Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyxd View Post
    I created the key and put it in for Sardonic Vitriol on US Frostmourne, but it just clears all information on the spreadsheet and doesn't seem to update. I've put the key in and double checked it - am I doing something wrong?
    Same issue.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/guild/гордунни/Антарес/
    or
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/guild/gordunni/Антарес/
    Is there a problem with support of non-english characters in guild name?

Deleted
    Looks nice shame I cant get it to work after 1hour

EDIT: didn't realize you had to add manually the members to track, thought that was just an option incase it didnt pick anybody up.
    Last edited by mmoc3cd943f5f6; 2017-02-07 at 09:34 AM.

Is it possible to adjust for EU guilds so week resets at Wednesday instead of Tuesday ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamareka View Post
    Same issue.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/guild/гордунни/Антарес/
    or
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/guild/gordunni/Антарес/
    Is there a problem with support of non-english characters in guild name?
    I tested your guild and it should be fine with russian characters. Remember that you have to go to the manage guild page and manually add the characters to track, it does not automatically import them based on your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    Is it possible to adjust for EU guilds so week resets at Wednesday instead of Tuesday ?
    The week should reset on Tuesday morning for US guilds and on Wednesday for EU guilds, let me know if it doesn't work.

So I created a guild but lost the keycode. Now it says *This guild has already been claimed if I try to create it again. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    I tested your guild and it should be fine with russian characters. Remember that you have to go to the manage guild page and manually add the characters to track, it does not automatically import them based on your guild.
    O, thanks!

Hey, nice work! Thanks man!

Any possibility to track more than 30 members?

Also another question:

The characters got imported but Weekly Dungeons+ Weekly WQs are only showing 0s and Ap obtained is completely empty.

Whats causing this?
    Last edited by Sámsa; 2017-02-07 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    Shedi, it seems to incorrectly display the bonus properties of post-nighthold legendaries. The API seems to return both 910 and 940 ilvl tags, but the spreadsheet parses them as 910 instead of 940, ie on my character it thinks that the head is 910 from the output (head=uncertain_reminder,id=143732,bonus_id=3529/3530 (from SimC)).

This is awesome, I love the fact that my GM slacked and forgot to get cloak enchant from 2 raids back :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

I seem to have an issue as a Zul'jin guild as well. They keycode always says "Invalid Keycode". US, Zul'jin, AG

Seems to be tracking on the website but nothing is appearing in the spreadsheet. Do I have to manually add people to that sheet, too? E: Re-copying and adding the same code to a new sheet worked. Guess removing/re-adding would too.

E: Also it might be worth putting in the OP that you have to manually add characters on the site where you manage guild, I activated the key last night and went to bed, didn't realise until I read more comments above with the same issue.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-02-07 at 01:50 PM.

Deleted
    Would be great if it supported more than 30.

Guild created, members added and saved. Just waiting for my first update now.

Tried to get a key for a guild but it's always "*This realm does not seem to exist in the EU region.". Realm is EU Soulflayer (Свежеватель-Душ). Tried both cyrillic and latin spelling to no avail. How exactly should I specify realm name for it to work?

Unsure what is "normal" with first use. I followed instructions, 18 of 23 raiders are showing up in the spreadsheet. The other 5 are red on the manage guild page, says not tracking. We are on a server with merged realms so I added realm names to these people and saved but still nada.

Also in the spreadsheet, there are people I am confident are 54 points in weapon who are showing up at 53, and one even 45 (I guess it could be for an off spec but the person at 53 confuses me - he actually first showed up as 52 and then after 10 minutes jumped to 53) Does it take time to catch up / what explains this inaccuracy? Or maybe it's accurate and I am losing my mind

Do I just need to wait longer?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    Yes there was a bug with realms that have an apostrophe in their name. It is fixed now, and I PM'd you your keys.
    Thank you so much for sending me my key, I really appreciate it. However I input my key into the spreadsheet but get error "Error
    Could not fetch url: http://shedi.pythonanywhere.com/media/xf28dfaf5d.csv" when trying to update. Is there a remedy for this? I know my guild was unviewable on armory for about an hour this morning, but is viewable now, if that makes any sense.

Deleted
    Big thanks Shedi for doing this. Always been interested in gathering more data of my guild, shame the game can't do this for you!
    Just a quick Q, in Overview & Rankings, If I right-click a column to change the order A-Z, Z-A it changes then instantly goes back to the order of column F (ilvl rank)
    Any ideas?

Thanks again!

This is awesome. Thank you for sharing it. Definitely going to be using it

One the rare legit useful threads in mmo champion. Very good job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Tried to get a key for a guild but it's always "*This realm does not seem to exist in the EU region.". Realm is EU Soulflayer (Свежеватель-Душ). Tried both cyrillic and latin spelling to no avail. How exactly should I specify realm name for it to work?
    It failed due to the '-' in there, I changed it and it should work now.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Looks nice so far, personally i've been using bruk's sheet however yours is a lot nicer to look at so will be making the switch over. However got a few questions from doing some spot testing/curiosity.

1) Is it possible to change the guild name after the key has been created?

2) Possible to get support for more than 30 characters?

3) Does the script run of it's own accord when the sheet is not used to capture data upon logout for people or do you always need to run the script?

4) Do users require their own battle.net API for more regular data pushes or is your key sufficient for this for armory calls?

5) On the overview + rankings page, is it possible to have a sort option in the sheet itself as a drop down, as sorting by picking a row and doing an A-Z sort there can play trouble on google docs sheets in previous experience.
    1) The website is very basic at this moment, so changing the guild name yourself is not possible at this moment. You can always ask me and I'll be happy to change it.

2) Yes it is. I set the current maximum at 30 as an easy way to prevent abuse and simplify the process, but I will look at increasing this.

3) Yes, the script runs completely independent of the sheet, the sheet is nothing but a shell to display the data. Nothing in the sheet will impact the API calls.

4) I don't foresee any issues with my API key limit wise, so I doubt that it will be necessary for users to provide their own.

5) Currently it is not possible to properly sort the overview sheet, but yes it is a feature I aim to add.