Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    This of course is an incredible poor attempt to absolve men of an responsibility. You dont have to live by the whims of your penis. You can choose to not have sex.
    This of course, is an incredible poor attempt in character assassination. Come back when you have something to contribute.

10+ Year Old Account
    This of course is an incredible poor attempt to absolve men of an responsibility. You dont have to live by the whims of your penis. You can choose to not have sex.
    Exactly. Don't want to get a women pregnant? Keep your legs closed.

Seems like right-wingers should be able to take the advice they are so willing to shove down everyone elses throats. Personal responsibility and all that
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Another poor attempt!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah fuck this, back to more useful stuff..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That assumes people don't know that sex leads to pregnancy.
    and still you didnt get the moral of that girl decided to do shit when she could change everything and decided not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    and still you didnt get the moral of that girl decided to do shit when she could change everything and decided not to.
    ...your argument is still bad, however, what are you even trying to get at with it? You're working off an unaccepted premise...a premise that is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    I have no problem blaming her, I'm just not going to ignore the man's responsibility in it all.

Your analogy would be better if you showed that the man knew full well that by mixing the two vials, there was a very real chance that someone would come around and drink the poison. If he still chose to do it willingly, then he knew exactly what he was getting into.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    This is not a fallacy, this is in fact exactly the norm for woman.

No it is not, this is exactly what happens all over the western world right now, but the only problem is that this only counts for females. That is not self serving to me, but rather for all females.

That is a fallacy, i never said abortion is a minor procedure akin to having a mole removed, not even anything remotely like that, this is what we call a "strawman". You build up an argument that you can tackle rather then the argument that i made.

And an call to authority fallacy to end, boy that was great...

- - - Updated - - -

No, you did not present any logic, all you do is make up fallacies.
    No, I showed the logic in holding everyone accountable for the decisions they make in life. If a man has sex with a woman, he knows full well that she may get pregnant. That is a well-known side effect of intercourse. If they have sex, and she gets pregnant, they both "fucked up." You are just mad that the woman can determine whether she unfucks his part of the fuck up.

In the end, he is still responsible for the consequences of his action, which was the pregnancy of someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Child support does not care if the father can make it not. What you pay is based on your wages, which they can take up to 60% of.
    Then don't become a father... or mother.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    This of course, is an incredible poor attempt in character assassination. Come back when you have something to contribute.
    Are you saying men should not be held accountable for the consequences of their actions?

Well basically woman have every right to do whatever, and man do not have any rights - this what today's feminism is fighting for (and this is what 'equality' means to them).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Well basically woman have every right to do whatever, and man do not have any rights - this what today's feminism is fighting for (and this is what 'equality' means to them).
    You get a victim card, you get a victim card, everyone gets a victim card.

Do you think you should have authority over what someone else does with their body? Or do you think men should not be held responsible for their own actions? It seems like one of those two is your only logical conclusion.

Except having rights over someone else is removing rights. When men can get pregnant, they can have the exact same rights as a woman in terms of keeping or ending a pregnancy. That said, I am fully in favor of financial severence ('abortion') for men if they really do not want anything whatsoever to do with the child, and that the ruleset for it is properly established.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Exactly. Don't want to get a women pregnant? Keep your legs closed.

Seems like right-wingers should be able to take the advice they are so willing to shove down everyone elses throats. Personal responsibility and all that
    Remember when conservative fucktards used to be the party of personal responbility? Pepperidge farm remembers

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You get a victim card, you get a victim card, everyone gets a victim card.

Do you think you should have authority over what someone else does with their body? Or do you think men should not be held responsible for their own actions? It seems like one of those two is your only logical conclusion.
    What about women that go and sit on man? What about women that will not let man to get dick out? What about women that pierce condoms?

Women ('not all' ofc) in today's world want to be a single mother, because it enables them to not work, while man never will have opportunity like that - and this is why fighting for mutated equality is just plain stupid. If (most) people would still cherish family values, then world would be so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Except having rights over someone else is removing rights. When men can get pregnant, they can have the exact same rights as a woman in terms of keeping or ending a pregnancy. That said, I am fully in favor of financial severence ('abortion') for men if they really do not want anything whatsoever to do with the child, and that the ruleset for it is properly established.
    This is why in my opinion no one should be allowed to remove another life, even if this life would be in someone else body. Sex should be a legal agreement that your body will be host for another life for 9 months. I get really tired when I listen over and over about feminazi getting pregnant just to get abortion (yeah it is just stupid, but if you would look on internet there is at least few cases like that).
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-02-09 at 05:56 PM.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about women that go and sit on man? What about women that will not let man to get dick out? What about women that pierce condoms?

Women ('not all' ofc) in today's world want to be a single mother, because it enables them to not work, while man never will have opportunity like that - and this is why fighting for mutated equality is just plain stupid. If (most) people would still cherish family values, then world would be so much better.
    Ironically enoigh family values would require men being responsible...

If a woman pierces a condom, and it's her condom, then I have no problem with it. If she sticks a needle in a man's condom, then that's a problem. As for your first two sentences, I do not understand what exactly you mean.

Women are free to be single mothers, although I don't recommend it. There's plenty of evidence to show that children develop better in two-parent families. Of course, men are still more likely to be the cause of a relationship being terminated due to a pregnancy. As for your last statement, I don't know what you mean by "family values."

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Whose family value are you trying to force on people?
    Keyword is "cherish", mr nit picker. I don't want to force anything on people, and you implying that I did just shows how big of a SJW you are.

Ironically enoigh family values would require men being responsible...
    Man is responsible if his partner will make holes in his condoms. ok
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-02-09 at 06:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10105953.html

''A man who induced his ex-girlfriend’s miscarriage in her twelfth week of pregnancy by tricking her into taking abortion pills he had slipped into a smoothie, claims his actions were “the only way out”.

''

So it's fine to abort, because, you know, the fetus isn't a person. No harm done there, just a bunch of cells.

But when a guy gives a woman abortion pills, the prosecutors push for 7 years of jail?

Now I'm not saying that what this dude did is cool, hormone pills fuck up your body and all that.

But 7 years? Holy hell I could beat someone up real good and I wouldn't get anywhere near that.

Emotional pain?

When women abort a child a man would want, he can't sue for emotional pain. What's the difference?

So by all means, tell me how, if a fetus is not a person and has no rights, giving a pregnant woman abortion pills is any different ( in the eyes of the law ) than giving a non pregnant woman abortion pills.

You're unwittingly giving someone substances they did not consent to. Definitely, no problem with that. Crime, shit move.

But I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get years in prison for that.

The pregnant woman is treated differently, despite the fetus having no rights.

Where's the logic here?

I found a case of poisoning where the dude nearly died and the crazy bitch that poisoned him got a measly 10 years. How can those situations compare?
    They're not going for a murder case...
    Why are you bringing up murder? This hasn't been called a murder, he's not being convicted for a murder, there is no murder or any talk about it even involved in this case. What the fuck are you on about?

"Prosecutors are vying for a seven year sentence for the 26-year-old man, who has pleaded guilty to both inflicting serious bodily harm and terminating a pregnancy without the mother’s consent "

He poisoned her and caused a miscarriage. If you can't grasp why that's bad and why he should go to jail, then you're... well, lacking of intellect.
    You'd prosecute someone if they conducted a medical procedure on you, without your consent, even against your will...

Then you COMPLAIN that a case of poisoning on a man only got a woman 10 years? Do you even know your own words?

What I find interesting is one of the charges being "terminating a pregnancy without the mother’s consent". Now, I understand there is according to Singer the feminist argument in defence of the mother's autonomy. But what interests me is if the father has no say in the matter of life and death of his unborn child, then he should at least be able to decide if he wants to support that child financially or not. After all in the spirit of equality, the father should be entitled to his own autonomy when it comes to responsability for a child.

Deleted

This is why in my opinion no one should be allowed to remove another life, even if this life would be in someone else body. Sex should be a legal agreement that your body will be host for another life for 9 months. I get really tired when I listen over and over about feminazi getting pregnant just to get abortion (yeah it is just stupid, but if you would look on internet there is at least few cases like that).
    Why are you omiting noun markers? WOMEN SIT ON MAN! LET MAN GET DICK OUT! UGH! WORLD BETTER PLACE!
    No, no woman purposefully wants to be a single mother. That you think so suggests to me your great ignorance of actually having a family or being a single parent. Nobody fucking wants that. Nobody.

"Listen on the internet"? Show me at least one of these cases. The burden of proof is on you.
    Nobody gets pregnant "just to get an abortion". Maybe you looked at the South Park WWE episode and thought Cartmans character was real?

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    What I find interesting is one of the charges being "terminating a pregnancy without the mother’s consent". Now, I understand there is according to Singer the feminist argument in defence of the mother's autonomy. But what interests me is if the father has no say in the matter of life and death of his unborn child, then he should at least be able to decide if he wants to support that child financially or not. After all in the spirit of equality, the father should be entitled to his own autonomy when it comes to responsability for a child.
    The issue is that he also made a decision that contributed to the creation of the child. It was set at a previous date during conception.

Now, we have a maximum of three decisions, one being made by the man, and two being made by the woman. If we are to argue that, then a man would only have 1/3 of the responsibility, and the woman would have 2/3. Of course, the third decision may not be an action at all. It could be to take no action at all, which would mean only two actions (and possibly 3 decisions) were made. Nothing done by the woman would subvert the willful action taken by the man which helped lead to the pregnancy in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Then he should've pulled his dick out or worn a condom. That's his moment of decision and power over a pregnancy and if he didn't want a kid then he should've have climaxed inside her. That's his autonomy, that's his power. After that, it's her body and her decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    It's the women's body, the man should not have a say on it. Heck I'll go as far as to claim that if the man does not want to pay pensions for baby he wanted to abort then he shouldn't.
    While I don't agree with what the guy did, I do understand why he did it. If a woman gets pregnant and wants to abort, she can do so, even if the man wants wants to keep the baby, whereas if the guy wants to abort and the woman does not, again he has no rights though in most (if not all) places I believe he would still be liable to pay child support. It's an unfair system where the guy has no rights and could end up paying to raise a child he did not plan for or want.