Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    Okay? So the Legion comes, and gets pushed back right after the Broken Shore. Oh no. What a big deal. We'll be pushing them into Argus by 7.3 after taking out Kil'jaeden. Damn. What a great loss we suffered.
    I mean, the only ''loss'' suffered at the hands of the Legion invasion in WC3 (the invasion itself, mind, not the Scourge) is mopping up human lands, desecrating barely half the NE lands and the Elves's immortality as well. They get trashed within two campaigns and kill less major lore characters than during the Broken Shore alone.

The problem is simple; the Legion can't win, or the game ends. So of course they lose.

Plus, we haven't seen what happens in ToS and Argus yet. We might have some fairly big losses still. Of course, they won't trash zones because of the nature of this game as an MMO but that's to be expected at this point, not everyone was happy about the Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Perhaps I am mistaken, but it looks like Naisha is no longer listed as part of the Sisters of the Moon Encounter.

Edit: Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=260038/t...rs-of-the-moon
    Holy fucking shit man. Seems like People got too triggered because of the whole "OMG MAIEV LADY LESBIAN" Business...

Fuck it man.... I really wanted some decent ass WC3 lore...BUT NOOOOO!!!!

Some people are just spoiled man....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I mean, the only ''loss'' suffered at the hands of the Legion invasion in WC3 (the invasion itself, mind, not the Scourge) is mopping up human lands, desecrating barely half the NE lands and the Elves's immortality as well. They get trashed within two campaigns and kill less major lore characters than during the Broken Shore alone.

The problem is simple; the Legion can't win, or the game ends. So of course they lose.

Plus, we haven't seen what happens in ToS and Argus yet. We might have some fairly big losses still. Of course, they won't trash zones because of the nature of this game as an MMO but that's to be expected at this point, not everyone was happy about the Cataclysm.
    Game ends? AHAHAHA! Idk if you know about the Void Lords mate....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Perhaps I am mistaken, but it looks like Naisha is no longer listed as part of the Sisters of the Moon Encounter.

Edit: Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=260038/t...rs-of-the-moon
    Still in game she is still Naisha...
    So they will change it when the patch hits Tuesday.
    Oh well...Would of loved it if it was Naisha.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post

Yes, that's exactly what he said - That WoW is a "not so good way" to tell a story, because some things are not allowed to happen or else the game would be over.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Holy fucking shit man. Seems like People got too triggered because of the whole "OMG MAIEV LADY LESBIAN" Business...
    What.

7+ Year Old Account

Fuck it man.... I really wanted some decent ass WC3 lore...BUT NOOOOO!!!!

Some people are just spoiled man....

- - - Updated - - -

Game ends? AHAHAHA! Idk if you know about the Void Lords mate....
    Uhh yes if the legion kills us and wins... The game ends... That's what he said... And no we can't see what happens with the void lords cause were dead... And the planet destroyed... So he's right... If the legion won the game would end... If any enemies won. The game would end... So we have to win for the game to keep going... That's the issue with a game that goes on forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Any named place like these show up on the Broken Shore at all?
    I haven't checked myself...but does anyone know though?

For the Horde!

Deleted
    What's exactly left on Argus after Kil'jaden is killed ? We go after their catering and cleaning service?

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    What's exactly left on Argus after Kil'jaden is killed ? We go after their catering and cleaning service?
    Probably fight Kil'jaeden again, "demons can only die in the nether" and all that gay nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Any named place like these show up on the Broken Shore at all?
    I haven't checked myself...but does anyone know though?

Arauk-Nashal: Nashal the Watcher has a huge statue next to... The Cove of Nashal in Stormheim. Arauk-Nashal could be the elven name for Stormheim.

Izal-Shurah sounds a bit like Val'Sharah.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also made a Death Knight so I am going to get the Icecrown Raider mount you can get, and have my Charger.
    Then going to get http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ghtMount03.jpg for my Death Knight. Or maybe the green one...Hmmm...not sure yet.

So know I get to experience another melee effective class, go through the lore places again.
    Get to experience Legion when I get there too. (Also got Hexweave Bags for my Death Knight too. Got Hexweave and Royal Satchels for all my chars).
    Then I'm happy to play around with my new class.
    Mostly have everything now except for Priest which I really don't want. :l

So how are Death Knights standing in Legion so far?
    Like anything lore heavy at all for them since like the Dragon part at all?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Uhh yes if the legion kills us and wins... The game ends... That's what he said... And no we can't see what happens with the void lords cause were dead... And the planet destroyed... So he's right... If the legion won the game would end... If any enemies won. The game would end... So we have to win for the game to keep going... That's the issue with a game that goes on forever
    As I read further into his post, I understood what he ment. I really don't need to be talked about this again....

I apologize for the mis-conception...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what he said - That WoW is a "not so good way" to tell a story, because some things are not allowed to happen or else the game would be over.

What.
    What the hell do you mean "What"? They changed the name on one of the Bosses for the ToS, and when naisha was there, people were wanting nothing bad to happen to her, cause they wanted her to be maievs girl, not illidan.....

As I read further into his post, I understood what he ment. I really don't need to be talked about this again....

I apologize for the mis-conception...

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell do you mean "What"? They changed the name on one of the Bosses for the ToS, and when naisha was there, people were wanting nothing bad to happen to her, cause they wanted her to be maievs girl, not illidan.....
    That's some big pile of BS. Hence the what.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    That's some big pile of BS. Hence the what.
    And yet you see that "Big Pile" of BS on the fourms here, a few pages ago. Oh now, go on, see it....

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    that's sad.
    Because of Goldrinn being sad or because of Blizzard still clinging to one of the worst plots they ever created?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Because of Goldrinn being sad or because of Blizzard still clinging to one of the worst plots they ever created?
    bit of both.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I prefer that if they pick a plot, they keep it up. Ignoring their own plots because they are bad is even worse imo.
    But they already severely backtracked from this plot (and most other Wolfheart plots).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    dk if someone already mentioned this, but wowhead uploaded new voice overs.

- - - Updated - - -

xal'atath is getting really really creepy.

- - - Updated - - -

priests seem to work with magni, cleanse and protect creatures and a machine azeroth told him about from void.

maybe those "creatures" are the owl beasts we get as mounts.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-02-09 at 01:43 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    good job dk's
    pawns of the lich king again.

Formerly known as Arafal

Naisha in banshee :O

7+ Year Old Account
    the part where bolvar tells you that if you die on your whatever the fuck you are doing, he'll claim acherus.

like, what in the actual....

- - - Updated - - -

varians death hit him hard.

Formerly known as Arafal