Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Timers aren't required. Sure people can go slow as hell if they suck but you still net way more loot if you can run it fast and repeatedly. People would want to run it as fast as possible no matter what. Time is the one thing you can't cheat or get back so no one wants to excessively waste it. I wouldn't mind bonus boxes for great times to encourage speed though. But end of the day I don't feel the system is that bad. Not worth worrying about or wasting dev time to fix in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post

This might come as a shock to you, but people do and are allowed to have different opinions than you, and just because they disagree with you doesn't make you right.

For some people, old style dungeon crawls with tons of bosses and lots of time in one area are a lot better than the quick 15 minute in and out play. I'm not going to try and quote statistics on how many people like either style, because that's impossible; I hope you don't try to pull it either.

At the end of the day, there's absolutely nothing wrong with one or two dungeon crawl dungeons each expansion instead of a ton of micro dungeons. Again, as above, if players don't wish to do said dungeons, queue up without that specific dungeon clicked as a potential dungeon for yourself.
    Did you do BRD in vanilla? Nobody liked BRD in vanilla.

Deleted
    i think i would like a randomized dungeon to crawl through with a group finding your way down levels progressively harder bosses and for it to just keep going until you cant possibly kill what comes up