Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Treating social status as a factor of authority, is appeal to authority.

And you have not been making any arguments. You've been spewing insults, memes and shitposting your hardest - While providing no logical arguments.

You go to prove the same point we made several pages back - You keep huffing and puffing insults like you can compensate for your lack of logic with this bombastic sense of Insults and Memes. Do you twist it to that people don't respond to you, because your meme was so well thought out - And your insults, so intellectually hard hitting?

I don't respond because you are acting as little more than a foulmouthed child, basically.
    Yet not once have you tried to tackle his argument, and right now resorting to saying "You have no argument" because you cannot offer any counter-points to what he is saying.

You my friend are just as guilty of a "non-argument" as he is, and like he pointed out, fell into the Fallacy Fallacy rather quickly like every other internet poster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    I'm confused as to what the fuck it had to do with the school. What happens outside of school has fuckall to do with the school.
    SJW attack dog tactics, use any social outlet the target has and hope to find a hold to inflict damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    What are you even talking about?
    Have you watched the movie? You will not get why its ironic if you haven't watched the movie. Yes its a joke, but the joke they're trying to make is that they think "flying monkeys" is akin to "followers" or "minions".

The REAL joke is the actual meaning of "flying monkeys" fits them perfectly. They've accidently labelled themselves exactly what they are.

Thus, irony. Ha-ha. Context.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Have you watched the movie? You will not get why its ironic if you haven't watched the movie. Yes its a joke, but the joke they're trying to make is that they think "flying monkeys" is akin to "followers" or "minions".

The REAL joke is the actual meaning of "flying monkeys" fits them perfectly. They've accidently labelled themselves exactly what they are.

Thus, irony. Ha-ha. Context.
    Yes I have watched the movie. What has this all to do with white guys pretending to be KKK?

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Treating social status as a factor of authority, is appeal to authority.

And you have not been making any arguments. You've been spewing insults, memes and shitposting your hardest - While providing no logical arguments.

You go to prove the same point we made several pages back - You keep huffing and puffing insults like you can compensate for your lack of logic with this bombastic sense of Insults and Memes. Do you twist it to that people don't respond to you, because your meme was so well thought out - And your insults, so intellectually hard hitting?

I don't respond because you are acting as little more than a foulmouthed child, basically.
    --SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-02-07 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This disgusting comment made me vomit alright.

Well thank goodness her body is your business, random asshole on the internet to the rescue again.
    Go to your safe space so you can recover.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Yes I have watched the movie. What has this all to do with white guys pretending to be KKK?
    in my example - Racists, who think they are social justice warriors against racism, label themselves the KKK, because they think it means something different than what it actually means.

People who know what the KKK actually is laugh. Hard.

A mean spirited woman who targets children online, calls her followers who love to attack and harass minors "flying monkeys" because they think its synonymous with "followers"

People who know the actual meaning of "flying monkeys" laugh. Hard.

in my example - Racists, who think they are social justice warriors against racism, label themselves the KKK, because they think it means something different than what it actually means.

People who know what the KKK actually is laugh. Hard
    Again, wtf are you talking about? What you are saying doesn't make any sense.

Again, wtf are you talking about? What you are saying doesn't make any sense.
    Lets run through it slowly.

Do you understand what irony is? Or unintentional humour?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    I think we can all agree she's fat. It's good she was able to call his father and principal so that they could warn her about the dangers of an unhealthy lifestyle.
    I'd say something, but PC Principal said it all already:

--SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-02-07 at 07:08 PM.

Lets run through it slowly.

Do you understand what irony is? Or unintentional humour?
    Sure. But where have people pretended to be KKK? Got a source?

Sure. But where have people pretended to be KKK? Got a source?
    Are you autistic?

I said it was an example. Multiple times. Do you know what an analogy is?

An analogy is a story or example that is similar in nature to the situation at hand, but perhaps easier to understand. The purpose of analogy is to shed light on something someone out of the loop doesn't understand. Like comparing the Earth to a football. A very popular analogy is the Nazis and Hitler, which even has its own adage - Godwin's Law!

Seriously though, are you actually autistic? This will explain a lot if so.

nvm

/10char
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Are you autistic?

I said it was an example. Multiple times. Do you know what an analogy is?

An analogy is a story or example that is similar in nature to the situation at hand, but perhaps easier to understand. The purpose of analogy is to shed light on something someone out of the loop doesn't understand. Like comparing the Earth to a football. A very popular analogy is the Nazis and Hitler, which even has its own adage - Godwin's Law!

Seriously though, are you actually autistic? This will explain a lot if so.
    I don't think so.

Well, your analogy does not make any sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    nvm

/10char
    How are those BLMs fault?

I don't think so.

Well, your analogy does not make any sense.
    1. People who think they are under the guise of good intentions

(My example - Anti racism. In this case, online harassment/bullying)

2. Start acting like fucking crazy people

(My example - racism, in this case, brigading minors with harassment)

3. An in their own ignorance, label themselves unintentionally correctly.

(My example - KKK. in this case - Flying Monkeys)

Autistic people generally do not grasp what an analogy is. They take everything literally.

You seem to do this. Go to the doctor and get diagnosed.

So some 15 yr old moron told the fat chick that she is fat, after she decided to put a half naked picture of herself into the internet for everyone to see and comment.

And then the fat chick found the poor lad and decided to harass the shit out of him in real life?

Overreact much?

What a disgusting fat pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    What a disgusting fat pig.
    We know the kid's bad, bro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Shrug. A lot of trolls seem young, not surprised she was trolled by a kid. Doesn't even matter what you look like, tbh. Saw someone shitposting about Sophie Turner today.

Health is a legitimate concern, when you get to be a certain size (well into obesity) one tends to be prone to health issues due to weight. High blood pressure, type II diabetes, etc.

NOW, if people are only commenting about fat people while giving thin people a pass for their shitty diets, then that is quite hypocritical.
    So your dream man is a thin pale guy with fatty liver and visceral fat and you encourage men like that, and fock their brains out without them even having to put in a effort to get you in bed right right no i think you are the hypocrite.

1. People who think they are under the guise of good intentions

(My example - Anti racism. In this case, online harassment/bullying)

2. Start acting like fucking crazy people

(My example - racism, in this case, brigading minors with harassment)

3. An in their own ignorance, label themselves unintentionally correctly.

(My example - KKK. in this case - Flying Monkeys)

Autistic people generally do not grasp what an analogy is. They take everything literally.

You seem to do this. Go to the doctor and get diagnosed.
    Yeah, no. That analogy was dumb because it had no basis in reality. You could have chosen something that actually happens.

Let me guess this child posted under his real name?