0 0%

1 1.27%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    still my fav Alliance character, loved him when he was "WAGH KILL HORDE" and loved him when he evolved, my only complaint was logosh thingy and his whole muh lordaeron thing. Other than that he was a awesome character and im still somewhat surprised they killed him.
    10 for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I gave him 7/10. Pretty much what Enthralled said. IMO Alliance desparetly needs character that is little more greyish with questionale morals to pull them out of "too much Disney" area and Varian didn't help that. He was a cool guy to follow as Alliance player though, but lacked complexity. I hope Anduin succedees where Varian could not .

nominating Maiev

7+ Year Old Account
    im nominating 'enchanting dust junior' for revoting.
    anduin

Formerly known as Arafal

I have to echo @Archmage Kalec with this one. Used to be an okay character, but Legion made him rise to one of the best in the game. And for future Specials, I'll vote Gul'daniel.

Deleted
    Half time bump!

7/10

I was very close to rate him a 8/10, but certain flaws brought it down to much for me. His strong points are that he's quite a powerful king who's not afraid to take harsh actions, but sometimes needs his people beside him to stop from him going to far. I first learned from Varian in a comic during his gladiator years, which was a pretty good read. Unfortunately in WoW it didn't look like Blizzard knew what they wanted to do with him. His personality alongside Jaina got comically reversed of him being the warmonger and Jaina being the resonable peacekeeper, not even recognising either characters back. I'm also not much of a fan of his anime power, I'd rather see him as just a pure warrior without magical powers. Overall he's still a decent human character and arguably the best king Stormwind ever had, but while they tried to build him up and keep flip-flopping his characterisation, they also ruined some other characters in the process like Jaina and Tyrande which just annoys me greatly. Atleast they gave him an epic ending that also gave him an extra point.

10/10. He was a badass. He started off a warmongering twat with everything to do against the horde. But, after learning from his son, while learning more about THE ALLIANCE, he became a king. He was a fighter, he took down dragons, back when he was on lorderon, he was even stated to be an even greater fighter than Arthas, he was even greatly rep'd by Teranas. He is a diplomat, He is a father, And He is a fighter, As well as a High king! He wanted to bring the elves back into the alliance, he took NO shit from jaina's shit (Hated that bitch btw, as well as the Belves), He saved his son multiple times, he took meetings with the horde, he fought with and against the dwarves on multiple wars. He helped with the Worgen, and their Problems. He even fought in 2 seperate bodies. Hell, he was even put inside LOTS of combat arenas. Yet, despite all of that, HE FOUGHT THROUGH! And seeing his death on the broken shore, and seeing him be the last one to look at Gul'dan in the eye, and Talk shit on his ass, while being at the enterence of the ToS, makes me proud to be called an alliance HighLord Of the Silver Hand!

HE IS MY KING! HE IS MY CHAMP! 10/10. EASILY!

Also, Fuck the Horde for doing that Broken Shore shit. Idc what you say, but if you want any hopes of winning, then expect a leader or 2 to die, or expect all to die, idc. Just fight, damn it. NEVER pussy out, and leave another faction behind, without giving a warning. That was sylvanas' problem, and that's why she is losing her population to this day....

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also Revolting My Re-vote.

I'll be revoting for Anduin, not Sargeras....

10+ Year Old Account
    He is a 10/10 for me. Ignoring my Alliance slight bias he is still an amazing character in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter how many times someone makes the "horde should have all died on the broken shore because it would have somehow magically made them win "argument it's still just as hideously stupid.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    No matter how many times someone makes the "horde should have all died on the broken shore because it would have somehow magically made them win "argument it's still just as hideously stupid.
    Crap like that is why I switched back to Horde. I realized afterwards how much I missed the much less toxicity and entitlement.

It really got to a point where it became too embarrassing to be paired with that playerbase. And yet, here I am, not letting my opinion about the terrabad community affect how I perceive Alliance characters I genuinely like, so I can't be accused of bias; I state my honest opinion regardless.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-02-08 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Crap like that is why I switched back to Horde. I realized afterwards how much I missed the much less toxicity and entitlement.

It really got to a point where it became too embarrassing to be paired with that playerbase. And yet, here I am, not letting my opinion about the terrabad community affect how I perceive Alliance characters I genuinely like, so I can't be accused of bias; I state my honest opinion regardless.
    I hate both factions for diff reasons I just hate horde less
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Also, Fuck the Horde for doing that Broken Shore shit. Idc what you say, but if you want any hopes of winning, then expect a leader or 2 to die, or expect all to die, idc. Just fight, damn it. NEVER pussy out, and leave another faction behind, without giving a warning. That was sylvanas' problem, and that's why she is losing her population to this day....
    people like you are the reason why i have the urge to buy several faction changes for my characters.

no one would have won, there was no chance, the entire broken shore scenario was a big legion death trap.
    it was either flee or doom.
    get it in your god forsaken head.

Formerly known as Arafal

He's the next Lothar as per Blizzard, so guaranteed 10/10.

See, the post I quoted here; these are the kind of opinions I actually like to read. I may disagree with parts of it, but I DO see how the person who offered the opinion could have based his own voting. Posts like these also offer the exact purpose of what I want from this game; people basing their votes on their PERSONAL ATTACHMENT OR OPINIONS to the Character of the Day.
    I vote this 100/10. Nominating Kalec for a revote.

Silence, heretic. It's your ERMAHGERD HORDE BIAS talking. Repent (even happens to be related to the topic). Also, just gotta lol at "without giving a warning". Seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    people like you are the reason why i have the urge to buy several faction changes for my characters.

no one would have won, there was no chance, the entire broken shore scenario was a big legion death trap.
    I see what you did there :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post

Oh ho, mate, if I were a forsaken, then I would've ran like a bitch during the broken shore, WHICH THEY DID!

Also, mate, news flash: Doesn't matter if it were a death-trap, STILL HAD TO FIGHT! Idc if everyone dies during the broken shore invasion, you go there, and expect an army, and you send in EVERYONE! Idc who you are. You send in the DHS first, Get the artifacts first, and focus on the legion later. Doesn't matter if they sttack first, you find a way to defeat them back. However, they decided to attack first, which is why we lost both Vol'jin, and the king. They fight, they die. Never run from war like bitches. Garrosh wouldnt've done it, Grom would not have done it, not even pre-cata thrall....

- - - Updated - - -

How can you be a horde member if you have a "GF Mage" that is nothing but horde hate, while being apart of a Neutral Faction? -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, YES! It would've made them heroes. Not because they won, sure. However, THEY ATLEAST TRIED! You don't expect to just fight against the legion, pussy out, and then suddenly you're the hero, and you're fighting the fighting faction again. NO! Fix your mistakes....

That's what we players are doing now. Yet, you don't see sylvanas, or Genn doing that shit. Illidan, and Varian knew the consequences of taking the legion head on, and they did. However, one died alone, fighting for his people. While the other had followers willing to help him...SIMPLE!

10+ Year Old Account
    You show such lack of common sense of strategy or even a concept of a timeline in WoW that im not even surprised at this point that you think you are making argument.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I take it these polls are entirely driven by opinion, and as such there's no "correctness" required for a person to vote as they wish to. In light of that I don't think a particular opinion has to be externally justified or explained overly.

Don't let Horde vs. Alliance partisan bickering sidetrack the point of the exercise.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    I hate both factions for diff reasons I just hate horde less
    I actually like both factions for different reasons, but my experience playing both factions equally taught me so much.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    How can you be a horde member if you have a "GF Mage" that is nothing but horde hate, while being apart of a Neutral Faction? -_-
    For starter, I separate between my real life self and my avatar on MMOChamp/in WoW. :V

Second, this is actually further proof that I don't differentiate between characters based on any kind of bias. Also, as @Aucald mentioned, this isn't meant to produce toxic environment so don't knock on that door or you will hear an answer every time you decide to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I take it these polls are entirely driven by opinion, and as such there's no "correctness" required for a person to vote as they wish to. In light of that I don't think a particular opinion has to be externally justified or explained overly.
    You take it correct; it is based on nothing more than personal opinions. I have actually stated that in Day Zero; people wanted to set a parameter of voting characters based only on how well they are written in lore, but I decided against that.

In the end, it's all fun and game until someone loses a tentacle.

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Paging Dr. @Aucald !

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post

Don't let Horde vs. Alliance partisan bickering sidetrack the point of the exercise.
    Except in this case we had a case of not an opinion, but simply wrong facts. Nothing in the RTC rules says "you can't correct abject bullshit when you see it".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except in this case we had a case of not an opinion, but simply wrong facts. Nothing in the RTC rules says "you can't correct abject bullshit when you see it".
    That has less to do with RTC and more with common sense though.

But yes. Let us not pretend that the Horde are the oh so terrible criminals that should have stayed to get slaughtered in order to appease for the Alliance players.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-02-09 at 11:57 AM.