Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    She called Elune a great enemy and an upstart?
    where????????

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    So we're fighting Kil'jaeden on a ship? I assume we'll be fighting him on the Exodar then ?

"Rupturing Singularity: Drops a pocket of extra-dimensional space onto the ship's deck which ruptures on impact, inflicting 125000000 damage to players at the point of impact, an additional 1250000 damage to all players, and knocking them back."

"Armageddon: Calls down a hellish rain of meteors onto the deck of the ship."

http://www.wowhead.com/news=260038/t...or-10-february

Scroll down and check his abilities out
    Last edited by TriHard; 2017-02-09 at 02:48 PM.

"You must face the Deceiver on his own ground, where he is vulnerable. Come, let us taste his soul!"

Xal'atath confirming the fight is in the Nether as well. She also confirms that N'Zoth fought, and lost, against Y'Shaarj, yet somehow his loss was beneficial to him.

"It was here, in ages past, that the God of the Deep lost a great battle to the God of Seven Heads. But, as was so often the case, even defeat ultimately worked in N'Zoth's favor."

Also just noticed that Xal'atath's voice is Rohana's from LotV.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-09 at 02:52 PM.

Can we kill the lich king yet?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Man, 7.2 really looks like it's really gonna deliver. By some of Xal'atah descrpiton of Tomb it looks like it's gonna be really epic place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. Black Box of Yogg quote:
    Beneath the shadow of the darkened spire, there is no light, no mercy, only void, and the chaos within."
    The giant rook watches from the dead trees. Nothing breathes beneath his shadow.
    Before even Aegwynn, elves and trolls got to the place which is called now Tomb Of Sargeras, there was like a massive citadel or something which belonged to the Black Empire, N'Zoth lost a great battle there with Y'Shaarj.

Seems like its what the Puzzle Box Of Yogg-Saron meant?

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Huh. Black Box of Yogg quote:

Before even Aegwynn, elves and trolls got to the place which is called now Tomb Of Sargeras, there was like a massive citadel or something which belonged to the Black Empire, N'Zoth lost a great battle there with Y'Shaarj.

Seems like its what the Puzzle Box Of Yogg-Saron meant?
    I still think that were just random quotes which can be applied to many things that happened in the game but are just coincidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is this Huntress Kasparian?
    I know nothing of this night elf, but I would of preferred if it was Naisha.
    Actually know who she was. :l

"I need a disguise to get through the city"
    What city? O_o;
    Also it might be possible, just saying that Anduin might see his father as a ghost on the Broken Shore.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I still think that were just random quotes which can be applied to many things that happened in the game but are just coincidence.
    Maybe at the time, however, the devs appear to be actively creating content around the quotes they put in the box.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    "I need a disguise to get through the city"
    What city? O_o;
    maybe, just maybe, it could be.... stormwind!

or it could be nya'lotha.
    because that's where the lions rest is right?

Formerly known as Arafal

Those Anduin Voice files though....

Idk, they don't seem complete...

Also, judging by what genns files are showing, velen saw a vision of anduin, being a hero. Maybe he's refering to the vision from prophets lesson...

I also love how genn's talking about how childish anduin is in terms of battle, and how anduin realizes that "Oh Shit, he needs to fight".

I'm expecting ALOT to come out from the KJ fight. Anduin seems to be a great person to Fight the Avatar Of Sargeras, As well as KJ, as well as illidan...

Khadgar and maiev seem to be mid-way peeps throughout the raid.

So, here's how i'm expecting it:

Magni/Brann help us get in, Khadgar/Maiev Help us With the Nelf Boss, And the 2 naga bosses, Tyrande And Genn Help us With the last few bosses, While Illidan/Anduin/Velen Work Together To defeat The Avatar, And KJ! I'll Expect Illidan, And Anduin To kill KJ though, while Velen likely gets knocked out, and almost dies...only to survive....

But that's just my theory. I expect great things from Both the Paladin, As well as the DH! (I say paladin, cause anduin was talking about Wielding A Blade).

- - - Updated - - -

And here's the thing: Anduin knows about his past, he knows his inexperience, he knows how sheltered he was.....he knows how weak he was. And now that he's a king, he's learning how to fight like a hero, how to fight like a lion, similar to how his dad was...

And that's character growth right there. Fuck me'dan, and illidan man...

ANDUIN IS THE HERO WE NEED!

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    So we're fighting Kil'jaeden on a ship? I assume we'll be fighting him on the Exodar then ?

"Rupturing Singularity: Drops a pocket of extra-dimensional space onto the ship's deck which ruptures on impact, inflicting 125000000 damage to players at the point of impact, an additional 1250000 damage to all players, and knocking them back."

"Armageddon: Calls down a hellish rain of meteors onto the deck of the ship."

http://www.wowhead.com/news=260038/t...or-10-february

Scroll down and check his abilities out
    Sounds really TTGL-like, and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Who is this Huntress Kasparian?
    I know nothing of this night elf, but I would of preferred if it was Naisha.
    Actually know who she was. :l
    Naisha is now a banshee and looks like in the broken shore scenario maiev task you to free her, all of this is in her voice file in the wowhead channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Those Anduin Voice files though....

Idk, they don't seem complete...

Also, judging by what genns files are showing, velen saw a vision of anduin, being a hero. Maybe he's refering to the vision from prophets lesson...

I also love how genn's talking about how childish anduin is in terms of battle, and how anduin realizes that "Oh Shit, he needs to fight".

I'm expecting ALOT to come out from the KJ fight. Anduin seems to be a great person to Fight the Avatar Of Sargeras, As well as KJ, as well as illidan...

Khadgar and maiev seem to be mid-way peeps throughout the raid.

So, here's how i'm expecting it:

Magni/Brann help us get in, Khadgar/Maiev Help us With the Nelf Boss, And the 2 naga bosses, Tyrande And Genn Help us With the last few bosses, While Illidan/Anduin/Velen Work Together To defeat The Avatar, And KJ! I'll Expect Illidan, And Anduin To kill KJ though, while Velen likely gets knocked out, and almost dies...only to survive....

But that's just my theory. I expect great things from Both the Paladin, As well as the DH! (I say paladin, cause anduin was talking about Wielding A Blade).

- - - Updated - - -

And here's the thing: Anduin knows about his past, he knows his inexperience, he knows how sheltered he was.....he knows how weak he was. And now that he's a king, he's learning how to fight like a hero, how to fight like a lion, similar to how his dad was...

And that's character growth right there. Fuck me'dan, and illidan man...

ANDUIN IS THE HERO WE NEED!
    Screw that noise about Velen getting knocked out. If anyone should kill Kil'jaeden, it should be him!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    Screw that noise about Velen getting knocked out. If anyone should kill Kil'jaeden, it should be him!
    Which is probably why we fight him in the Exodar ship. His abilities point to that at least. (You can see the link I posted further up)

While snooping around the files, I found some interesting files:

We'll hear Aegwynn!

Also, those Void Lords files, I know they say 7.0.3, but was there ever any part where the Void Lords talked to you? I mean, you can listen to them at all, but I've never seen anyone talk about them. If you want, I can upload them to Youtube really quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    While snooping around the files, I found some interesting files:

We'll hear Aegwynn!

Also, those Void Lords files, I know they say 7.0.3, but was there ever any part where the Void Lords talked to you? I mean, you can listen to them at all, but I've never seen anyone talk about them. If you want, I can upload them to Youtube really quick.
    it might be warlock's voidwalker upgraded

upload, let's see them

Someone uploaded them already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, they really managed to get Tyler1-... I mean the Imp right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Naisha is now a banshee and looks like in the broken shore scenario maiev task you to free her, all of this is in her voice file in the wowhead channel
    Well that kinda sucks...
    But still I'm glad she wasn't forgotten.
    For the Horde!