Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Go into breath with 6 runes up and 100 RP, I typically start banking about 15-20 seconds away from the cooldown coming up. Your goal is to get 20 seconds for every breath. Beyond 20 is bonus damage, but the entire focus of the build is to get the full duration of Pillar inside of Breath. You cannot let the cooldowns descync ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jasoccx View Post
    Never use BoS without HRW coming up, thats why Convergence of fates is such a key trinket in this build.
    This guy is dead wrong. Uptime beyond 20 seconds is bonus. Convergence and the legendary ring offer consistant high uptime, but honestly, it's a bonus, not a requirement. You do not EVER hold a breath for an extra minute waiting on HRW, that's straight up idiocy. Holding breath for HRW turns your 2 minute CD into a 3 minute CD, which is literally retarded.

Use breath on CD, start banking resources 15-20 seconds on cooldown, try to avoid overcap, pop pillar of frost and breath with 6 runes, 100 RP, and Horn of Winter either up or up in less than 10 seconds. Your goal is 20 seconds.

Deleted
    Depends on the fight. On a fight with only 2 BoS but with also 2 possible HRW (Fight length ie. <4min) you could sync BoS and HRW and therefor waiting one more min for HRW to be rdy.

On longer fights (i.e. 4:30) you could cast 3 BoS and therefore only syncing the first and the last BoS with HRW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman 747 View Post
    Go into breath with 6 runes up and 100 RP, I typically start banking about 15-20 seconds away from the cooldown coming up. Your goal is to get 20 seconds for every breath. Beyond 20 is bonus damage, but the entire focus of the build is to get the full duration of Pillar inside of Breath. You cannot let the cooldowns descync ever.

This guy is dead wrong. Uptime beyond 20 seconds is bonus. Convergence and the legendary ring offer consistant high uptime, but honestly, it's a bonus, not a requirement. You do not EVER hold a breath for an extra minute waiting on HRW, that's straight up idiocy. Holding breath for HRW turns your 2 minute CD into a 3 minute CD, which is literally retarded.

Use breath on CD, start banking resources 15-20 seconds on cooldown, try to avoid overcap, pop pillar of frost and breath with 6 runes, 100 RP, and Horn of Winter either up or up in less than 10 seconds. Your goal is 20 seconds.

i got good results with freezing fog and without horn of the winter, is it depending on that fight which one to pick or preference?

- - - Updated - - -

oh and about jacedk's video on youtube, why does he not pool runes and uses his breath like 10-15 sec later?