Poll: Your amount of gold.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

How much gold does the average player have?

Now with the token skyrocket in price and everything. I just asked myself,how much gold does the average player actually have?
    How expensive is expensive compare to the amount of gold we have?

I know,this is the internet and people will always claim to have everything and also had it for the longest time,but keep that to the chat down below and vote honestly in the pool! Thanks.

Seems to be between 150-200k as that's when the price started dropping down on EU. Went up to 200k earlier today, and then started going down, it's currently on 155k.

I'm currently on 1.7m on my main server but I have a bunch of gold scattered around my alt servers aswell, not sure what the total amount would be, too lazy to count.

Only Blizz knows for sure but if most of my guildies are indications it's less than 20k

Missing a 5M-ish option.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WurstKaeseSzenario View Post
    Missing a 5M-ish option.
    Felt the same,but where the F do i edit my thread nowdays? Lost.

7+ Year Old Account
    thing is there is millions of people playing.... and i personally have 2 mil, but i know alot of people in my team with less then 20k gold...

so the issue is what is the average player... do you mean if you got all the players gold and put them together, then split it up over all plays how much each would get? well we need ALOT of people to know that... but if you mean how much gold does the average player have? well who the fuck knows, there is alot of players, what is the "average" player, and what do they do?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Max I've ever had was like 120k for the Yak mount, that's the biggest ammount I was ever able to save, right now i'm sitting at 84k, just playing casually, selling mats from my gathering professions, yesterday I actually made 35k just from farming for like an hour or two, plus a few DE's that I had due to WQ and m+ loot that I didn't need. Funny enough mats are quite expensive in my server which is High in EU.

Average? Extremely low.

Median? Extremely high.

There are so many casuals with nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had finally dipped below the 3mil mark. Then the tokens for Bnet came out.. and WWOOOOWEEEEEE... 5mil again.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

I'm pretty casual, but I'm sitting at 6million. Damn you WoW tokens, cost me a good 350k last night!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Your topic and ur poll are completely diff.

This thread will not get the desired answer; the average player doesn't browse MMO forums. Not that everyone here is an all-star, but there are a lot of people that will follow guides and use databases but never post in forums or the like.

If I go by what I see on the forums, I'm dirt poor for having less than 200k on my main right now. If I go by my guild, I'm rich, having the 3rd highest gold total of the active players in our guild.

im sitting at just under 6m ony my banker, 2m on my main, and 10m in my bank guild with freinds.

why isnt there an option for more than ill ever need?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    I've probably bought 3 million gold from tokens since it got announced. Time is money and I'm not doing any farming of pve. I remember in wotlk when all my bg farming actually made me A LOT of gold in wotlk standards per week by selling gems I bought with honor. Disgusting that such a way to make a "living" as pvper was taken away.

Anyway, if I need gold I sell a token. Buy one a month since that's what I spend.

I used to be a very good farmer and good in economics when I was younger in RPG's but I don't find it fun anymore since I can actually MAKE real money irl instead by working rather than spending hours ingame farming gold xD

I got 300k currently and it'll last a few months I hope ^^
    Last edited by mmoc33a067f81f; 2017-02-08 at 02:49 AM.

I wasn't a massive fan of the garrisons like a lot of people so I didn't rake in the cash during WoD, spent most of the expansion sitting around 50k. With Legion however I managed to make a fair whack of cash just doing little bits of gathering whilst I was questing and cashing in my marks for whatever sold for the most, I managed to make enough to buy a Vial of the Sands, the bits to build a Sky Golem and now I'm sitting on ~150k.

Needs more refined parameters.

If you are saying "average player" as someone that plays the game at an average level as in a normal(into)heroic raider, puts in decent average play time, keeps up with reps/grinds/professions at an average pace than it is somewhere likely around 50-100k I would say. These people for one have motivation to make money to get flasks and food not to mention make repairs and motivation is key. They put in the time to make that motivation worth while. Then they have the reputations to get recipes and professions to capitalize on. You also earn money by grinding things like AP and WQ for the caches not to mention mission board. But they also don't likely drive to the ends of the Earth to make tons of money because they just play the game.

You you mean if you really just took a blind average of every single player in the game it would likely be in the dirt. I would have my safe bet on their being WAY more broke and empty mother fuckers out there than rich and loaded ones.

Deleted
    I used to be a very good farmer and good in economics when I was younger in RPG's but I don't find it fun anymore since I can actually MAKE real money irl instead by working rather than spending hours ingame farming gold xD

Missing a 5m ish option, out of all my friends just one have 1m plus, all the others were sitting at something between 20k and 50k.

From what i know about my guild members and fellow raiders, the average is around 500k~, with a bunch of 'millionaires' and some dudes below 10k constantly.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    If I wasn't continuously spending my gold, I'd easily have over 10m... >.>
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!