare to exist in a shape you not approve of.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why? Why should the kid be allowed to threaten and insult without consequence? Next time he will think twice.

- - - Updated - - -

You seem pretty angry at how other people dare to exist in a shape you not approve of.
    why should she be allowed to doxx him? Thats petty revenge.

theres a reason most social media forums (ex. reddit) have a zero tolerance policy on doxxing

one wrong does not constitute another wrong
    Last edited by zaino; 2017-02-07 at 04:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

theres a reason most social media forums (ex. reddit) have a zero tolerance policy on doxxing
    Why shouldn't she be allowed to? Its not illegal is it? Now internet trolls need to be protected? These arguments are laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Why shouldn't she be allowed to? Its not illegal is it? Now internet trolls need to be protected? These arguments are laughable.
    Trolls want to be tough but don't have to face the consequences like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    are you inept? yes doxxing is illegal

"I'm probably going to keep getting [abusive messages], and I'm probably going to keep posting and I'm probably going to keep finding their mothers." * * *
    What's funny is that she basically is a troll. Post transgressive imagery that you can safely bet will lead people to insult her, doxx dipshit kids to their mothers, rinse and repeat. What a fulfilling life!

Then why wasn't she charged with a crime?

Then why wasn't she charged with a crime?
    she should be

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    What's funny is that she basically is a troll. Post transgressive imagery that you can safely bet will lead people to insult her, doxx dipshit kids to their mothers, rinse and repeat. What a fulfilling life!
    How is she a troll? How is what she posts transgressive? She isn't forcing any of those kids to be dipshits.

And she is a dancer with an audience. Seems pretty sweet to me life wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you resort to name calling, you've lost the argument. I'd like to know where it's illegal. Please tell me. Doesn't' seem like anyone is about to arrest her, or charge her with anything.

she should be
    What for? 101010

10+ Year Old Account
    How is she a troll? How is what she posts transgressive? She isn't forcing any of those kids to be dipshits.

Lady had 600 people come watch her dance. I mean, that's pretty impressive. 600 people is a lot. Especially if they paid for the show.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

one wrong does not constitute another wrong
    She never posted their private email addresses, she did post the fathers company one since it was already known.. One interesting thing Anti Trolling laws are already out, here in Australia we have Anti Trolling laws, New Zealand and the UK are not far behind with the UK one people who are found guilty could face 2 years jail..

Obese people in skimpy clothes causes disgust for a pretty significant percentage of the population. Until somewhere in the last decade or so, pretty much everyone would have agree that this really is pretty disgusting. Of course, she's free to be as nasty as she wants to be, but at this stage, the fact that people will say mean things on a public profile where she posts isn't at all surprising.

That she seems to revel in that outcome is what makes her a troll. Do something disgusting, get a predictable reaction, track down some kid's mom. Rinse and repeat. Classic troll move.