Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Congrats on the clear. Are we tracking world firsts for every level? Like world first +26, +27, +28, etc or just intervals like 30, 35, whatever?

It doesn't really matter either way, I'm just wondering if we're going to have big announcements for every new level reached or just when it's a significant increase over the previous.

Like I said, though, congratulations on your clear. There's no way I would even try a 25 right now. I don't know how many attempts it took (or if it was even more than one) but after one or two high M+ I'm already burnt out. Starting 5-mans way back in beta was a mistake, I was sick of them a month into release.

Edit: Man, your DH *lucked* out with that 900 Memento, jesus. I felt lucky when I got an 870.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot @Yhcti !
    It would not make too much sense to only track in intervalls in my oppinion, since the differences between +1 runs start getting bigger and harder to achieve in time. You have to change the playstyle to handle mechanics in the highest keys, mechanics that you usually could ignore/handle differently. This change of playstyle will lead to time loss and besides that the mobs and bosses get more HP as well, which makes you cost even more time. Saying that, there will not be big intervalls between the highest completed in time keys. It will be kinda capped depending of the max ilvl you can get. M+ is a niche in the PvE content, I would appreciate it a lot if people would pay more attention to it since it can be as much fun as raids.

For sure, I enjoy it more. I'm in a huge bind lately trying to stick to a single class to climb the m+ ladder (haven't got the time to play them all!) DH and Monk are my 2 babies

that follow notification is infuriating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The affixes are the easiest this reset
    I disagree, I found sanguine/overflowing/tyrannical easier.

Deleted
    Not for pushing High-Keys.
    Tyrannical+25 Bosses, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenzedd View Post
    How long till the serenity group start going for m+ clears and smash this out of the water?

Progress is over, so not long i'd guess.
    you can't really go that high with other affixes so it'll take some time. sanguine/overflowing/tyrannical would be possible if you get the correct dungeon every single time, the only possible dungeons would probably be maw&vault, MAYBE NL if you can live through first boss but you probably can't.
    Even that week you could only do a few dungeons +25. probably CoS, Maw, vault with vault being the easiest by far(maybe CoS easier with engineering orb&correct buffs but not sure) and then maybe arcway/EoA, though for EoA you need high hp based people, maybe even using stamina trinkets and for arcway you just need pretty much perfect play, any wrong cast going through is an immediate wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You clearly don't understand high M+ if you feel this way. Or you're a DPS, which have the easiest job in M+ by far.

Well done guys. I was excited to get my +15 Keystone Master. Tbh, I've mostly focused on getting as many maxed chests as I can for the guild rather than trying to push keys further than required. But I enjoy M+ and the idea does appeal to me. +25 though... must have been brutal! Kudos.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The affixes are the easiest this reset
    Sorry to derail, but this week's reset is the easiest out of all the sets? Haven't been paying much attention to Mythic+ lately. If it is I might see if I can find a +15 group so I can unlock the skin whenever get the main part done. Since it's my favorite skin out of that tier and all of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Sorry to derail, but this week's reset is the easiest out of all the sets? Haven't been paying much attention to Mythic+ lately. If it is I might see if I can find a +15 group so I can unlock the skin whenever get the main part done. Since it's my favorite skin out of that tier and all of them.
    Last week on EU, I think US will get this... next week?

The mentioned Sanguine/Overflowing/Tyrannical is probably the easiest combo with Tyrannical. Sanguine/Volcanic/Fortified is the easiest with the Fortified Affix.

Deleted
    @Lucetia if you play on EU, I could help you get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    You clearly don't understand high M+ if you feel this way. Or you're a DPS, which have the easiest job in M+ by far.
    Unless we're talking about +17 and higher keys (which I haven't done), I disagree. I've played both Retribution and Holy at these levels, and with a competent group the easiest role has been healing them. On my Ret Pala, even though I'm almost unkillable, I'm constantly on the lookout for the abundance of damaging effects in melee range (cleaves, cone spells. There's a boatload of them in most instances) and as a DPS in general I'm constantly under pressure to maximize my damage or fail the timer.

On my healer I'm generally in a fairly relaxed state, followed by short bursts of stress.

Maybe as a Ranged DPS it gets profoundly easier, and the little xp I have on my BM Hunter confirms this.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-02-09 at 04:15 PM.

Can't wait for US to get these affixes...

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. Learned a few tricks watching the video. Good job guys.

Quote Originally Posted by txi View Post
    So boring to read everyday about "we did XX+ in time world first"...
    I mean that's kinda how WoW is nowadays so you best get used to it o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Drjayfisto View Post
    @Lucetia if you play on EU, I could help you get it.
    Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I'm on US realm.

I need to look up and see what Mythic+ difficulty I can do reliably too. Around 865-870 and have two legendaries. I just have to remember to spec my talents for Mythic+ too. Usually I have my talents set up for boss burst rather than trash ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately I'm on US realm.

I need to look up and see what Mythic+ difficulty I can do reliably too. Around 865-870 and have two legendaries. I just have to remember to spec my talents for Mythic+ too. Usually I have my talents set up for boss burst rather than trash ><
    Oh I see. Well, I wish you good luck!