Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Anyone above 8+ legiondaries?

I'm curious: has anyone got above 8 legendaries so far? I wonder even if there is any player out there that got all legendaries for a single spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dehaka posted on here saying the he/she had all of the unholy legendaries before 7.1.5 hit.

Only 7....feels bad man.
    Shadow Priest Wýcked <Incarnate> Nerzhul
    Death Knight Yzf <RX> Lethon
    Boomkin Yzf <Incarnate> Nerzhul

Based on #feelcraft: do you, who have with a high number of legendaries, feel that the gap between legendaries is still doubling or at a point it became stable? For instance, from legendary 4th to 5th you did twice as many m+ as previously, or waited twice as long, but from 6th to 7th it was pretty much the same interval.
    I was wondering if there is in fact some diminishing returns happening on high number of legendaries. If there is, and is severe (such as doubling), it would be unlikely to see people above 8 legendaries, even less completing a whole spec.

had 4, 2 weeks after emerald nightmere was released i still have 4 ;/

I've been at 5 since about a week before Christmas. The rate of drop % seemed steady, but my scale was thrown off when I got 4 and 5 8' practically back to back days

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Based on #feelcraft: do you, who have with a high number of legendaries, feel that the gap between legendaries is still doubling or at a point it became stable? For instance, from legendary 4th to 5th you did twice as many m+ as previously, or waited twice as long, but from 6th to 7th it was pretty much the same interval.
    I was wondering if there is in fact some diminishing returns happening on high number of legendaries. If there is, and is severe (such as doubling), it would be unlikely to see people above 8 legendaries, even less completing a whole spec.
    Is there even confirmed increasing gap on the bad luck protection or whatever way it's supposed to work? Because I'm being pretty consistent with my legendary dropping exactly 1 per month, usually doing only mythic raid farming, almost no m+ so it's not like i go completely full farm-mode more and more.

I run m+ pretty much every night, over 1000 m+ runs in total. I have 5 lego's. Last week a rogue friend I run with got two in one day, one from weekly m+ cache then another when we ran m+ CoS.. so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromes View Post
    Is there even confirmed increasing gap on the bad luck protection or whatever way it's supposed to work? Because I'm being pretty consistent with my legendary dropping exactly 1 per month, usually doing only mythic raid farming, almost no m+ so it's not like i go completely full farm-mode more and more.
    Nothing confirmed no. Mostly reports and a lot of work made in researching it. However, often a lot of people stop doing a lot of the stuff they did earlier on. Like opening chests in the world, fishing, blingtron and stuff. And people who spammed a lot of m+ most have also slowed down. Especially people running a lot of heroics and regular multi boss mythics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    I run m+ pretty much every night, over 1000 m+ runs in total. I have 5 lego's. Last week a rogue friend I run with got two in one day, one from weekly m+ cache then another when we ran m+ CoS.. so yeah.
    Is this you? Uncertain since it has quite a lot less than 1000 mythic+ but it's been a bit unreliable in the past.
    https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/...ourne/rankstar

While ofc one shouldn't take this as anything other than educated guesses, he supplies how he came to the numbers.

Im at 5 on a single charcter and 6 overall. Prydaz is pretty good for spriest for world content.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Prydaz is pretty good for spriest for world content.
    Much better.

Latest information in my statistics thread is implying that the amount of content to do is roughly 40-50% more for each legendary. The notion that the next legendary would need "twice as much" (100%) effort is an exaggeration, based on misinterpretion of some early numbers from november.

But for higher numbers like 5+ legendaries there isn't enough data yet to confirm diminishing returns, and any conclusions made from data of only a handful of people would be extremely unreliable. But at least I can see there's at least 2 people with 7 legendaries in this list of few 1000 people.

Deleted
    I'm at 8, guildy got his 9th yesterday. I'm expecting one soon as well.

What happenif you got all legs for your lootspec, cant loot anymore ?

Have a friend with 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, how do you people get these many legendaries?
    I'm stuck on 4 for the last 6 weeks.
    I clear every raid on every difficulty (Excpt Helya Mythic & NH Mythic) and farm M+ a ton (over 700 runs)
    Feels very demeaning that people are getting 9 legendaries lol.

Stuck at 4 :'(

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

15+ Year Old Account
    played basically every day since launch of legion and i have 2 on my main and 2 on my alt...

Other than the increased chance of your first couple, I don't think there is any diminishing returns.
    Just based on my own experience and a couple other guildies who are at 6+.
    I get a legendary every 3 weeks. Expecting my 8th this week if that holds true. (that's doing everything possible every week, but I don't spam M+)

My theory is in general most people reduce the amount they are doing to get legendaries after they get their first 2-3, and it just seems like it takes forever for another one after that. The less you do, the more RNG in the time it takes to get your next. If you do as much as you possibly can you eventually just brute force one to drop. Not taking into account what activities have a higher chance to drop one, from my experience its about 300-400 legendary loot chances before you get to that point.
    (I would exclude M+ from that number as I think Blizz tanked their legendary drop rates because of how farmed it is.
    If you are only doing M+ I expect the number is considerably higher.)
    Last edited by Ozzayel; 2017-02-08 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollox View Post
    No, how do you people get these many legendaries?
    I'm stuck on 4 for the last 6 weeks.
    I clear every raid on every difficulty (Excpt Helya Mythic & NH Mythic) and farm M+ a ton (over 700 runs)
    Feels very demeaning that people are getting 9 legendaries lol.
    Well, they probably don't care that much when they get thier BiS? It just comes from playing the game.