Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I am showing how silly your starwman is. Good to see Denmark keeping up on US politics, I am sure you're an expert.
    Wow you're struggling huh? Fact is that Trump had no issues participating in shitflinging at the President, now he's at the reciving end and it's "aww poor guy" ? Give me a break.

Meh, as long as Trump didn't start a war it's all good.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Read my reply, sorry your partisan mind can't understand the difference in the quality of people making absurd claims. Keep spinning your bullshit if you like I see right through it.
    Noted, through your bias, "anyone" actually means "quality of people". Is the list setting this bar of quality all in your head or can I read it to try and conform to it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by belleflop View Post
    You are trying WAY to hard to hide your prejudges at this point. Just stop. We get it, your edgy and cool sticking up for poor defenseless Trump. Get in formation.
    That's what people who can't argue a valid point try to do, silence the ones that do.

Let me correct everything you're wrong on, which is you're whole post

Trump isn't my guy - I only care about the truth. Trump was a moron to jump on the Birther ban wagon. I understand you hate Trump so much that to put me down you need to associate him with me. It's ok it's how children argue I understand.

Your point? Oh you don't have one
    I do. My point is, you're a phony. Right here. You were a phony declaring that this is inordinate criticism, and you're a phony declaring yourself independent (and that Trump is your guy). I rarely see you doing anything in this joint other than defending Trump.

Point is, drop the act, you're fooling nobody, Trumpkin. Or keep it up. Just don't mistake for a second your little game is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You asked if anyone called him that. The answer is yes. How many examples do you need? There are literally 100s I can pull from Google... just stop it...

Yes, crazy right wingers saying stupid shit is the same as celebrities saying stupid shit. You need to quantify "anyone" in your previous post with "suitable to meet my bias"...
    You can't tell the difference between extremist who hated Obama vs actual respected people calling Trump Hitler? I am sorry you can't see that point. But I am not surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I do. My point is, you're a phony. Right here. You were a phony declaring that this is inordinate criticism, and you're a phony declaring yourself independent (and that Trump is your guy). I rarely see you doing anything in this joint other than defending Trump.

Point is, drop the act, you're fooling nobody, Trumpkin. Or keep it up. Just don't mistake for a second your little game is working.
    Now you resulted in a childish arguments, I am bored, I actually want to discuss things with someone who isn't emotional.

Let me correct everything you're wrong on, which is you're whole post

Trump isn't my guy - I only care about the truth. Trump was a moron to jump on the Birther ban wagon. I understand you hate Trump so much that to put me down you need to associate him with me. It's ok it's how children argue I understand.

Your point? Oh you don't have one
    Is that why you're defending a president who came up with "alternative facts"?

So every phone call Trump makes is now national news? You guys are obsessed, gonna be bad for your health over the next 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Meh, as long as Trump didn't start a war it's all good.
    Setting the bar that high are we?

You can't tell the difference between extremist who hated Obama vs actual respected people calling Trump Hitler? I am sorry you can't see that point. But I am not surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Now you resulted in a childish arguments, I am bored, I actually want to discuss things with someone who isn't emotional.
    Calling a bullshiter on bullshit, when the past two pages has been a guided tour down "Zenkai's hall of bullshit" is now "childish". Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Is that why you're defending a president who came up with "alternative facts"?
    How did I defend Trump in this whole argument? You obviously jumped in a conversation that you have no clue what it was about, as it started with your silly strawman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    All the sources you quoted are far left wing sources, they don't like Trump.
    "Trump’s call with France didn’t go so well either" says the new york post.
    http://nypost.com/2017/02/08/trumps-...o-well-either/
    new york post
    new york post
    new york post
    new york post

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand you hate Trump so much that to put me down you need to associate him with me. It's ok it's how children argue I understand.
    Thinking that your assumption of implied or even explicit association with Trump, resulting in a reply saying people argue like children... doesn't display his hate...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

That's what people who can't argue a valid point try to do, silence the ones that do.
    The problem is, of course, that whatever "valid points" you think you are making are countered by actual ones...with actual information...that exists...in reality. You aren't a victim of anything but your own ignorance. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Not really.

He'll be impeached soon enough.
    Who is going to impeach him? The Democratic minority?

Didn't the senate like, actually just silence Senator Elizabeth Warren too?

Zenkai sure has a way with words.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you need to apologize for saying "anyone" when you meant to say "respected people". You did that, not me. Not anyone else here. Own your shit...

By the way, feel free to go to either images super PAC sight, just to see if anyone on their donation list is "respectable".

How did I defend Trump in this whole argument? You obviously jumped in a conversation that you have no clue what it was about, as it started with your silly strawman.
    Sorry but I did read the whole thing, but your

This is what I love about when we have a Republican President, people scrutinize every little thing he does while Democrat ones got a free pass.
    Remark, which is a sorry attempt at saying the guy is only mocked because he's Republican, caught my eye, because it's laughable. Trump is getting flak because he's an absolute moron, the same could be said about people who think he's getting mocked because he's a republican.

Coughing and laughing at the same time is murder on my throat and head atm, jeebus...*ahem* ...the US is in debt. So much in debt. This is hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Setting the bar that high are we?
    Trump has that loud aggressive New York Queens style. He was scaring the French president, that's all it is.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland