Deleted
    I think Jaraxxus is the only demon we saw in the broken shore scenario that we havent met in legion yet.

Do you think he will be in the Argus raid ? Or maybe just a quest boss(i doubt it) or a new dungeon boss on argus....

Mary Sue Illidan's "Sargerite Keystone" will magically open a portal from Azeroth to Argus.

Calling it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heord View Post

Here are all the new voice files + voice lines subtitled! Enjoy your kreygasms
    Indeed. Loving that Xal'atath lore. "The Battle for C'Tanth." Wonder what that was all about... Plus, indication that the Tomb of Sargeras is built upon some significant element of the Black Empire of the Old Gods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Mary Sue Illidan's "Sargerite Keystone" will magically open a portal from Azeroth to Argus.

Calling it now.
    Yes it will, there was half of a book (the second half of 'Illidan') with the topic of Illidan creating a 'marker' on Argus to be able to open an undetectable portal to Argus. It was the reason he was there at the Black Temple at all, even though he knew there was an attack. He wanted to finish that, so maybe someone could use it, when he was gone. He finished it moments before people broke down his doors.
    The keystone can open a portal to Argus on it's own anyway (it is the reason Illidan sends all his Illidari reinforcements away from BT to get it), but Illidan wanted the Legion to not be aware, which he thought they would be, if the portal was opened along the already established connections. So.. he made a new connection.

So, seems like Naisha was changed to "Kasparian" in the Dungeon Journal entry for the boss encounter. wonder if that means blizz changed their minds about including her

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    So, seems like Naisha was changed to "Kasparian" in the Dungeon Journal entry for the boss encounter. wonder if that means blizz changed their minds about including her
    It ALWAYS has been Kasparian.

Only the Model Viewer said Naisha.

Here's a post I made during the first PTR build.

It just seems like I was wrong, and Naisha was changed to Kasparian, not the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Indeed. Loving that Xal'atath lore. "The Battle for C'Tanth." Wonder what that was all about... Plus, indication that the Tomb of Sargeras is built upon some significant element of the Black Empire of the Old Gods.

This is pretty significant as it was already heavily implied/assumed N'Zoth's prison was in the general area of the Tomb of Sargeras and we know he's still lose somewhere. I would not be surprised at all if it's revealed N'Zoth was manipulating things from behind the scenes--even using Xal to an extent--just to get somethiing of value from the Tomb of Sargeras.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by XalAtathsMom View Post
    I think Jaraxxus is the only demon we saw in the broken shore scenario that we havent met in legion yet.

Do you think he will be in the Argus raid ? Or maybe just a quest boss(i doubt it) or a new dungeon boss on argus....
    Malganis, Brutallus, Hakkar. He appeared there as a sort of easter egg, just like all the others did.

- - - Updated - - -

Calling it now.
    Thats what the keystone is for, duh. Illidan novel and all that...

Thats what the keystone is for, duh. Illidan novel and all that...
    damn guys roasted shit you totally got me that totally wasn't my point i was bringing up at all shiet.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-10 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Malganis, Brutallus, Hakkar. He appeared there as a sort of easter egg, just like all the others did.
    Hakkar appears as the main villain of the hunter campaign and Brutallus is a new world boss in broken shore

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Hakkar appears as the main villain of the hunter campaign and Brutallus is a new world boss in broken shore
    And Mal'Ganis is Jaina so there you go, all accounted for.

Edit: We can add Azgalor to the list.
    Last edited by Nize; 2017-02-10 at 05:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You must face the Deceiver on his own ground, where he is vulnerable. Come, let us taste his soul.
    Quote from the Shadow Priest artifact. Possible confirmation that Kil'jaedan really is fought on Argus?

And this quote from the Demonology artifact too:

Ah, the skies of home! I did not believe I would see this world again.
    So I guess it's safe to assume that we do visit Argus sometime this patch.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-02-10 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Are Death Knights doing much of anything in 7.2? Other than trying to piss people off, and raising Storm Dragons now as their mounts?
    I really would like to know.

And I think it would of been better if Darion was the leader of the four horsemen, while Koltira, Trag, Nazgrim, and Thoras were the actual horseman.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-02-10 at 08:49 AM.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    And Mal'Ganis is Jaina so there you go, all accounted for.
    Or maybe Sathrovarr, since he possesed Kalec before.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Sathrovarr_the_Corruptor

Calling it now.
    Is it really necessary though? After all Gul'dan already created a rift from the tomb to Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I hope we'll see Varimathras soon though :|

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Is it really necessary though? After all Gul'dan already created a rift from the tomb to Argus.
    That was for the Legion to get into Azeroth; Illidan created the structure for a portal straight into KJ's palace in Mcaree on Argus, kind of a secret back door if you will that the Legion doesn't know about. The Keystone was meant so that the portal could be powered without having to use the soul magic that was used for the earlier nether-traveling portals he created in the book.
    So, if I am reading these spoilers correctly, either we'll have two ways in now: one to fight on a larger front and the other to raid? Or, the one in the Tomb will be sealed, and we'll attack through Illidan's. We'll see how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It collapses with his defeat, though. And who knows how long he's been at the Nightwell doing this. And who knows if even Illidan is aware of the kind of magic he was using. They set up his macguffin keystone storyline in the book so that's basically the only way that makes sense now.

It's pretty much safe to say they will use the keystone. Otherwise most of the Illidari campaign would be pointless, as getting the keystone was one major goal, the other one being getting rid of Varedis (and to a lesser extent Caria).

It collapses with his defeat, though. And who knows how long he's been at the Nightwell doing this. And who knows if even Illidan is aware of the kind of magic he was using. They set up his macguffin keystone storyline in the book so that's basically the only way that makes sense now.
    It is rather strange considering once a rift exists it can be opened again, which was the case with the dark portal after all, I guess they will use it to reroute it to Illidan's hidden marker on Argus, still weird they absolutely need that stone.