Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    put some warning in the damn title if you're going to show gore
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Any person should feel free to express themselves as they please (model).

Equally, any person should feel free to express themselves as they please (kid).

Equally, any person should feel free to tell truths to other people (model).

Equally, any person should feel free to discipline as they see fit (parents/principal).

This is a non-story. People are just reacting to shit that is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Equally, any person should feel free to tell truths to other people (model).
    Wrong, this is called doxxing. And is heavily frowned upon. She also told others to use it to send messages. That's inciting harassment. Which is illegal in many places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Wrong, this is called doxxing. And is heavily frowned upon. She also told others to use it to send messages. That's inciting harassment. Which is illegal in many places.
    So contact the police.

I'm offended. Instead of, growing up, not caring, or handling it myself, I think i'll go stalk a kid, find his personal information, and then tell his mommy.

... Whos the one in the wrong again? Oh right, the dumb bitch is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    So contact the police.
    To do that I'd have to give my personal information to the police. Then she can get that information because she's entitled to it. I don't want that crazy bitch contacting my employer or ruining my life.

To do that I'd have to give my personal information to the police. Then she can get that information because she's entitled to it. I don't want that crazy bitch contacting my employer or ruining my life.
    Why would your employer care if you reported a crime? How would your life be ruined by that?

Rofl, earlier in the thread I suggested that most people who defend the kid are scared themselves of suffering consequences for shitty online behavior. Guess I was right.

So are you against transparency? You would rather have a world in which you know nothing about other people or what they do?

If you do something, it is rightfully known by every other human being on the planet.

Why would your employer care if you reported a crime? How would your life be ruined by that?
    Are you not paying attention? She'd sicced her friends and followers at my employer and get me fired. It's happened before to many, many people.

this is a pretty funny story to be honest. both parties got what they paid for but in the wrong flavor. the woman was posting pictures seeking attention, and she got it even if it wasn't the kind of attention she was hoping for. kid posted comments seeking attention, and he got it also...although it was from his parents after they got called into the school to tell them what a shitty job they've done thus far instead of his friends.

as funny as it is, it's sad at the same time. so many people looking to the internet for validation. the lady obvious wanted to be told she looked good because she probably doesn't hear it often in real life. the kid wanted to be told how clever/funny/etc. he was because he's obviously insecure about that and doesn't get validation in real life. the ME-ME-ME generation indeed.

the amount of people butt hurt by this on both sides is also pretty hysterical. must live an exciting life if this is what gets your jimmies rustled.

Are you not paying attention? She'd sicced her friends and followers at my employer and get me fired. It's happened before to many, many people.
    Fired for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    So are you against transparency? You would rather have a world in which you know nothing about other people or what they do?

If you do something, it is rightfully known by every other human being on the planet.
    I'm for transparency in the government. I am not for transparency in my personal life. You don't have the right to know who I am or where I work.

Fired for what?
    Whatever lie she'd like to make up. Just google people that were fired for having opinions. It's scary.

Whatever lie she'd like to make up.
    Your employer must not have a very high opinion of you. Are you a bad employee and scared they are just looking for an excuse to fire you?

I'm for transparency in the government. I am not for transparency in my personal life. You don't have the right to know who I am or where I work.
    Why not? You must commit crimes. If you are a law-abiding citizen and expect everyone else to be the same, you have nothing to fear. You are probably a criminal.

Your employer must not have a very high opinion of you. Are you a bad employee and scared they are just looking for an excuse to fire you?
    No - this has actually happened. The jobs normally don't want the drama or the bad press.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    No - this has actually happened. The jobs normally don't want the drama or the bad press.
    Somebody has lost their job because they reported a crime to the police?

Sure. But where have people pretended to be KKK? Got a source?
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-kkk-threats/

Somebody has lost their job because they reported a crime to the police?
    I was more responding to the earlier part of your conversation, where someone called another persons employer and they were eventually fired.

There's nothing attractive about a ball of lard in little clothing.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, some minors have to learn that actions have consequences. His dad obviously didn't teach him.
    And a heart attack will teach her this very valuable lesson.